Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(23-08-2024 17:45 )DB83 Wrote:  Now if Lydia did confirm earlier in the week that she would be on then something happened after that. So allow me to offer a theory of my own. She was due to perform but from home. I have in the last hour watched a live webcam show of hers which she did 'al fresco'. Quite risky but the 'climax' saw her fully naked with toys etc. But her cam was really low def. 240*360 and even for BS24 that might have been too low hence the non-appearance.

Actually I watched her cam shows today also. She did an outdoor and an Indoor session and the indoor was significantly higher resolution at 960p but the outdoor was poor probably due to limited mobile network coverage.

Regardless though, both shows were clearly done from her smartphone in vertical aspect ratio. This could perhaps be the reason her show didn't go ahead last night as the channel either cant or wont cater to the different aspect ratio for split-screen.

Yes i know you can just turn your phone and stream in widescreen aspect long as you adjust the outgoing source but maybe they or Lydia chose not to do that, who the hell knows.

Either way it looks as though Lydia doesn't have the required equipment to do a live home show from a PC or laptop with webcam etc.

This of course should have been all sorted out between them well before we got to last night and her staying advertised the entire week to then pull the plug on it ! bladewave
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 19:19 by jorrell.)
23-08-2024 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 17:45 )DB83 Wrote:  Of course everything is conspiracy theory/conjecture since noone is party to the facts.

And so are you. So stop dismissing everyone elses ideas of what the heck is going on in this disrespectful manner.
23-08-2024 19:30
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 19:30 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(23-08-2024 17:45 )DB83 Wrote:  Of course everything is conspiracy theory/conjecture since noone is party to the facts.

And so are you. So stop dismissing everyone elses ideas of what the heck is going on in this disrespectful manner.

Pray explain where I have been disrespectful ? Maybe you do not understand the meaning of the word 'conjecture'.

More likely if others do not agree with everything you say then you play the 'victim' card.

And by all means report me for this.
23-08-2024 20:25
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

I don’t own the channel. I’m just booked. I don’t have any influence in the scheduling process and I am not responsible for anything else but my work. I do not owe anyone anything. Stop acting like it’s my responsibility. The people that are interested in me, will not be scared by me being honest.

suck my clit ({*})
23-08-2024 22:01
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(23-08-2024 22:01 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  I don’t own the channel. I’m just booked. I don’t have any influence in the scheduling process and I am not responsible for anything else but my work. I do not owe anyone anything. Stop acting like it’s my responsibility. The people that are interested in me, will not be scared by me being honest.

No-one is making it your responsibility, the vast majority of comments and complains right now are focused clearly at the channel itself and their lack of transparency and willingness to either book other girls or inform everyone what the heck is going on.

You appear to be their only backup resource right now and everyone is desperate for answers and to see you appear night after night is why many people are getting pissed off so it may appear focused directly towards you.. but its completely indirect.

Want someone to blame and be responsible, blame the fucking channel for putting you in this position and firing line due to their amateur shitshow and constant need to maintain ultimate silence and control. If anyone is making you look bad, its them not us.

If you insist on maintaining a defensive stance, kindly direct your frustration at the real culprits of this fubared situation. We want to just see some variety and right now they wont give us anything. Some could argue, they are also just using YOU to help spread their propaganda..
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 23:08 by jorrell.)
23-08-2024 22:52
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Bs24-Uncovered updated their active babes site:

https://www.bs24-uncovered.com/babes

Big Laugh Bounce Big Laugh Bounce Big Laugh

Sad
24-08-2024 02:15
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 20:25 )DB83 Wrote:  Pray explain where I have been disrespectful ? Maybe you do not understand the meaning of the word 'conjecture'.

More likely if others do not agree with everything you say then you play the 'victim' card.

And by all means report me for this.

Don't be overdramatic. This is clearly not a case I would report to anyone.

But, you know, you can be disrespectful without using insults or bad words - we have Wubbalubba for that - but rather by attitude.

