babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Great girl tonight Mx Bambi, I hope we see more of her on this channel. Slow to start with but stepped up the tempo as she went along and got better and better.
02-08-2024 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2024 23:55 )mysterion Wrote:  Great girl tonight Mx Bambi, I hope we see more of her on this channel. Slow to start with but stepped up the tempo as she went along and got better and better.

Oh yes. I couldn't put it better myself. I was a bit concerned after show 1 but she then took off after the 1st few minutes of show 2 & never looked back, excellent stuff & what a gorgeous pussy & tits. Great camerawork again too.
03-08-2024 21:35
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Saturday we had a girl/girl night with Jess West & Katt Noir. With both of them fully naked in all 3 shows it was absolutely stacked with open legged pussy & delicious wide spread pink complimented by excellent camerawork, a delight. It would be hard to beat visually. However the downside, as expected from these 2, was that the shows suffered from too much chatter & giggling with neither girl seemingly finding the pussy licking/play all that enjoyable. That said it still a great night.
04-08-2024 21:49
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Abysmal scheduling tonight resulted in a lineup of Maxie, Arura and Nicole, who delivered exactly what would be predicted of them. It put the guys on the webchat in a very rebellious mood, although this only led to Arura poking fun by doing an impersonation of them and Nicole asking them twice to stop complaining.
05-08-2024 00:07
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2024 00:07 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Abysmal scheduling tonight resulted in a lineup of Maxie, Arura and Nicole, who delivered exactly what would be predicted of them. It put the guys on the webchat in a very rebellious mood, although this only led to Arura poking fun by doing an impersonation of them and Nicole asking them twice to stop complaining.

Hmm, a bad night all round not helped by the responses to the complaints, very poor. In Shakespeare's day bad performances resulted in the performers being pelted with rotting fruit & veg from the paying public!!!
05-08-2024 14:06
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

The world seems to be turning on its axis once more, I'm glad to say, as Ruby Mae has shown us that normal service has been resumed on BSX by putting in a high quality performance tonight. Vicki Peach also put in a performance worthy of the channel, so credit to her too, and thanks to Maxie for showing up.
06-08-2024 00:56
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Yeh unfortunately for us TV viewers Ruby's show was hampered somewhat by the camerawork with her pussy hidden behind the banner a lot of the time. I don't think it was Mr Shaky as all seemed smooth & the top guy usually doesn't make that mistake so maybe it was the new operator who isn't aware of it yet. Anyway a much better night.
06-08-2024 22:20
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I'll give tonight a big thumbs up, mainly thanks to a typically good performance from Beth, but also thanks to Layla although we did have to wait a while for her tip goal to be met. Sophie was the other girl.
07-08-2024 00:30
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2024 14:06 )Mountain Box Wrote:  In Shakespeare's day bad performances resulted in the performers being pelted with rotting fruit & veg from the paying public!!!

Maybe it's Babestation's fault for scheduling those girls in the first place, so it's not the girls themselves who should be pelted with rotten fruit. Anyway, it was Leila Lani with all 3 shows tonight, which is the same as the previous Wednesday.
08-08-2024 01:08
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Scheduling all 3 on the same night is down to BSX of course, not their finest moment, but it's the girls themselves that choose to do these poor shows. Some people have said in the past that they shouldn't be on BSX. I'd rather they stayed on & deliver proper BSX shows. It is, after all, what we pay to see. Incidentally I wasn't suggesting that we should pelt them with veg. I was pointing out that they are lucky these days that is verbal criticism, not veg that was hurled at them.
08-08-2024 20:05

babestation xtra