babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(28-07-2024 00:03 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  What a complete shambles. Are Eva May and Vicki Peach even old enough to be appearing on an adult TV show? With all the giggling and squealing I got the impression they were about 11 years old. Or perhaps that should read 7 years old. For once I agree with the webchat. It was dire tonight, just 2 girls messing around.

I have to say both Friday & Saturday nights were very similar, overly chatty & very giggly, particularly when 1 girl is vibing or playing with the others pussy. Roxee & Harleyy gave us virtually no open legged pussy in show 1 & none, far as I can remember, in show 3 where they were messing about with a large perspex screen, lotion & a couple of dildo's which they stuck to the screen. Show 2 was ok but could've been better. With both girls naked in all 3 shows I was expecting more. And talking of expecting more when I saw it was Vicki & Eva on Saturday I thought we were in for a good night but sadly not. For me it was marginally better than Friday as we got a bit more pussy. So Thursday thru Saturday we had 3 girl/girl nights & not 1 of them could be described as sensual or erotic. Disappointing as these girls, when doing solo shows, are much, much better than that.
28-07-2024 07:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I never thought I'd be saying these words, but thanks heavens for Sunday. Really good shows from Beth and Vicki, well done to them, a very nice way to end the week. Sophie was the other girl.
28-07-2024 23:59
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(28-07-2024 23:59 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I never thought I'd be saying these words, but thanks heavens for Sunday. Really good shows from Beth and Vicki, well done to them, a very nice way to end the week. Sophie was the other girl.

Yep a good show from Vicki & an even better one from Beth. I thought her show was excellent, fully naked & toyless with over half of her show still to go. Tons of open legged pussy with loads of exquisite pink, many views in glorious close ups against the headboard & then on the bed. I loved it. Sophie, unfortunately, has reverted back to the pink buzzer so no pussy this week either. I do hope her "pussy out show" a few weeks back wasn't a one off. What's the saying, "one swallow does not a summer make".
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2024 06:47 by Mountain Box.)
29-07-2024 06:38
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(28-07-2024 07:18 )Mountain Box Wrote:  when I saw it was Vicki & Eva on Saturday I thought we were in for a good night but sadly not.

Just about watchable if the sound was turned down.
30-07-2024 18:40
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(30-07-2024 18:40 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(28-07-2024 07:18 )Mountain Box Wrote:  when I saw it was Vicki & Eva on Saturday I thought we were in for a good night but sadly not.

Just about watchable if the sound was turned down.

There's a bit of a dilemma here. A couple or 3 weeks ago BSX decided to turn off the overhead mic (or it was broken) for the girl/girl nights & some of the shows were not as good, in particular Kayleigh Davis & Belle O'Hara's night suffered a lot from not being able to hear their interaction. These 2 are really erotic verbally with their reactions, as are the girls who are partnered with them. They are great lesbian shows with sound. On the other side of the coin you have the just girl/girl shows with little physical interaction & a lot of chat & giggling schoolgirl style where the sound is distracting as it's very loud. In between these you have those shows which have a lot of physical interaction with a lot of chatting. In these shows the chatting IS more to do with what the girls are doing to each other but it can still be quite loud. I'm thinking of Jess West here. Some, like me, will like her shows but some won't. Ideally we need the mic for the lesbian & Jess's nights but not in the chatty/giggly ones. That said I'm sure BSX would argue that you just have to turn the sound down on the loud nights. It would be a tragedy if they stopped the overhead mic completely on all girl/girl shows.
30-07-2024 21:02
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

It's holiday season so I get why Monday night started with a 3rd consecutive appearance of Vicki Peach whose show was pretty good. She was wearing a pink one piece with, strangely, black panties underneath, both of which stayed on. So we had a lot of gusset pulling to give us plenty of pussy views. Up next was Kartel. Now I'm not criticising her here. It's just my personal preference. For me last night was too fidgety & a bit manic, never in one position for more than 10 seconds with too much use of the wand. A few of her shows are like that. That said she gave us some decent pussy views & pink. Finally it was Bella Mendez with her usual show, the star of which was the dildo. Even she got bored with it half way through. I'm not getting her shows at all I'm afraid.
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2024 21:42 by Mountain Box.)
30-07-2024 21:40
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Tuesday brought us really good shows from Amy Lacey and Beth. This channel is so good when they have the right performers. Maxie was the other girl.
30-07-2024 23:55
Bbefan_london Offline
Senior Poster

(30-07-2024 21:40 )Mountain Box Wrote:  It's holiday season so I get why Monday night started with a 3rd consecutive appearance of Vicki Peach whose show was pretty good. She was wearing a pink one piece with, strangely, black panties underneath, both of which stayed on. So we had a lot of gusset pulling to give us plenty of pussy views. Up next was Kartel. Now I'm not criticising her here. It's just my personal preference. For me last night was too fidgety & a bit manic, never in one position for more than 10 seconds with too much use of the wand. A few of her shows are like that. That said she gave us some decent pussy views & pink. Finally it was Bella Mendez with her usual show, the star of which was the dildo. Even she got bored with it half way through. I'm not getting her shows at all I'm afraid.

Well I’m sure this is because for half her show, there were tech issues she was visibly frustrated at that made her show go out on free stream rather than vip, so everyone on the site could see her for free.. then the mic also wasn’t working, then also the fact that there was a lot of moaning and negativity in the chat because of the technical issues which she was trying to calm down.. I can understand why it wasn’t the best show.. but no fault of her own as she did try to give as much pussy and ass views as possible, didn’t help that they apparently had a new camera man who had his first shift.. so all in all considering, I think she did good.

I completely disagree when you say a few of her shows are like that as well. Each to their own.
31-07-2024 09:44
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(31-07-2024 09:44 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(30-07-2024 21:40 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Up next was Kartel. Now I'm not criticising her here. It's just my personal preference. For me last night was too fidgety & a bit manic, never in one position for more than 10 seconds with too much use of the wand. A few of her shows are like that. That said she gave us some decent pussy views & pink.

Well I’m sure this is because for half her show, there were tech issues she was visibly frustrated at that made her show go out on free stream rather than vip, so everyone on the site could see her for free.. then the mic also wasn’t working, then also the fact that there was a lot of moaning and negativity in the chat because of the technical issues which she was trying to calm down.. I can understand why it wasn’t the best show.. but no fault of her own as she did try to give as much pussy and ass views as possible, didn’t help that they apparently had a new camera man who had his first shift.. so all in all considering, I think she did good.

I completely disagree when you say a few of her shows are like that as well. Each to their own.

I assume you're referring to Kartel. Just to clarify I wasn't aware of the tech issues which wouldnt've helped but I did say that it was just my preference & I wasn't criticising. I like Kartel, especially fully naked, but very occasionally I find her shows too busy for me. As you say each to their own.
31-07-2024 21:58
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(30-07-2024 21:02 )Mountain Box Wrote:  It would be a tragedy if they stopped the overhead mic completely on all girl/girl shows.

I agree, I was just talking about that specific show. Even if you turned the volume right down, Vicki & Eva were still too loud. The volume had to be shut off completely.
02-08-2024 00:05

babestation xtra