The only thing you are doing since your return is dismissing everyones guesses here as "wild speculation" or "conspiracy theories". You literally are starting every post with this and follow it up with your own story. You are doing the same thing for which you are scolding us. Somehow you seem to think that your speculation is more valid than ours. They are certainly not less "wild".

Don't you get why this could be a bit annoying for some people?
Especially now with the channel on its deathbed... when it seems that a lot of the "wild" speculation about the demise of the channel was not so wild at all.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2024 03:03 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
24-08-2024 03:01
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 22:01 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  I don’t own the channel. I’m just booked. I don’t have any influence in the scheduling process and I am not responsible for anything else but my work. I do not owe anyone anything. Stop acting like it’s my responsibility. The people that are interested in me, will not be scared by me being honest.

You are working there for ages and are saving their asses for some time now. You are not "just" booked. I bet you know what's going on.

One question though: Aren't you annoyed by this unprofessional behavior, too? If people are pissed off even more now, when even the scarce schedule is wrong 75% of the time, then they might not watch your show anymore and ruin your "great numbers".

I am asking myself why you are still there. For someone making big speeches about professionalism your bar seems pretty low.

This might surprise you, but I kind of admire your work ethic. You deserve better than BS24.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2024 03:15 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
24-08-2024 03:13
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(24-08-2024 02:15 )ManuelM Wrote:  Bs24-Uncovered updated their active babes site:

https://www.bs24-uncovered.com/babes

Big Laugh Bounce Big Laugh Bounce Big Laugh

Sad

That site is pure trash.
Barely any constructive criticism. It seems like the people who run this site love to hate.
They proclaim to have contact with former babes but i have never seen any proof.
The fact that they rank babes as "Hot" or "Soft" is mainly judged by the old ignorant expectation that is even common here: free pussy.
Lillian is called a Diva which is just plain wrong. I had many calls with her and never any issue. She is a very good performer, super hot and absolutely nails it on the phone.

In the early days of BS24 there was a facebook page that had the same attempt of trashing BS24. I remember that even Sindy Schmidt fired back in comments at them.

I' m very frustrated about BS24 for years but i like to keep it on a level of respect and a constructive approach. It seems like some people are just enjoying the downfall and will let their frustration out without any empathy that they are dealing with humans (the babes).

One example: BS24 barely puts any show on the menu but even the babes that show up or should show up (if the schedule is right) are getting attacked. They way you deal with others tells you more about you than anything you say about them.

How many of you actually call the babes. I barely read any feedback about the performances on the phone. So i guess a lot are hating on a free show without putting any money into it.

My aim is not to attack others but if some would take a look in the mirror and question if their criticism is aiming at any solution or at least be respectfull.
Some guys have written many times that they are done with the show only to come back and post another of the same type of comments. Than move on. You will not go back to the same restaurant and tell everyone how awfull it is only to come back again and again
and complain. I would love to talk to the cook or owner but no chance regarding BS24.

There are so many webcams to choose from but i guess the fact that you have to pay for getting anything is the reason why some are not moving on from free Babestation.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2024 10:50 by Cortez.)
24-08-2024 10:28
Posting Machine

Cortez Big Grin What a clown you are...

Everybody here provided multiple posts with ideas to make the show better. I wrote a lot of posts with multiple paragraphs with pure constructive critcism.

BUT: BS24 doesn't give a fuck about feedback. They won't. No matter if you write it here or you PM them. They either ignore it or lie. The only thing to which they reply are technical questions... always with the same answer: "We are working on it".
So why in the name of hell should anybody here bother to write constructive criticism time and time again? At some point frustration kicks in.

The accusation that everyone just wants "free pussy" and that we are freeloaders, well, laughable... but excprected from you, as you are just copying Wubbalubba's talking points.

Anybody who still defends this channel is a joke like the channel itself.

It looks like the channel won't be there for much longer, so this all here will have an end pretty soon, anyway.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2024 15:05 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
24-08-2024 15:04