Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(30-08-2024 22:17 )DB83 Wrote:  Well unless they were just taking the preverbal the studio was clearly expecting Tyra hence why would they have put her name in the OSGs (not seen on the webstream) for 30+ minutes.

So I'll, this time, give them the benefit of the doubt - even Lillian when listed for 2 nights often cancells one - and maybe Tyra will appear the morrow.

It't always possible that the babe cancelled, the train was delayed, technical issues arose, somebody backstage got sick, and so on.

The thing is, though, that at this point the vast majority of the loyal viewers expects shows to not happen. This is a problem.
30-08-2024 22:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe technical issues... but if this was just a cancellation:

How in the fucking fuck are they still expecting her this shortly before the show starts? Do they have absolutely no contact with the Babe until she rings the bell at the studio door? I noticed this before, that they sometimes start the live show and already have the name of the Babe on screen and then she is not coming.

How bad can you be at communication? A little WhatsApp text would be enough to cancel the show beforehand and not at the last minute.
31-08-2024 14:32
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Yet more amateur hour and sheer incompetency from them which is hardly a suprise anymore. Like you im trying to understand how you wouldnt have your babe for the night be at the studio at least an hour before her shift starts minimum and failing that, some communication as to why they are cancelling, but NO, they have to go with what they think is expected to be a live show only to have to pull the live feed as the last minute.

That SCREAMS lack of management skills from them allowing their staff to act in this way. Tyra may have cancelled for a completely legitimate reason but keeping everyone adequately informed appears to be beyond them, as we have seen this too many times before.

In any other industry that would probably get you either repremanded or fired, seems to me the babes at simply doing what the studio does on a regular basis, just not give a fuck, 'they'll find out when the find out' sorta deal. Big Laugh

Now Tyra is STILL advertised for tonight, they haven't took her off the schedule so are we to expect a show or just more of the same shitshow? I've given up expecting ANY show at this point till i see it LIVE!

Next week looks pretty bloody abysmal too! Basically 1 night with Amanda and then 2 x 1 hour 'whatever you hell you wanna call it' shows from Lilly. It ain't improving is it?
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2024 15:40 by jorrell.)
31-08-2024 15:26
Posting Machine

(31-08-2024 15:26 )jorrell Wrote:  It ain't improving is it?

I don't give a fuck if DB83 calls it a "wild theory" again, but for me it looks like they completely ran out of budget to keep the show up and the channel is slowly fading out. Maybe they are obligated to fullfill some contracts so they are still running the corpse of the channel for some time longer.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2024 15:37 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
31-08-2024 15:37
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(31-08-2024 15:37 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  but for me it looks like they completely ran out of budget to keep the show up and the channel is slowly fading out.

Doesnt need wild theories to see they don't have the funds to pay the babes, we've been on a 3 day week for some time now, and 50%of the time, that doesn't happen either. Paying Lilly for just 1 hour at a time is likely the reason you still see her on the schedule often Big Laugh

I mean really, what that costing them? 50 to 100 euros, 200 euros MAX
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2024 15:46 by jorrell.)
31-08-2024 15:43
Posting Machine

The most thrilling thing about this channel is if there is a show at all or not laugh

I mean even if - and that's a damned big IF - she shomehow actually appears... which Tyra do we get? First appearance Tyra who was wild, energetic and daring or second appearance Tyra who was a laughable borefest?

And how long will she be there. 1, 2 or 4 o'clock. The times on the schedule are gone again... maybe even that is too much work for them now...

I already wrote: I wouldn't care if there was just one show a week, as long as it's a guaranteed banger. But at the moment they are even struggling to put a show on at all... so there goes that.
31-08-2024 17:04
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I have no idea whether Tyra will be there tonight. But if she is, I am 100% certain it will be the most boring and uninspired show. I just know. Bounce
31-08-2024 19:19
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(31-08-2024 19:19 )ManuelM Wrote:  I have no idea whether Tyra will be there tonight. But if she is, I am 100% certain it will be the most boring and uninspired show. I just know. Bounce

I kinda have to agree with you. What are the chances of a really good show tonight should she turn up, this is the 1st studio show we've had since Lydia (other than the regular 'Trio' they've been subjecting us to)

With all the lost revenue from calls and lack of shows, they should be encouraging Tyra to repeat her first performances, but we are crediting them with far too much intelligence here aren't we laugh
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2024 19:35 by jorrell.)
31-08-2024 19:34
Posting Machine

(31-08-2024 19:34 )jorrell Wrote:  but we are crediting them with far too much intelligence here aren't we laugh

First of all we are crediting them too much, because we start to entertain the idea that they did not change the schedule because Tyra might be there after all. BUT maybe they just don't give a fuck anymore and are not even doing those minor things like taking her off the schedule if she isn't there.

Would not be the first time the first night of a Babe was a cancellation and they did not update the schedule, she stayed on the schedule and did not appear again.

The schedule was always a joke overall. As often wrong as it was right. But when you have so few shows left, it is all the more obvious how unreliable this fucking thing is.
31-08-2024 19:42
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I am not trying to be a dick. But at this point, I think it makes sense to expect the worst possible outcomes. In the past, they often managed to "top" even that.

If Tyra is here tonight, she will probably be gone by 4am.

If I were them, I would bring on the best and the wildest performers they have and let them do what they want (within reason and within the legal boundaries of course).

Just look at next week: One solo show with Amanda and two with Lilly. No offence, but I don't need to watch those shows to know pretty much exactly what will happen because I have seen it often enough and the chances that there will be something new are basically zero.

Again, no offence!! Should I be wrong, then I sincerely apologize and I of course admit to my mistake.

I know I am being harsh but this channel is really frustrating when you are a fan.
31-08-2024 19:51