babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Amy Lacey - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amy Lacey - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(31-08-2024 19:29 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ It does look that way, I was really hoping that wasn't the case & it was a personal choice. Another sign perhaps that BS have lost the plot & can't recognise a great performer. They keep showing loyalty to some of their veterans despite some of them looking disinterested & jaded. They at least have half an excuse but others relatively new to the game aren't cutting it.
Amy has been a breath of fresh air on tv, I have doubt she with thrive doing webshows & onlyfans content.

Just a random thought!? Could it possibly be connected with BS'S decision to stop nudity on TV!? I've always liked Amy and felt that she was one of few BS girls who were able to do very sexy naked shows and always looked stunning and pleased to be there rather looking bored! I'm still hoping against hope that she still might reconsider?!......
31-08-2024 21:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-08-2024 18:48 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Do you think that her not being on the nightshows wasn't her decision bladewave

[Image: image-45FD_66D35810.jpg]

That's a possibility. If it wasn't Amy's decision, the reason could be she wasn't hitting her BS targets, so BS have taken Amy off tv. Hope whatever the reason/explanation is, Amy is back on tv sooner rather than later

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024 00:12 by Rammyrascal.)
01-09-2024 00:12
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I am already getting used to watching BS on web since they lost a channel and since many of their girls seem to perform exclusively online only anyway.

Amy is one of those girls whose shows I have enjoyed on web. She's been fantastic for them and I will be trying even harder to catch her shows.

Thank you Amy, for your performances and for your much appreciated communication to forum members. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR AUGUST: EMMA NORD

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE 2024/2025 PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTION THREAD - SEE HERE..
01-09-2024 01:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV