Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(20-08-2024 12:01 )derekdas Wrote:  
(19-08-2024 23:34 )jorrell Wrote:  So we continue with yet another 3 day weekend and then nothing during the week. This will be pretty much the whole of August now with no end in sight Huh

So, what did we have this week-end ? I didn't see anything when I occasionally looked in. Only old videos playing.

Just more of the same im afraid.. I think its looking pretty safe to say that if we get past next week and into September, with no sign of seeing the studio or other girls on the schedule that actually go ahead and make an appearance, that they have effectively closed down.

Running a 3 day weekend home webcam shows with the same 2 performers (namely Charlene, Lilly) over and over just isn't going to cut it in the long run. Im hoping I'm wrong, but it will be interesting to see if Lydia's show does indeed go ahead and will we see the studio or what's more likely is a home show from her too as she is a primarily a webcam girl. Far as i'm aware, no other girls have done home shows other than Amanda, and this appears to be their fallback option right now to only utilise who can work from home.

Guess we still have to to wait and see if all these cancellations and days with no shows is even ANYTHING to do with holidays season or the kids going back to school early September or not, This tech upgrade is looking more like a myth, more like we've closed the studio to save costs.

We have speculated MANY times and wondered how this channel still manages to keep going, but we have never witnessed it this bad before EVER.

I say again, was Vicky and Lydia allowed to give such explicit studio shows because they were aware the end was just around the corner, at least just for the studio.

Strange they decided to finally improve their stream quality and hire a bunch of new girls just as this was on the horizon?

If they have ditched the studio and plan to continue as an online webcam channel, then they are gonna need different girls on every night, possibly multiples thereof. I still see this not lasting personally without the whole pay per view scanario coming into effect if they have turned the channel into webcam shows only.

Time will tell... Huh

UPDATE: Lillian has now been taken of the schedule again, and what a suprise, Lilly now added for next Thursday, (do they even have anyone else right now, this is simply and clearly because they are only accepting girls who can do a home show) this is now effectively a 2 day week as they haven't moved Charlene over to cover Saturday, They are just adding and removing on a whim now, taking the piss out of the viewers. this is laughable.Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2024 13:36 by jorrell.)
20-08-2024 12:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

Let's see if Lydia will appear tomorrow.
She was the last one in studio and as of now i (just speculating) think they have no studio anymore. So many babes have disappeared despite the fact they brought suprisingly lot new ones to the show the last copuple of month and some were really hot like Tyra Ride, Ashley Cumstar and Mia Roux.

The lack of communication is frustrating. Just let us know in a small statement the current status of the show/studio.

Babestation24 through the years has been unprofessional on many levels and are still unable to sell one of the easiest "products" to men: HOT WOMEN.

Sex sells but BS24 dies. I don't understand.
21-08-2024 06:55
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(21-08-2024 06:55 )Cortez Wrote:  Babestation24 through the years has been unprofessional on many levels and are still unable to sell one of the easiest "products" to men: HOT WOMEN.

Well, i could point out the clear 'elephant in the room' here but I really don't think I need to get banned for stating the obvious bladewave
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2024 09:04 by jorrell.)
21-08-2024 09:02
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Schedule updated: Next Friday - Tyra

Maybe, just maybe, there might be an end in sight, and we see the studio and some girls return bladewave
21-08-2024 23:01
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2024 23:01 )jorrell Wrote:  Schedule updated: Next Friday - Tyra

Maybe, just maybe, there might be an end in sight, and we see the studio and some girls return bladewave

You know what? I could live with just three shows a week. IF - and that's a big IF - they would put a LOT of effort in those shows and make them special and worthwhile. I could even live with only one show, if it would be a guaranteed banger.

But so far they are doing exact the same thing... only with fewer shows and therefore even less probality to actually see a good one. Plus: It's mostly the Babes who are there for ages and I am absolutely not interested in anymore.

And they are making the same mistakes over and over and over again:

Lydia is there tonight (I hope Sad ). As most of us agree here, maybe the best and most interesting Babe in a LONG while. Are they putting her on a pedestal and give her a solo show? No. She is not alone and we have to watch her in a small screen for most of the time. Do they at least start at different times so we get Lydia solo at least for a bit, maybe even the last two hours? Nope, they both start early.

And no Charlene, it's not because of you, I am always pissed off when they ruin a studio show with the splitscreen. Could be the best Babe of all time.

And I am very well aware that both decisions, the starting time and to have two Babes there, makes sense for the channel in terms of revenue... but damned, you can just feel the potential dripping away...
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2024 12:28 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
22-08-2024 12:27
jorrell Online
Master Poster

You're right where I am with this nonsense. No offence to Charlene or Lilly, but that's all we've had for 3 weeks.

The finally put another girl on whos only been given one show so far, (despite the abundance of available slots) and not only do the pair her up, they both get the same timeslot guaranteeing split-screen for most of the evening.

Why not simply move one of them to Saturday as they now have no-one after Lillian's cancellation. In fact, with how sparse the schedule has been, we absolutely shouldn't be seeing more than one girl on at any time or evening, makes sense to spread them out, now they only have a 2 day weekend!

Whomever is responsible for their booking/schedules, needs a firm slap across the back of the head 'Jethro Gibbs' style!

I also believe we will not see the studio this evening and Lydia will be doing a show from home. Its looking ever more likely that its gone... Tonight marks 3 weeks since we last had a studio show.

Mistakes after mistakes, its simply defies logic Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2024 15:09 by jorrell.)
22-08-2024 13:00
Jay39 Online
Senior Poster

I’m surprised that no one has questioned the day on the schedule for Charlene, both days says Fr, Lydia is Do which is today. So is it just another schedule mistake or just a typo, both a well inside the normal remit for BS24

Well that’s Charlene on time not Lydia!
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2024 20:05 by Jay39.)
22-08-2024 19:11
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(22-08-2024 19:11 )Jay39 Wrote:  I’m surprised that no one has questioned the day on the schedule for Charlene, both days says Fr, Lydia is Do which is today. So is it just another schedule mistake or just a typo, both a well inside the normal remit for BS24

Well that’s Charlene on time not Lydia!

Yes and unfortunately no information on Lydia.
22-08-2024 20:17
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well for the sake of all the conspiracy theorists out there I hope I am wrong. But the OSGs that one only now see on the tv stream do NOT show Lydia (just 3 Charlenes). Even when Lilly starts at 23:00, her name appears at the start.

Now as for the 'missing' studio there must be a broadcasting facility else they can not upload both to the sat. provider and the web and provide telephone lines. But saying that, is the telephone line actually working since I see "Wir Sind Live - Probier Es Aus" on my tv screen - which as changed to "Wir Sind Live Und Scharf" as I compose this missive.
22-08-2024 20:28
XBlackrocker Offline
Apprentice Poster

So we got fucked again no lydia and another borring show from him/her
Ffs bs24..
22-08-2024 20:45