Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(15-08-2024 20:43 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(15-08-2024 16:53 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ There is certainly some cause to question the declared schedule.

For sure that's putting it mildly.
I think it's beyond the realms of possibility that all the scheduled shows in the last few/several weeks have been cancelled by the girls themselves. It's just ridiculous to believe that.
So we are left with the channel themselves; for their own reasons we are not party to, they are not willing to put on a studio show at the moment and are just playing silly buggers, taking the piss out of the viewers. I would imagine the girls are not exactly thrilled with the situation themselves; the ones who do actually want to perform and hopefully earn some money.

It would be nice if, Charlene who normally has something to say regarding the channel doesn't come here and give their take on what's going no unless like earlier assumptions she is not who she says she is and is in fact an imposter and hasn't got a clue either. Come on, Charlene speak up so we can stop all the speculation.
15-08-2024 22:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I hope I'm wrong but all the signs seems strangely similar to when previous channels have ceased to exist/gone bust.
We have a handful of fairly decent shows and then nothing (in BS24's case literally nothing).
Hopefully they will return soon and my speculations are proven wrong.
A massive thank you to the forum members who've posted weekend shows which I've missed due to work.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
15-08-2024 23:09
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2024 22:51 )bazzae123 Wrote:  It would be nice if, Charlene who normally has something to say regarding the channel doesn't come here and give their take on what's going no unless like earlier assumptions she is not who she says she is and is in fact an imposter and hasn't got a clue either. Come on, Charlene speak up so we can stop all the speculation.

Well even some scepticals accepted her as to who she was.

But one does not diss someone who helps to pay your bills after all one simply does not know who reads the comments on here.

Even with the 'Lilly saga' we do not know the whole story.
16-08-2024 00:04
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Interesting. Well this is new.. We finally are given the starts times Surprised

[Image: rJ3RQdHW_t.png]
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2024 11:51 by jorrell.)
16-08-2024 11:14
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2024 11:14 )jorrell Wrote:  Interesting. Well this is new.. We are finally are given the starts times Surprised

Now when the channel is slowly dying they start to do what we are asking for for years Big Grin And when there are only a few shows in several weeks (if at all)...
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2024 12:00 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
16-08-2024 11:49
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(16-08-2024 11:14 )jorrell Wrote:  Interesting. Well this is new.. We finally are given the starts times Surprised

[Image: rJ3RQdHW_t.png]

That is actually something cool.
16-08-2024 11:55
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

I can only speak for myself for the current situation, since I haven’t talked to any producer or performer in a while. I’ve been battling a heavy bronchitis for the last two weeks. But from what I heard, it’s going around like crazy. Anyways.

My plan for two years now have been to actually only do 4 shows maximum a month. Because I believe a variety of mostly young performers (therefore every now and than a fresh face) is a must. All webcam shows operate that way. Young women do the promo, just a few stay, some leave very fast for various reasons. The promo women are also usually the softest ones.

The actual "money makers" are the ones with a strong base of regular guests. Which are more likely in the fetishes, the niches. Mature, dominatrix, shemales (this is a word only used for easier categorization), bizzare. With lots of experience and most likely much more passion than youngsters. I’d say I’m mostly in the mature category with an interesting past (12 years ago) because most my guests to this day do not know that I am trans. And I don’t see a reason to tell them right away. I’m a fictional construct full of adjustable user oriented fantasies that you will never actually meet in real life, like most women on webcam sites. I do not hide it though, ask and I’ll tell you. I just don’t see a reason to have it tattooed on my forehead for the fragile men..

Back to the current tv situation. Of course I’d love to stick to 4 shows a month but I won’t leave a production hanging, that I’ve been working with for 8 years now. If they ask, I’ll do it. Even though a few make it look like I am only doing that for vicious reasons (after all, "we" are all trying to make you gay laugh ) it’s really that simple. I get offered work, and I’ll do it if I can. I’ve already said why some performers might not have returned, but that has also been questioned, because I’m such a vile person Rolleyes I’m also wondering why performers don’t want to do it. Do they make more money elsewhere? If so, where?? Tell meeee!!! Man I looooove the money. I used to know all the performers back in the days. Now I don’t know any of them and I can not tell you why there’s no fresh meat, or meat at all.

Byeeeee

suck my clit ({*})
16-08-2024 12:19
Eastern3 Offline
Master Poster

@Wubbalubba

Thanks for that honestly words Charlene.
Its a very great attitude that you have in case of your performance for bs24.
16-08-2024 20:25
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(17-08-2024 18:57 )endopia Wrote:  Is this Cleo coming next here?
https://redlantern-girls.com/

There are so many girls, they were at babestation....

Well, the good news is Cleo is back with us next Saturday Night! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2024 23:10 by jorrell.)
17-08-2024 23:09
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(17-08-2024 23:09 )jorrell Wrote:  
(17-08-2024 18:57 )endopia Wrote:  Is this Cleo coming next here?
https://redlantern-girls.com/

There are so many girls, they were at babestation....

Well, the good news is Cleo is back with us next Saturday Night! Big Grin

Let's hope it is not just a placeholder until they remove her before the show.
Would love to see her come back.
17-08-2024 23:51