gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average

Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)

Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
Her sister might of left the channel a few years back but her old pink outfit looks great on Georgia today
31-07-2024 05:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Georgia seams to favour PVC, now in a black number after the pink, I've seen her in a purple one too.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
31-07-2024 08:40
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

I've not seen Georgia Fox on TV for ages.

She looks fabulous in a very narrow black PVC boob tube and pvc leggings. Heart
12-09-2024 12:33
Radiator Offline
Junior Poster

Georgia looks absolutely stunning today. Great outfits and she seems a lot happier, smiling and chatting to her callers. Beautiful woman Heart
12-09-2024 13:27
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Boring yet another girl not interested in the studio cam. Hannah’s just arrived ffs. The day just gets better!!
12-09-2024 13:34
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2024 13:27 )Radiator Wrote:  Georgia looks absolutely stunning today. Great outfits and she seems a lot happier, smiling and chatting to her callers. Beautiful woman Heart

Oh wow, she actually managed to crack a smile today? Shocker!

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
12-09-2024 16:43
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2024 13:34 )Zai47 Wrote:  Boring yet another girl not interested in the studio cam. Hannah’s just arrived ffs. The day just gets better!!

Boring is what she does best. Xpanded need to get rid and bring in some new enthusiastic girls, show them one of Clara's shows as a template and crack on.

12-09-2024 16:45
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

^Couldn't agree more with the above comment. Clara is not my cup of tea but I cannot deny her enthusiasm and the value for money it appears she gives her callers. A lot of the girls on Xpanded need to realise what they do for a living and whether they like it or not or however they may try to normalize it, they work in the sex industry and men are paying them money for a sexual service. Georgia is a prime example. She clearly wears the outfits, PVC that barley covers her ass and tits and long boots to obviously attract the DTW but you can clearly see when she is in a call with a DTW as the demeanour in her face changes, and she puts no effort in, appears to give the caller no value for money and spends most of the call looking bored or at her phone. She clearly knows that the DTW makes up the majority of her calls hence the outfit choices but clearly does no want to really engage and just goes through the motions, which is just wrong. If she does not want to do calls of a sexual nature and I presume Xpanded are not forcing her to, then she should wear a baggy top and tracksuit bottoms and inform any caller of a sexual nature she does not do that type of call but she wont as she knows she will lose money. These girls obviously know they can get away with the bare minimum and make enough money along with their side hustles to cover their bills.
How Xpanded makes any profit after paying the girls, producers, admin, the studio, rent, utilities, broadcast rights etc is beyond me.
But I would also say that us men are the problem. Stop calling the girls that make no effort and call the girls that do, like Clara and Hazel. That is the only way to send a clear message to these girls and Xpanded. Hit them where it hurts. Their pockets. That is the only way these girls and Xpanded will change.
12-09-2024 21:05
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Ivy Skyy and Harley all former daytime girls moved to babestation and do great shows now. The daytime girls that stay are happy doing very little.
13-09-2024 09:49
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

Xpanded are largely to blame too as they run the channel and if they organised themselves and had a larger rota of regular girls available, then the girls would actually have to perform to a higher standard to be given valuable TV slots rather than just letting the likes of Georgia on whenever she pleases because they are short on girls in the studio.

13-09-2024 10:43

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles