Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
^^ I know I am in the minority here but you do this thread no service by your mis-information.

The participants that actually, if the schedule is correct, appear between the 15/08 and 17/08 may not float your boat but they might appear. If they do not there is valid discussion as to why they do not but not, as you suggest, that they do not exist.
11-08-2024 16:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Master Poster

Now the livestream with the old shows is also not avaiable.
12-08-2024 14:16
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(11-08-2024 16:08 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ I know I am in the minority here but you do this thread no service by your mis-information.

The participants that actually, if the schedule is correct, appear between the 15/08 and 17/08 may not float your boat but they might appear. If they do not there is valid discussion as to why they do not but not, as you suggest, that they do not exist.

I was pointing out the large gap in days from the studio if you read it correctly
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 17:47 by jorrell.)
12-08-2024 17:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ You actually wrote "Schedule Updated: We are now looking at yet another 10 days of nothing right through to Tuesday 20th" thus ignoring the scheduled shows from 15/08 to 17/08.

So it is not me who read it incorrectly. Sure there is a large gap but not as large as you made it out to be.

It has alreday been mentioned that the webserver is 'down'. It has been like that since well before mid-day. Possibly a maintenance issue or, maybe, something more sinister such as cut-off for non-payment. Especially due to the increased charges for bit-rate which is simply not required. Time will tell on this one.
12-08-2024 17:59
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(12-08-2024 17:59 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ You actually wrote "Schedule Updated: We are now looking at yet another 10 days of nothing right through to Tuesday 20th" thus ignoring the scheduled shows from 15/08 to 17/08.

So it is not me who read it incorrectly. Sure there is a large gap but not as large as you made it out to be.

It has alreday been mentioned that the webserver is 'down'. It has been like that since well before mid-day. Possibly a maintenance issue or, maybe, something more sinister such as cut-off for non-payment. Especially due to the increased charges for bit-rate which is simply not required. Time will tell on this one.

Yes I know and?, read the rest of it!
'I'll remind you all that will now add up to an 18 day gap in shows from the studio minimum, could be even longer yet as it updates daily'

Whatever man, I know what I said, and I know what I meant, there IS an 18 day gap, in fact, its now 19!, but I'm not arguing with you HuhRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 18:30 by jorrell.)
12-08-2024 18:08
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

For the curious, since most can not see, tonight's 'Sexy Clips' features Valerie Vuitton. Not a new sequence. Been shown before.
12-08-2024 20:04
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I understand Babestation24 wants to show appreciation to the performers who have been with the channel for many years at this point. I just wish there was also room for other babes to shine.

Tonight - no show
Tomorrow - no show
Thursday - Amanda
Friday - Lilly and Charlene
Saturday - Charlene
Sunday - no show
Monday - no show
Tuesday - no show
Wednesday - no show
Thursday - Amanda
Friday - Lillian (either solo or with somebody else)
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2024 23:10 by ManuelM.)
13-08-2024 23:07
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

So the entirety of August has been a complete and utter blow out and a waste of time, I'm not tip-toeing around now this is getting bloody ridiculous, when are we going to get some normal scheduling back.?

Its just Charlene/Amanda/Lilly, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, what the hell are they doing, have the ditched the studio or what? Because all we are being subjected to is home shows from the above, which I have to say, after the increased stream quality, now seriously highlights how crap their webcams/lighting are from pretty much all 3 of them.

Girls, you need to stop using integrated laptop cameras, they are hot garbage and make you look bad! (Lilly's camera, to say she is first and foremost a webcam girl, is like a damn slideshow the moment she starts to move around, the framerate just cant handle it) its a joke! Bounce

It would have been better to just announce they're taking the whole of August as a summer break. Not that they would EVER have enough transparency to let ANYONE know what they hell is going on... I still maintain something strange is occuring over at BS24 Huh
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 13:50 by jorrell.)
14-08-2024 13:22
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I too would like to know when we will get some normal scheduling back.

Now, to be honest, I haven't had the feeling for quite a while that the schedule has been normal. For months actually something about the schedule hasn't been right, in my opinion.
But it has now reached extreme levels.

Recent updates:
No show tomorrow as Amanda's show has been cancelled, and Lilly's name has been added to the schedule for Saturday night.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 13:44 by ManuelM.)
14-08-2024 13:42
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(14-08-2024 13:42 )ManuelM Wrote:  Recent updates:
No show tomorrow as Amanda's show has been cancelled, and Lilly's name has been added to the schedule for Saturday night.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind... Bounce
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 13:46 by jorrell.)
14-08-2024 13:45