babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(22-08-2024 00:09 )mysterion Wrote:  
(21-08-2024 20:44 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Different tattoo for Coutney on the left side of her body.

That's probably why I didn't recognise her. On the subject of recognition, I assume the Jennifer James at the weekend is the girl previously known as Anna Belle. Anyway, Leila Lani tonight, for the 4th Wednesday in a row.

Yep she is & her name change only happened recently too. They've both got a way to go to keep up with Buffy le Brat though, aka Verity Strict, aka Lola Gatsby (in the ad which appears regularly on BSX) & I think she was called Lorraine before that & another name but I'm not sure about that & I can't remember what it was, phew!
22-08-2024 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well after Wednesday's let down we're back on track for a really good week after Thursday night. Kayleigh Davis & Zoe Gray, fully naked for the most part, gave us 3 excellent lesbian shows, as expected from these 2. Loads of delicious pussy with the girls spreading each others pussy lips for our delectation, complimented by some great close ups & really good camerawork. A great night.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 18:39 by Mountain Box.)
23-08-2024 18:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 18:38 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Well after Wednesday's let down we're back on track for a really good week after Thursday night. Kayleigh Davis & Zoe Gray, fully naked for the most part, gave us 3 excellent lesbian shows, as expected from these 2. Loads of delicious pussy with the girls spreading each others pussy lips for our delectation, complimented by some great close ups & really good camerawork. A great night.

Yes although I don't like Zoe Grey and am not usually a fan of two girls shows I really enjoyed last night's BSX show! I thought that it was very entertaining sexy and with wall to wall pussy! Great fun!
23-08-2024 19:31
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

A strange show for Friday night, very much a make it up as you go along type of night, as Jamie Knight and Leila Lani muddled their way through. The highlight was Jamie Knight removing balloons from the bed because she claimed they were electrocuting her head.
24-08-2024 16:47
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(24-08-2024 16:47 )William H Bonney Wrote:  A strange show for Friday night, very much a make it up as you go along type of night, as Jamie Knight and Leila Lani muddled their way through. The highlight was Jamie Knight removing balloons from the bed because she claimed they were electrocuting her head.

I have to admit I dithered a bit in the hopes someone would post first as I wasn't sure quite how to describe last night & strange sums it up perfectly. Leila wasn't in the right frame of mind as she'd had a bad day & was upset. Jamie tried her best to involve her but it wasn't really working. In hindsight Leila probably should've let Jamie do 3 solo shows. It was a shame as their last girl/girl together was pretty good.
24-08-2024 20:23
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Jess West and Eva May for Saturday night. Too noisy to start with but not so bad later on.
24-08-2024 23:57
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I didn't see Saturday's show as I suspected it would be too raucous for me, but I rather liked the Sunday night offering with Amber Paige and Megan Rox. I'm not saying it was the greatest girl-girl show I've seen on the channel, but I thought they did pretty well and Amber Paige has always been to my liking anyway. Megan Rox said it was her first appearance on the channel for 3 years.
26-08-2024 02:40
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(26-08-2024 02:40 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I didn't see Saturday's show as I suspected it would be too raucous for me, but I rather liked the Sunday night offering with Amber Paige and Megan Rox. I'm not saying it was the greatest girl-girl show I've seen on the channel, but I thought they did pretty well and Amber Paige has always been to my liking anyway. Megan Rox said it was her first appearance on the channel for 3 years.

Yep Megan & Amber's night was decent. They started well but show's 2 & 3 could've been better, especially 3, too dildo dominated, but they interacted well. I like Megan a lot so I hope she does come back for more shows. As for Saturday woolleysheep summed it up perfectly. Once they stopped giggling & cackling like 2 schoolgirls who'd just seen their 1st cock it wasn't too bad. In fact it was pretty good at times, especially show 2 for me. Both girls fully naked throughout was gorgeous. Eva doesn't always go fully naked so a bonus.
26-08-2024 22:06
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Monday brought us 2 shows from the very lovely Kartel. I thought it was going to be all 3, but it turned out that Emma Nord got the last one.
27-08-2024 00:09
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Two good shows on Tuesday from Beth and Amy Lacey, those two are always good to see on BSX, but Bella Mendez didn't do very much.
28-08-2024 00:21

babestation xtra