babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(07-09-2024 00:44 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(06-09-2024 00:20 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  Karlie Simon was on Thursday for 3 sections. She noted on the mic they were having phone issues. So she just did 3 erotic shows on with no one to talk to. Rolleyes

Karlie was excellent and I really enjoyed her 3 shows. I don't care if she was talking to anyone or not.

I also loved all 3 of her shows, especially 1 & 3. Tits & pussy from start to finish, gorgeous. They would've been perfection but for the lack of pink, however that really is Mr Picky coming out of his cupboard.

Friday, unfortunately, was probably the worst girl/girl night I've seen. It was Roxee Couture & Harleyy Heart who were quieter than normal, which was a bonus, but all 3 shows had very little pussy on view, especially Roxee's. Show 1 was dominated by wands & dildos. Show 2 was strap-ons & show 3, those industrial wands. Harleyy did show her pussy at the start of 3 but not for long. On top of that neither got naked & in show 1 both were wearing a lot of clothes.

Saturday we had Epiphany Jones. Show 1 was ok, pussy out early on but took a while to get most of her kit off & tits out. However I loved show 2 as she gave us some delicious pink with great close ups & she got fully naked, yummy. Unfortunately show 3 left me cold as she was wearing a full body stocking down to the ankles with a small opening in the gusset so it was a bit like looking through a keyhole. I'm not a fan of body stockings, even those with large gusset openings but some people would've enjoyed it. A decent night.

A shout out for the excellent camerawork on all 4 nights, especially Thursday & Saturday.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2024 10:17 by Mountain Box.)
09-09-2024 10:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Well Tuesday was a pretty good night. Beth led the way with a typical Beth performance and Vicki was also on top form. Brooksie wasn't on the same level as those two, but at least she's lively, which you can't say about everyone on this channel.
10-09-2024 00:33
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2024 00:33 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Well Tuesday was a pretty good night. Beth led the way with a typical Beth performance and Vicki was also on top form. Brooksie wasn't on the same level as those two, but at least she's lively, which you can't say about everyone on this channel.

Yep. Beth, drenching herself in oil using pretty much the whole bottle, was awesome. That's how to use oil. Some girls barely use a teaspoonful, hardly worth the effort. I had to laugh at those guys buzzing the quilt long after she'd removed the buzzer. Vicki, on 1st, was also gorgeously fully naked. I noticed that her bush had had a trim to my delight. It was starting to look like Beaker from the Muppets hair only brown. As for Brooksie I'm guessing, after her last show which went a little further than allowed, that she needed to tone it down this time but it was toned down too much, sadly. Anyway a really good night.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2024 09:04 by Mountain Box.)
10-09-2024 09:03
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Brooksie started out really good, but someone definitely had a word with her and the knickers went back on. The stream on the web was shocking again. There seems to be technical issues every night now.
10-09-2024 09:46
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(10-09-2024 00:33 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Well Tuesday was a pretty good night.

That was Monday in fact, but Tuesday could possibly be described the same way, although it depends a lot on whether you like Zeena Valvona. If she's your cup of tea it was a good show. Ruby Mae was quite good but not that good and last and least was Maxie who made up the numbers.
11-09-2024 00:24
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2024 00:24 )woolleysheep Wrote:  

That was Monday in fact, but Tuesday could possibly be described the same way, although it depends a lot on whether you like Zeena Valvona. If she's your cup of tea it was a good show. Ruby Mae was quite good but not that good and last and least was Maxie who made up the numbers.

I do like Zeena so, for me, it was a good show. It did take an eternity for it to get going but once her gorgeous pussy came out the show took off & never looked back. Some really nice pink with great close ups. I loved it. However I thought Ruby's show was pretty poor I'm afraid. The only pussy views were a few minutes of it playing peek-a-boo from behind the gusset of her panties. She's done much, much better shows than that. As for Maxie you can't imagine my excitement to have another "point the pussy at the wall" show from her, the 3rd this week!
11-09-2024 22:25
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

The tech gremlins returned tonight, reducing the middle show to 10 minutes. It was still a good night though, because Sabrina Jade is always good value.
12-09-2024 00:13
TrojanGod71 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2024 22:25 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(11-09-2024 00:24 )woolleysheep Wrote:  

I do like Zeena so, for me, it was a good show. It did take an eternity for it to get going but once her gorgeous pussy came out the show took off & never looked back. Some really nice pink with great close ups. I loved it. However I thought Ruby's show was pretty poor I'm afraid. The only pussy views were a few minutes of it playing peek-a-boo from behind the gusset of her panties. She's done much, much better shows than that. As for Maxie you can't imagine my excitement to have another "point the pussy at the wall" show from her, the 3rd this week!
So Maxie continues to disappoint why am I not surprised. Perhaps a stint on days for a while Is in order! ?
12-09-2024 07:45
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2024 00:13 )mysterion Wrote:  The tech gremlins returned tonight, reducing the middle show to 10 minutes. It was still a good night though, because Sabrina Jade is always good value.

Yep she's one of my favourites. From what I can gather the camera packed up at the start of show 2 so she had to use one of those remote ones, controlling it herself. It was still an excellent show, if a little short. Finally they moved her to the red set, not one of my favourites, but, despite all this, she gave a very professional & gorgeous performance throughout. She NEVER disappoints.
12-09-2024 16:25
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

(09-09-2024 09:43 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Some poor sods paid £10 to watch those 2 going through the motions of a babestation show.

I've seen some great shows on the channel recently, but that night was truly scraping the barrel. And they must know it. They can't be happy charging £10 for that.
13-09-2024 17:08

babestation xtra