Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
That cock-up from last night reminds me of the recent CrowdStrike outage. Send out the wrong update Big Grin

'Normal' service now resumed but with a really 'old' clip featuring Emily Diaz
29-07-2024 09:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't resist to tune in for the new Babe despite her company tonight and the despicable splitscreen.

She started very restraint with little to no movement and a regular dress you might wear at a restaurant, so I thought this might be another super soft addition. But now she is showing her boobs and her ass to the camera.

I like her... nice looks. Natural despite the few tattoos.

Definitely not the wild type... at least so far I am not getting the impression that she is. But you never know what happens when she gets more confident.
29-07-2024 22:16
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I checked in last night to see the new girl too. i literally switched off within an hour. Oh Dear Lord bladewave....

Another disaster. They need to stop allowing their desperate shortage of girls to influence their hiring process. There's a million models and webcam girls out there and you cant pick someone who can at least do the job!

Kassandra looked like a fish out of water, same as Katharina. It was blatantly obvious she has never done anything like this before, even her 'outfits' looked like she picked them up at Primark as a last resort, plain, functional and about as sexy as a wet dishcloth (i'm also referencing her non performance here as well) Big Laugh

I scanned through the recording and it actually got worse. Ill just leave it and not say too much, but oh what a mess.. The complete lack of activity on this thread last night tells you all you need to know for a new girl appearance. I'm afraid she's another one we can tick off the list as 'don't bother'

What an earth s going on, this is apparently the best they can offer right now . Huh

Apart from a single appearance by 'Lydia' on Friday, (with splitscreen again) that's all you get for another entire week folks, unless your actually enjoy watching Charlene be the center of the entire show every week! annoyed
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2024 12:54 by jorrell.)
30-07-2024 12:22
Posting Machine

Yes. I was happy to see that she at least got her boobs out and at some point she stuck a hand in her panty... but other than that... oh boy bladewave
30-07-2024 16:55
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(30-07-2024 16:55 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Yes. I was happy to see that she at least got her boobs out and at some point she stuck a hand in her panty... but other than that... oh boy bladewave

Little point even tuning in tonight for more of the same, AND Bunny (if she turns up) on the other side of the studio doing even less! Check back in Friday but my anticipation is very low already due to the way the week has gone and who she paired with for just one night, leaving us with no shows for 3 days AGAIN!
30-07-2024 17:13
Posting Machine

Yeah... and tonight it's all the more frustrating that next to nothing will happen, because Bunny looks so phenomenal Sad
30-07-2024 18:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

For those not watching:

It appears that Bunny has stayed in the hutch Big Grin
30-07-2024 22:13
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

Think BS24 have unwittingly found the cure for insomnia, 5 minutes of watching the 'show' you feel your eyelids start getting heavy Big Grin
30-07-2024 22:22
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I think someone has hit the self destruct button, I thought give it a chance and it’s as exciting as dish water. No shows, cancellations galore, there must be something seriously wrong behind the scenes.
30-07-2024 22:34
Eastern3 Offline
Master Poster

Just like a sleeping pill, sorry but she is absolutely not ready for this kind of show.
A no show is better than this show.Bounce
30-07-2024 22:52