babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(07-08-2024 00:30 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I'll give tonight a big thumbs up, mainly thanks to a typically good performance from Beth, but also thanks to Layla although we did have to wait a while for her tip goal to be met. Sophie was the other girl.

Yep agree completely.
08-08-2024 20:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Excellent shows tonight from Elizabeth Romanova. I'd like her to have got fully naked, which is a common complaint of mine - I could have said the same last Thursday about Roxxy Clark. But apart from that, excellent.
09-08-2024 00:26
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Oh dear, Eva and Tory for Friday night and a nasty outbreak of unrest on the webchat.
09-08-2024 23:58
William H Bonney Offline

I didn't see the Friday show, but unrest on the webchat seems to happen more often than not! Anyway on to Saturday and a good night as far as I'm concerned in the company of Karlie Simon. I was a big fan of hers when she was on TVX Call Girls, which is a very long time ago now, but for me she's still very much got it. I would have liked a bit more variety in her performance tonight, but still a good night for me.
11-08-2024 00:02
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I'm running out of words to describe these Sunday shows. I'll just say that the lineup was Maxie, Valentina and Nicole and they were all fully naked from the start of their shows but didn't move very much. I'll leave it at that.
11-08-2024 23:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2024 00:02 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I didn't see the Friday show, but unrest on the webchat seems to happen more often than not! Anyway on to Saturday and a good night as far as I'm concerned in the company of Karlie Simon. I was a big fan of hers when she was on TVX Call Girls, which is a very long time ago now, but for me she's still very much got it. I would have liked a bit more variety in her performance tonight, but still a good night for me.

YesI really enjoyed her show: what a gorgeous stunning girl!
12-08-2024 04:22
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2024 00:26 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Excellent shows tonight from Elizabeth Romanova. I'd like her to have got fully naked, which is a common complaint of mine

And mine. Some girls get naked every time. Some, unfortunately, rarely do. It's almost as if they've got somewhere urgent to be after their show so the quicker they can get dressed the better. Beth, on the other hand, is seasonal, fully naked in the summer but cardigans & jumpers in the winter. Bless her she's getting on a bit now & feels the cold Big Grin.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 10:45 by Mountain Box.)
12-08-2024 09:46
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(11-08-2024 23:56 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I'm running out of words to describe these Sunday shows. I'll just say that the lineup was Maxie, Valentina and Nicole and they were all fully naked from the start of their shows but didn't move very much. I'll leave it at that.

I know what you mean but I'll have a stab at it. Maxie was sitting facing the camera &, if I got the gist of what she mumbling on the mic, seemed to think we could see everything judging by her encouraging the punters to beat the bishop. Unfortunately Maxie all I could see on TV was a view from the waist up. Valentina has reverted back to believing that being fully naked is sufficient to ward off complaints & said so on the mic early on, despite not showing her pussy. Actually we did get a couple of "blink & you'll miss it" views of her pussy with the buzzer in but nothing else & Nicole just does the same show everytime & still doesn't understand why the webchat guys aren't happy. Like me I doubt they give a monkey's if the girls pussies are wet or not if we're not going to see them.
12-08-2024 10:31
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2024 23:58 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Oh dear, Eva and Tory for Friday night and a nasty outbreak of unrest on the webchat.

I'm not surprised there was unrest as it wasn't great. Starting their night with a bit sword play using a couple of dildo's set the tone & it went downhill from there. It was also very loud at times.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 10:40 by Mountain Box.)
12-08-2024 10:39
William H Bonney Offline

The lovely Ruby Mae came to the rescue tonight, after disappointing appearances from Zeena Valvona and Emma Nord. In fact considering how the shows have been of late on these 3 girl nights, I think Ruby's appearance tonight should be classed as sensational.
12-08-2024 23:57

babestation xtra