babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
So we had Sabrina Jade again on Thursday, second night in a row, this time with Mx Bambi, and then Jess West on Friday with debutante Gina Varney, although she's been in the adult industry for some time.
14-09-2024 00:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(13-09-2024 17:08 )shaun blue Wrote:  
(09-09-2024 09:43 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Some poor sods paid £10 to watch those 2 going through the motions of a babestation show.

I've seen some great shows on the channel recently, but that night was truly scraping the barrel. And they must know it. They can't be happy charging £10 for that.

They have charged£10 ,got away with it and are running laughing all the way to the bank.Going by the reviews they do this 2 or maybe 3 nights a week.Nothing will change.Zero accountability.
14-09-2024 09:50
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(14-09-2024 09:50 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  Going by the reviews they do this 2 or maybe 3 nights a week.

No, I've never seen a show as bad as that before.
15-09-2024 00:42
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I thought we had a debutant for Saturday but then I realised it was Kitty Brat who's been on twice before. Her tattoos are distinctive, as are those of her partner for the night Cici Anders. In summary I'd say they worked very well together.
15-09-2024 14:06
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(14-09-2024 00:00 )mysterion Wrote:  Jess West on Friday with debutante Gina Varney, although she's been in the adult industry for some time.

Actually, if my memory serves me well, Gina has been on before a couple of times, solo shows I think, but it was quite a while ago, possibly a couple of years maybe. WHB will probably be able to confirm or correct me on that. Now, of all of the 3 girl/girl shows we've just had, Jess & Gina were the loudest, not surprisingly, but, for me, their's was the best night. Both fully naked for pretty much the whole time they gave us loads of open legged pussy with oodles of exquisite spread pink. No it wasn't sensual but it WAS very dirty. I'll take the noise every time if we get that amount naughtiness. Again great camerawork helped to make it a great night.

The other 2 nights were very similar with a decent amount of pussy but also a lot of heads, hands & toys in the way. Ah Kitty Brat with Cici. Thanks woolleysheep I've been racking my brains on that one. Should've got that as she was on not too long ago.
15-09-2024 19:09
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

By the standards of Sundays on this channel, tonight was a real corker with Layla Rose, Vicki Peach and Kartel Kay. That's what I call a proper lineup.
16-09-2024 00:03
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(15-09-2024 19:09 )Mountain Box Wrote:  if my memory serves me well, Gina has been on before a couple of times, solo shows I think, but it was quite a while ago, possibly a couple of years maybe. WHB will probably be able to confirm or correct me on that.

Her name hasn't been mentioned in these BSX threads previously. A search comes up nothing, so I'm very doubtful about her having been on before.
17-09-2024 00:14
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2024 00:14 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(15-09-2024 19:09 )Mountain Box Wrote:  if my memory serves me well, Gina has been on before a couple of times, solo shows I think, but it was quite a while ago, possibly a couple of years maybe. WHB will probably be able to confirm or correct me on that.

Her name hasn't been mentioned in these BSX threads previously. A search comes up nothing, so I'm very doubtful about her having been on before.

Thanks for checking. Now my memory has been fading fast lately but I had a little voice nagging in the back of my head so I googled Gina Varney bsx & there she was. I went on to the BS website & then videos, entering her name & 4 videos came up from around 3yrs ago, 3 girl/girl & a solo, all on the bed. 658 was one of them, can't remember the other 3 numbers. Oddly though none rang a bell. The one in my head she was on the brightly coloured sofa so I'm thinking it must have been a film between shows. No sign of it on the website. Anyway thanks again for looking.
17-09-2024 15:42
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Monday started so well with Vicki Peach, on for a 2nd successive night, with a great show, as we've come to expect, but then the night fell off a cliff & plummeted to rocks below. Up next was Arura Sky. As usual we got no pussy from her but we didn't get any tits either!!! She said she had a low tip goal to get her naked by buzzing her pussy, & a few people did, but not enough, maybe because she's been naked several times, never showing her pussy so they decided to save their money. Having said all that Beth was up last & she couldn't shake off the pink buzzer, unusually for her.

Interestingly, at the start of Jess & Gina's night, Jess told Gina that BSX was all about pussy. Well she used the "C" word which we avoid on here but maybe she could have a word in the ear of some of the other girls on BSX who've yet to realise that.
17-09-2024 16:24
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

Beth is a phenomenon in the way that she somehow manages to keep reaching new levels of excellence. Tuesday saw her on the middle show with Vicki both before and after, which made for an impressive night.
18-09-2024 00:02

babestation xtra