babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
When the majority of members on here comment that the shows aren't like they used to be, they're not referring to 10/15 years ago, but as recent as just 5+years ago. You only have to look at some of the videos posted here to see how much better the performances were then. And yes we did indeed have the world wide web for explicit material, OFS and the other social media platforms then as well. Ofcom has not changed it's rules one iota. Nudity is still allowed after the watershed on tv. What's not allowed is the showing of genitals, sexual simulation, and rubbing of the vagina area. The last two have gradually crept back into the shows over a period of time. No, as I have said before it's BS just being arseholes. They make out it's Ofcom but it's not.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2024 03:07 by derekdas.)
11-09-2024 03:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-09-2024 02:14 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-09-2024 15:39 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(10-09-2024 15:15 )derekdas Wrote:  Let's hope that having the dire same girls on the web, the majority of which find it very hard to even show a nipple, will hit BS's pocket and make them realise that a babe show needs some nudity. Or a best a very revealing outfit.

Mate the nudity rule is down to offcom,

Just my two cents.

No it's not. Show me a link to Ofcom that has changed their rules about nakedness. It's BS own rule to get more money from punters.

Yes, the Ofcom excuse is bullshit.
11-09-2024 07:41
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

any sign of sophie hart heavnt seen her on tv web for what seems ages, and not on website schedules? is she even with babestation anymore do we know?

TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
11-09-2024 08:46
lovebabes44 Offline
Senior Poster

My opinion, some of the ladies are very reluctant to give us much of a show on TV, aside from Kartel, Amy, and Ashlyn, a lot of them seem to not want to show much or do much on screen, maybe it's because that the money they get for the TV appearances are so low, that they can make up for it by charging a lot for their exclusive OF content? Yes, BS might be responsible in part, but there are still several reasons why some ladies do not show that they are putting in the on-screen effort as others. Or have changed from being really good several years ago to just seeming disinterested?
11-09-2024 11:17
Laurence79T Offline
Junior Poster

Oh for the days when Kandi Kay was the queen of Babestation, Claire Richards at Studio 66, Lexie Lowe at Red Light Central and Foxy at Bluebird TV the Golden era for these babe shows now long gone, at least I get sleep at night and I don't gasp when I see my phone bill, happy days and happy memories!!!
11-09-2024 15:48
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(11-09-2024 03:00 )derekdas Wrote:  When the majority of members on here comment that the shows aren't like they used to be, they're not referring to 10/15 years ago, but as recent as just 5+years ago.
I think you're projecting in discussing a hypothetical "majority" - there aren't that many of us and it's hardly science to say "5 guys out of 8" are in broad sympathy.

People 5 years ago complained about the shows and compared it with 5 years before then.
And people 10 years ago complained about the shows and compared it with 15 years ago.
& so on.

"The shows used to be better" is a pretty consistent slogan, and the fact that those complaining now and warning of the end of the shows might finally be right doesn't mean they're any wiser than those who went before.

Looking at those who review the channels regularly, they can generally be summarised as "someone I liked did something I liked and I'm happy" or else "they didn't and I'm not". The pretence that any of us has the clearest-eyed reviews to take as the basis of a consensus is deluded.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
12-09-2024 13:26
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

^All true
Do the babeshows have a future?
Who knows
I do know they'll never get a penny from me.... others will be the same
It's a question of if they get enough new customers to replace us....time will tell

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
13-09-2024 21:10
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

Well I don't mind.
I've been getting loads more sleep in recent months. It's marvellous Big Grin.

13-09-2024 22:54
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Saturday night at the babeshows in 2024: Colombians who all look alike, Romanians who think their artificial tits make them sex goddesses and British ladies who should be hiding their grisly tattoos instead of flaunting them.

Time for bed!
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2024 22:23 by thor.)
14-09-2024 22:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well let's just say it's not been good lol. Thank goodness I don't really watch much live anymore
15-09-2024 08:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV