GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

People that Perturb me.

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: People that Perturb me.
Members with Agendas
Completely out of the blue, minding my own business, & I happen upon a reply to one of my posts accusing me of moaning & having nothing positive to says. Not for the first time. Strangely this was their first post for over 4 months, yet they chose to personally attack another member, quite pathetic. Having been accused, & cleared of attacking them in the past, it would seem that they had returned to posting here with an agenda against me. My post that they replied to was neither positive or negative, vanilla I'd say, not that there's any forum rules against either.
To you all I have to say, is get a life you saddo, move on & stop acting like some weird internet stalker.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-08-2024 07:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
11-08-2024 13:32
The old Clit Eastwood! Offline
Junior Poster

(11-08-2024 07:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Members with Agendas
Completely out of the blue, minding my own business, & I happen upon a reply to one of my posts accusing me of moaning & having nothing positive to says. Not for the first time. Strangely this was their first post for over 4 months, yet they chose to personally attack another member, quite pathetic. Having been accused, & cleared of attacking them in the past, it would seem that they had returned to posting here with an agenda against me. My post that they replied to was neither positive or negative, vanilla I'd say, not that there's any forum rules against either.
To you all I have to say, is get a life you saddo, move on & stop acting like some weird internet stalker.

Fuck-a-da-bastard.
I'll send some heavies round geeze.Huh

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”
― Clint Eastwood
11-08-2024 18:38
Charlemagne Offline

^ It's the cure of the fanboys. They go way overboard with the defence of their favourate girl. They end up insulting other members who they feel as being against their babe or worse still go for others who they think are threats.

However it can sadly go wrong if the babe does something which the fanboy takes offence. And it then ends with the fanboy becoming an anti fanboy. I know of a recent case.

11-08-2024 19:13
The old Clit Eastwood! Offline
Junior Poster

At the end of the day...delusional people will often go overboard.
A negative aspect will present itself and piss people off.

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”
― Clint Eastwood
11-08-2024 21:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles