gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?

teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
(10-08-2024 12:36 )teewee Wrote:  Been waiting over 2 weeks for PPV Video from Caty Cole now. She was supposed to be doing a live show for her members last week, but made an excuse saying she was in Scotland and the internet wasn`t working, and would be doing it this week. Well that never happened either.
Incidentily it`s not the first time she has gone awol on her page. I`m willing to wait for the video, because they are usually filthy, just wish she would be more upfront if she feels like taking a break, and didn`t feel the need to blame things like dodgy internet.

Edit: Bloody typical, about 2 hours after posting this, I got the video.......well worth the wait as well Wink

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
11-08-2024 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WelshSam7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just wanted to put this here as it is a better place for it lads

After 3 years on and off of OnlyFans I just wanna share with u which BabeShow girls are defo not who they say they are and those who seem legit. i spent a lot and got scared so please be wary.

Not legit from the worst one out there.- these arent who u are talking to and are all over the place when chatting with them ??
Amber Jasmine, Amber Paige, rebecca more, jess west, gemma hiles, sienna day, gemma massey, sophie hart,
below girls seem ok - good experiences for a while. if they are agency then gd work as got my customs and good chat.
lynda leigh, caty cole, alice goodwin, olivia berzinc, lucy zara, amanda rendall, nicole snow (best experience),
on the fence - last few months ive been unsure lol - seem suspect
mia middleton, maxie rhodes, valentina (just added as forgot :biglaughSmile
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 17:43 by WelshSam7.)
12-08-2024 17:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-08-2024 12:39 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(09-08-2024 23:53 )Snooks Wrote:  
(17-06-2024 22:50 )Fridge13 Wrote:  
(09-06-2024 22:34 )Snooks Wrote:  
(08-06-2024 00:37 )Elemental3720 Wrote:  The one I had from her was one of the priciest I’ve had but without doubt one of the best. Insanely hot and exactly what I wanted and what we agreed. Hope she’s come through for you now.

Not yet unfortunately. Still nagging Sad

Any luck...im sure it will be worth the wait

14 weeks now

File that one under C for Con Artist.

And Under RO
RIPPED OFF

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-08-2024 22:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-08-2024 16:14 )teewee Wrote:  
(10-08-2024 12:36 )teewee Wrote:  Been waiting over 2 weeks for PPV Video from Caty Cole now. She was supposed to be doing a live show for her members last week, but made an excuse saying she was in Scotland and the internet wasn`t working, and would be doing it this week. Well that never happened either.
Incidentily it`s not the first time she has gone awol on her page. I`m willing to wait for the video, because they are usually filthy, just wish she would be more upfront if she feels like taking a break, and didn`t feel the need to blame things like dodgy internet.

Edit: Bloody typical, about 2 hours after posting this, I got the video.......well worth the wait as well Wink
what was the quality like?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 22:15 by lovebabes56.)
12-08-2024 22:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-06-2024 12:13 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(19-06-2024 11:13 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Kandi Kay - averages about 1 post a week on her wall (mostly photos or advertising the ppv), but multiple dm's a day selling clips or trying to get you involved.

I could be wrong, but this seems to suggest a “managed” account.
I've searched for her on OF a coiple of times and drawn a blank think it wwas removed for violations. I looked on her twitter and it was on premium to message last time I looked. Getthe feeeling that might be same on OF

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 22:25 by lovebabes56.)
12-08-2024 22:18
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2024 23:53 )Snooks Wrote:  
(17-06-2024 22:50 )Fridge13 Wrote:  
(09-06-2024 22:34 )Snooks Wrote:  
(08-06-2024 00:37 )Elemental3720 Wrote:  The one I had from her was one of the priciest I’ve had but without doubt one of the best. Insanely hot and exactly what I wanted and what we agreed. Hope she’s come through for you now.

Not yet unfortunately. Still nagging Sad

Any luck...im sure it will be worth the wait

Wow...thats a long time. Whats Ashlyn said?

14 weeks now

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
12-08-2024 22:28
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(12-08-2024 22:14 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(11-08-2024 16:14 )teewee Wrote:  

what was the quality like?

First class. To be fair to Caty, her videos are filthy. Not cheap, but I think they are worth the price. DM me if you want more details Wink

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
13-08-2024 07:22
Blcke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys me again hope your all well Smile

Unfortunately another bad experience to share with you all hope that it helps out.

Kinkykitty (K1nKykitty) America girl early 20s fantastic body gorgeous pussy but no face shown.

