Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
It seems as if they are just putting on weekend shows, with a weekend as Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I can see them losing a lot of trade by doing just this as we know people will just go elsewhere for their kicks. Not everyone will be drawn to a chosen few, like the majority we want to see new, and good performers, not the same dire rubbish by performers past their sell by date. Don’t get me wrong, the odd few that they seem to have left will all have a fan base and will be happy with whatever is on screen, but in the long run I can’t see it saving them if that is their new business plan.

I will without putting any names out there, as I would never disclose names and I do follow a few of the past and present. I have obviously asked on any news regarding the sudden demise and only 1 said it’s all down to finance. So wether it is true or not, maybe, maybe not, but as it stands I can well believe it.
14-08-2024 13:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Speculation right now is wild for obvious reasons, but I agree they can't continue down this path of just a 3 day weekend sometimes just Sat/Sun and whoever is scheduled, its home shows only. We haven't seen a studio show since 2nd August and looks like there is no end it sight. Even that was just the one show for that entire week.

Finances are looking ever more the likely culprit, and now has me asking the question was Vicky's & Lydia's semi explicit shows a final 'To Hell With It' from the studio knowing their time is at an end bladewave

Babestation24 may have inadvertently named their channel and predicted their own demise by the end of 2024! Bounce

If they are still around by January 2025, I will be gobsmacked.. There is no Babe channel at present, its the Charlene & Amanda webcam show, with guest appearances by Lilly.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 14:40 by jorrell.)
14-08-2024 13:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

BS and Virgin have already reduced their UK Sky tv coverage from 2 channels to 1. And it seems once the current agreement with FV tv comes up for renewal that will be reduced to 1 as well. So they are all feeling the pinch.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 14:39 by derekdas.)
14-08-2024 14:35
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(14-08-2024 14:35 )derekdas Wrote:  BS and Virgin have already reduced their UK Sky tv coverage from 2 channels to 1. And it seems once the current agreement with FV tv comes up for renewal that will be reduced to 1 as well. So they are all feeling the pinch.

BS UK on the other hand, can do without satellite and TV coverage with their website pay system pulling in the vast majority of the revenue. Not sure things work the same in Germany when it comes to what's broadcast FTA , but suffice to say at this point, they could just go online too, as their satellite feed is pretty much rendered useless now anyway. BS UK has SD channels FTA, but their online stream is HD, we now have the same format with BS24, why even watch on TV its a backwards step.

I think the finances are routed far deeper for BS24 because they've never kept up with the technology and its hurt them badly, they just rely on calls from either source.

If we are to believe rumours, they are working on updating their technology, perhaps this is what they are moving towards and the studio may return with an online stream only and a vast change in how the shows are run. It could be the end of watching a totally free stream, so if you want to see girls undress, you call and then its a private area utilised for pay per minute shows for anything ruder.

Girls on the free stream will just sit there till they gets calls and then off goes that girl and they switch to another camera/girl to run the free stream!

BS UK been doing it for years.. They may be adopting the same system, I hope i'm wrong, but ill be leaving them behind if things go in this direction. But for right now, all we can do is MORE speculation and MORE waiting to see if things change.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2024 15:21 by jorrell.)
14-08-2024 14:45
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Lydia to have a show on Thursday the 22nd. Important Heart Smile
15-08-2024 07:59
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2024 07:59 )ManuelM Wrote:  Lydia to have a show on Thursday the 22nd. Important Heart Smile

At the moment! laugh
15-08-2024 09:42
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2024 09:42 )bazzae123 Wrote:  
(15-08-2024 07:59 )ManuelM Wrote:  Lydia to have a show on Thursday the 22nd. Important Heart Smile

At the moment! laugh

I think they're just advertising shows at random at the moment, with no intention of actually putting them on.
15-08-2024 12:45
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

It looks like this, I have the same subjective feeling. This is why I hope to see a studio show soon so we know they haven't decided to become a pure home show channel.
15-08-2024 13:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ There is certainly some cause to question the declared schedule. After all (not mentioned in the previous posts is that) Amanda, scheduled for today - and she does both studio and, lately, home shows - is no more.

And those that do report (and they can only echo what is said to them) are hardly conclusive. And I do not buy in to the rumour that the service is updating their technology to greet the change in viewing etc. patterns. They could have done that years ago when they had a respectable rota of girls.

Even the latest schedule that initially mentioned Lillian has been revised to show Amanda which hardly warrants confidence in the accuracy of the whole thing.

What is for me is that no service can exist in the long term on a two-day or even three-day week. Come the next, or even before, renewal I can see the OTA service vanishing - unlike some who write here I can still get a respectable picture on my tv. And the termination of that will, if history plays out, send the web service out of business much like both both other German and UK channels.
15-08-2024 16:53
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2024 16:53 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ There is certainly some cause to question the declared schedule.

For sure that's putting it mildly.
I think it's beyond the realms of possibility that all the scheduled shows in the last few/several weeks have been cancelled by the girls themselves. It's just ridiculous to believe that.
So we are left with the channel themselves; for their own reasons we are not party to, they are not willing to put on a studio show at the moment and are just playing silly buggers, taking the piss out of the viewers. I would imagine the girls are not exactly thrilled with the situation themselves; the ones who do actually want to perform and hopefully earn some money.
15-08-2024 20:43