babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Nice show from Layla tonight after her usual tip goal was met, although the cameraman could have been more helpful. Before that it was Maxie being typical Maxie. I missed the first show so I don't know who that was. Maybe it was someone very good, otherwise the last 3 nights taken together have been well below par.
14-08-2024 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

It was Beth, who like Layla, offloaded the toys towards the end of her show. I agree re the cameraman, even more frustrating for us TV viewers as the banner was a nuisance at times. Also the lighting could've been better, shadows just where you don't want them. All in all this week we've had 9 live shows, only 3 of which delivered & none of those were wall to wall pussy but still miles better than the other 6.
14-08-2024 20:14
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

For those interested in the lineups, Wednesday was Leila Lani (3rd Wednesday in a row for her), Thursday was Vicki Peach (a replacement for Belle O'Hara), and Friday was Azura Alii (first appearance for 6 months).
17-08-2024 17:17
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Saturday, rounding off pretty much a week to forget, was Jennifer James with an usually poor 3 shows by her standards. It took her most of show 1 before we got a couple glimpses of pussy followed by shows 2 & 3 with more pussy on show in each of them but not wall to wall by any stretch of the imagination. She has been much than that but, the way week has gone, I suppose it was bound to happen.

So to recap we had nothing at all on Sunday followed by just Ruby Mae with an ok show on Monday. Beth & Layla delivering in the last few minutes of their shows on Tuesday with hardly any pussy from Leila Lani on Wednesday once again. Thursday was the high spot of the week, Vicki Peach with 3 pretty decent shows & then Azura Alii on Friday who, it has to be said, is an acquired taste, a lot of tattoos, not everybody's cup of tea. If you like tats then her night wasn't bad. Finally Jennifer on Saturday. Onwards & upwards.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2024 14:11 by Mountain Box.)
18-08-2024 14:11
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well what can I tell you, another full house on Sunday night only this time it was a full house of PUSSY! Those responsible were Leila Lani, Vicki Peach & Beth & yes Leila gave us some pussy, not wall to wall but more than we have been getting from her lately. Vicki, with her usual wall to wall pussy, was up 2nd with Beth on last who was able to ditch the toys with over half of her show to go. A pretty good night to start the week.
19-08-2024 21:17
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Shows much better all of a sudden. Is it a policy change or just a good spell? The girls tonight were Emma Nord, Bella Baby and Courtney Rae.
20-08-2024 00:03
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Yep. I would hope it's a policy change as any more weeks like last week could see viewing figures drop. Anyway another full house & a new set, the one that Bella & Courtney used. It reminded me of an early 1960's lounge, although none had naked women in them unfortunately Big Grin. It was different but I'm not sure it worked for me. Bella seemed a little uneasy with it. My pick of the night though was Courtney, aka Kourt Thora, with lots of pussy views & when she stripped the one piece off it was the icing on the cake, gorgeous.
20-08-2024 21:52
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

So that's who Courtney Rae was. I thought she looked familiar. I almost had the same problem tonight with Kartel. She had a different look and it took me a few seconds to realise it was her. It was a good night actually, awesome Kartel with Brooksie and Beth.
21-08-2024 00:29
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Different tattoo for Coutney on the left side of her body. It's covering a couple of old ones, above & below her left tit, one of which looked like crow to me! Anyway I loved Kartel's look. If she ever decides to cut her hair that style & length definitely suits her. I also thought her show was awesome last night, gorgeous. Beth, on last & fully naked, once again gave us around half of her show with delicious open legged unobstructed pussy views. And then there was Brooksie. That was an eye opener. Early on we had some open legged pussy where we saw her pull the pink buzzer out, very nice! Just as I was coming back down to earth she grabbed the pink vibrator/dildo & decided to hide it in full view of the camera for quite a time before someone had a word & she changed position. It was difficult to follow that &, inevitably, her show tailed off gradually. So the best night of the week for me & the camerawork was great to compliment it all despite the problem in Kartel's show.
21-08-2024 20:44
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(21-08-2024 20:44 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Different tattoo for Coutney on the left side of her body.

That's probably why I didn't recognise her. On the subject of recognition, I assume the Jennifer James at the weekend is the girl previously known as Anna Belle. Anyway, Leila Lani tonight, for the 4th Wednesday in a row.
22-08-2024 00:09

babestation xtra