My bad experience is with a custom voice note very politely introduced myself and asked about her custom content specifically how much her custom voice notes are she replied back a couple days later (works a normal job too apparently) very polite told me that they are $10 a minute told her what I wanted twice to make sure she was comfortable and happy she was and told me to tip when I could all being polite throughout I tipped the $40 and she said that it would be with me in a couple of days (Monday and it was the previous Thursday) she was visiting family I said not a problem that’s all good I waited until the Thursday just gone so a couple days over and politely asked how she was and if she had managed to make my custom but perhaps forget to send it told me that she was doing it now a minute or so went by then told me she’d made it but it was just over 4 minutes so it didn’t work and that she’d have to make it again and she’d try again soon ( I thought what the fuck) anyway politely asked if she was going to try again that night which afterwards I received a complete and incredibly unexpected unnecessary tirade of messages complaining at me for nagging her and putting pressure on here and not being patient which hit me like a fucking brick wall and was in more or less a state of shock I’d been incredibly polite and well mannered throughout out conversations and for seemingly asking 2 fucking questions about a custom voice note that I’d already paid for and was overdue it turned me into ghenkis khan ! She then proceeded to bombard me with messages after message I assume to try and get a not very nice reply back from me so she could report or ban me (that didn’t work) I said no problem I’ll leave you alone for tonight again constantly messaging me goading me for a nasty reply again didn’t work, after a quite long reply from me explaining that I meant no offence and felt I was completely within my right to ask a couple of questions about something I’d already paid for I asked her to contact onlyfans and ask them to reimburse me my tip as I felt like she wasn’t interested in making the custom and quite honestly I didn’t want it after the tirade of abuse I received she told me that’s impossible and it doesn't work like that complete lie as I’ve been refunded before on a tip for a custom that the model couldn’t make (which she was very apologetic for) anyway I explained this and then she blocked me, basically felt like I’ve just been mugged in the street for $40 in front of a load of police and nothing has happened ! I have make a ticket through onlyfans to try and get my money back and also opened a case with my bank too I have all the screenshots from the entire conversation so hopefully they will help.

Any of you gents had any issues like this before and if so how did you come out of it I understand that it’s a tip but cmon if fucking robbery !!!

Anyways apologies for the long post just wanted to let everyone know if it doesn’t help anyone then so be it but if it does then I was well worth it thanks guys enjoy your weekend.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2024 00:40 by Blcke.)
16-08-2024 00:36
WelshSam7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Another one to avoid is Scarlett Jones. 100% not her running her page.
17-08-2024 04:00
Blcke Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-08-2024 00:36 )Blcke Wrote:  Hi guys me again hope your all well Smile

Unfortunately another bad experience to share with you all hope that it helps out.

Kinkykitty (K1nKykitty) America girl early 20s fantastic body gorgeous pussy but no face shown.

My bad experience is with a custom voice note very politely introduced myself and asked about her custom content specifically how much her custom voice notes are she replied back a couple days later (works a normal job too apparently) very polite told me that they are $10 a minute told her what I wanted twice to make sure she was comfortable and happy she was and told me to tip when I could all being polite throughout I tipped the $40 and she said that it would be with me in a couple of days (Monday and it was the previous Thursday) she was visiting family I said not a problem that’s all good I waited until the Thursday just gone so a couple days over and politely asked how she was and if she had managed to make my custom but perhaps forget to send it told me that she was doing it now a minute or so went by then told me she’d made it but it was just over 4 minutes so it didn’t work and that she’d have to make it again and she’d try again soon ( I thought what the fuck) anyway politely asked if she was going to try again that night which afterwards I received a complete and incredibly unexpected unnecessary tirade of messages complaining at me for nagging her and putting pressure on here and not being patient which hit me like a fucking brick wall and was in more or less a state of shock I’d been incredibly polite and well mannered throughout out conversations and for seemingly asking 2 fucking questions about a custom voice note that I’d already paid for and was overdue it turned me into ghenkis khan ! She then proceeded to bombard me with messages after message I assume to try and get a not very nice reply back from me so she could report or ban me (that didn’t work) I said no problem I’ll leave you alone for tonight again constantly messaging me goading me for a nasty reply again didn’t work, after a quite long reply from me explaining that I meant no offence and felt I was completely within my right to ask a couple of questions about something I’d already paid for I asked her to contact onlyfans and ask them to reimburse me my tip as I felt like she wasn’t interested in making the custom and quite honestly I didn’t want it after the tirade of abuse I received she told me that’s impossible and it doesn't work like that complete lie as I’ve been refunded before on a tip for a custom that the model couldn’t make (which she was very apologetic for) anyway I explained this and then she blocked me, basically felt like I’ve just been mugged in the street for $40 in front of a load of police and nothing has happened ! I have make a ticket through onlyfans to try and get my money back and also opened a case with my bank too I have all the screenshots from the entire conversation so hopefully they will help.

Any of you gents had any issues like this before and if so how did you come out of it I understand that it’s a tip but cmon if fucking robbery !!!

Anyways apologies for the long post just wanted to let everyone know if it doesn’t help anyone then so be it but if it does then I was well worth it thanks guys enjoy your weekend.

Hi again all, just wanted to update the post I had contact from onlyfans support who looked into my claim/ticket and with the information and screenshots I had provided it was enough evidence for them to refund my $40 tip which I was very thankful for so always worth keeping screenshots and any information which would help in that sort of situation, keep well guys and enjoy the rest of your weekend Cool
17-08-2024 22:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles