Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Its very funny here actually.
Btw: bs uncovered is a good site in my opinion they also give good critics if the show was good. So its wrong to say that they only can hate.
And I called bs24 often in the past but only when I get for what I pay.
And if there is a performer like lillian I will not get for what I pay so I not call so simple is that.
Honestly in my opinion the shows with lilian are so low its also too much to spend time for this, but its only my opinion.
I prefer girls with energie motivation and naughtiness.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2024 18:26 by Eastern3.)
24-08-2024 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Amanda/Lilly
Friday - Tyra
Saturday - Tyra
Sunday - Blank
Monday - Blank
Tuesday - Blank

What a piss poor state they are in at this point.. Do you all expect Amanda or Tyra getting removed at some stage ? I certainly do and Charlene being called in once again. If her face appears on the schedule again at some point this week, its just more confirmation they truly are finished.

Regardless another 5 days of nothing and then there's no information on the schedule from 1st Sept onwards? Is this when they close for good?

Also don't ever expect Lydia to appear again, as for whatever reasons she didn't make an appearance this week, I have had confirmation from her via Insta that she has left BS24 after just the one show. That's their best new performer GONE! annoyed They cant keep anyone, its like rats deserting the sinking ship!

It is now quickly diminishing reasons to even watch this channel anymore. Unless Vicky, Cleo or Mia return, and Tyra up's her game from the dismal 2 shows she did last time around, then I'm trying to find reasons to even continue to allocate any free time to them hoping things improve..

I will be interested to see if Amanda shows this week from home, just cementing the fact the studio has most likely gone, making it ever more likely that Tyra's show are to be home shows too. As we've never seen that, its 50/50 if she gets removed when we get to Friday.. We'll just have to wait and see.

The channel has effectively become a webcam show and a bad one at that... It's on its last legs here folks! RIP Rolleyes

The online stream is also down. You couldn't make this shit up!
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2024 18:54 by jorrell.)
25-08-2024 12:48
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok. I will agree. But the service is not repsonsible for the availability of the webstream. They simply take that from the server even if they upload that to the server in the first instance. And that happened a few weeks ago when all these theories manifested.

And I already stated an opinion as to why Lydia, even without her streaming issues, did not appear last week.

I try to take a magnanamate stance and only accept what happens when I see it with my own eyes. True that any remaining 'staff' could have been on 'notice' which, iteself, ends on the end of this month.

Of course it will be 'interesting' to see if the schedule in the days ahead adds shows beyond next weekend.

Certain persons on here do not accept me having my own opinion on things. But if they do terminate at the end of the month - or sooner - at least noone will read such opinion again.
25-08-2024 14:28
jorrell Online
Master Poster

They have cut the schedule down to only display up to the end of August.. This could be the end of it guys Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2024 00:14 by jorrell.)
25-08-2024 23:49
Arcadia Offline

Any News About Valeri Vuitton?
26-08-2024 00:05
dastronik Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have a feeling some People around here love to complain about things which is not their buissnes . It´s their Hobby to Analyze everything . Go find another Hobby instead of overanalyzing every bit of this , it´s wasted time . Have you Guys nothing else to do ? I for myself don´t watch it anymore since i realized i was complaining myself about this state and then i stopped to care because i have better things to do with my time .
When i´m reading the posts of some People i´m hardly believing they are Adults . So obsessed about this it´s not even funny anymore . When i´m done with something i´m done , i don´t care anymore . I´m not going to watch it again when it´s bad or boring . But some People say "Hey it´s boring AF and lackluster in every way tonight let´s watch it again and see if they improve and when not i´m complaing again and again and again because it´s my Hobby and i have nothing else to do with my Time .
It´s very sad to see that people are not willing to accept the fact that they can´t stop watching this because they are addicts . Because when you are not an addict you can stop watching this . Go on and tell me that you are not an addict and can stop watching this , but you are fooling yourself when you do so because most people on here proofed me Time and Time again that they cannot . And when this Channel goes Down you go on and find another fix because that´s what addicts do , searching for the next Fix . You think i´m Crazy ( yeah maybe a little bit ) but when you look in the Mirror the next time ask yourself this Question , "Can i stop watching and can i stop caring so much about some Females on the Internet , or in TV Shows or something else etc." . Go find some other Hobbys , learn an Instrument it doesn´t matter what you do but stop this shit and move on . It´s an destructive Hobby that you are in and you will never be satisfied with anything , because you are not Happy on the Inside of you in the first place and you try to cope with these things because you think that will make it better , but it never will be . Mark my Words . When you think i´m crazy and i don´t know you then you are right with that but you cannot deny that you are who you are and i smell an Addict 10 Thousand miles away . And now i´m done with this shit .
Have a nice Day
26-08-2024 07:08
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2024 07:08 )dastronik Wrote:  It´s their Hobby to Analyze everything .

Interesting. You write this and then you go on psychoanalyzing everybody here in an absurdly long post Big Grin

Let me tell you one thing you little fucker: You know nothing about me outside of what I write here. The things you are writing are so deep on a personal level, that I think this is some of the most disrespectful shit I have ever read here - yes, including Charlene's ramblings.

And yes, I am now insulting, too. As Charlene did it multiple times and there were no repercussions, I think the mods just don't care. So why should I hold back?
26-08-2024 14:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Apprentice speaks for itself dastronik. When the majority of members on here who have been posting their displeasure at a channel that seems to be on it's last days, with no formal announcement, it can become very frustrating for somebody who may have been watching this channel for many years. And the only way they can release this pent up anger is to post here. Why are you on this channel anyway, for a fix elsewhere on this site maybe. Yes, I believe you are mad.
26-08-2024 14:38
jorrell Online
Master Poster

'dastronik' How dare you come marching into this thread that's been active here for the last 13 years and start blasting everyone with your holy than thou attitude accusing, judging and psycho analysing people of being sad little addicts and the like. Who the fuck do you think you are?

You have never been part of the thread or channel discussion so why did you feel the need to come in here and write all that shit? You cant possible have any idea what has been taking place with the channel or ever have been a part of it plus your WAY late to the party so to speak. Just do us all a favour and crawl back into whatever dark space you usually occupy and stick your fucking nose out of what's clearly none of your experience or business! :SurprisedRolleyes

another bloody keyboard warrior operating from his Mums basement whos likely not much older than this thread! Honestly, the nerve of some people.. annoyed

Mods: If you have to remove this post so be it, so long as that idiots ramble goes with it ^^

On a side note, the web stream is back online (for now)
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2024 16:46 by jorrell.)
26-08-2024 14:49
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Just caught up on the thread and it did make me laugh, good to see regular posters defend themselves and their own opinions, which we are all entitled to, regardless of agreement. The reason it made me laugh is where did he appear from, never seen him post before, and all I could think is what a load of waffle and to call people addicts, cuckoo came to mind.
26-08-2024 20:40