Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(08-08-2024 16:26 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  as long as they are as transparent as North Korea.

I know more about North Korea than about Babestation24.
08-08-2024 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Well, Saturday with Cleo will tell us if indeed the statement is true or not as we'll see for ourselves if anything has changed with the studio or the technology (which still doesn't make any sense to me) , that's if they don't go ahead and cancel that one yet!

They really need to go ahead with it, or that'll be not a single show in almost two weeks! bladewave
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2024 16:38 by jorrell.)
08-08-2024 16:31
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I hope come Saturday night, Cleo is going to surprise us all with an all-time-great performance.
08-08-2024 16:41
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2024 16:41 )ManuelM Wrote:  I hope come Saturday night, Cleo is going to surprise us all with an all-time-great performance.

I would REALLY like to think you are right, with the lack of revenue they've had from calls for 2 weeks they should be pretty much be begging Cleo to do a 'Vicky/Lydia' type show to keep the calls rolling in all night but my expectations are very low with the recent barrage of cancellations and no shows. Lets face it, Lilly's 1 hour contribution wont do much. ( and i liked Lilly very much, just not what were given now)

In theory, Lilly & Cleo should start the show at 11pm, leaving Cleo the remainder of the night from 00:00 onwards through to 6am to gain as much peeptime and calls as possible, but you know that just wont happen. If indeed we go ahead, I see Cleo starting at 9pm, gone by 2am/3am at the latest. I really hope im wrong bladewave

At this point, they should be bringing the 'big guns' out and booking the most energetic and enthusiastic girls to fill slots and regain some consistency as regards actually having live shows on and callers, but hey what do I know right? Every time you think they seems to have a handle on what needs to change and what works, they double down and go backwards, next weeks appearances are already looking like that, pretty grim, just more of the same old crap, i know im not just speaking for myself here when i say most of us are completely sick to death of it.

Even their old long standing performers are now no longer reliable between them and the studio also cancelling etc.
Edita - Last 3 shows CANCELLED
Charlene - last 3 shows CANCELLED
Lillian - Last 2 shows CANCELLED

For those that know, they are heading in the exact same direction with the same lack of shows and cancellations weeks on end as the dutch 'Lekkerlive' did back in 2013, this is how it ended the channel.. I don't want that to happen. Come on Babestation24, you've hired lots of new girls USE EM!, you've sorted out the stream quality, now sort ya shit scheduling out!

One girl on in the seven days is just beyond pathetic after the week gone by... summer holidays my big white ass it is..

The only reasonable excuse at this point is they've moved premises hence the downtime

Just sayin bladewave
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2024 21:27 by jorrell.)
08-08-2024 16:48
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Schedule updated. Another full week of nothing, just more of the same old Amanda & Charlene routine..

Over the last 2 weeks, The channel has imploded.

I just have no more words honestly......... annoyed
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2024 13:27 by jorrell.)
08-08-2024 23:13
Pimmelkopf Offline
Junior Poster

Hey there folks,
I read the last postings and also checked the schedule for myself. At one point it makes a lot of sense to improve the technology/studio what so ever and to cancel the shows in this time period (summer and holiday time). But on the other hand it also possible that they drove the vehicle against the wall (hope u know what I mean) and they are on the way to shut the channel.

Lets see and find out.
We may could see some changes on Saturday and it could be a prove of improvement of the technology or Studio.

Greetings!
09-08-2024 07:48
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Just to think, a week ago today we had the great show with Lydia, there hasn't been a single show since, and now we'll be lucky to get Cleo tomorrow for one night only, then that's it! bladewave

No matter how much we speculate and rip the channel apart due to their lack of transparency, I'm missing there even being ANY LIVE shows right now that dont include the above ▲▲
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2024 14:30 by jorrell.)
09-08-2024 14:17
kalbo1122 Offline
Apprentice Poster

It's really depressing that the same clip runs 24 hours a day... why don't they show more clips? possibly also at midnight where you can see a little “more” (possibly only via webstream)

This would make this difficult time a little easier Big Grin
09-08-2024 15:02
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2024 15:02 )kalbo1122 Wrote:  It's really depressing that the same clip runs 24 hours a day... why don't they show more clips? possibly also at midnight where you can see a little “more” (possibly only via webstream)

This would make this difficult time a little easier Big Grin

I was thinking the same thing. I can't see why they can't put something on that's more than a 15-minute loop. annoyed
09-08-2024 16:21
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Cleo's name removed from the schedule.
10-08-2024 07:00