babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I'm not sure what to say about tonight, except that we were given 3 'shows' by Ferrari Red.
19-09-2024 00:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't like to be negative, but that was NOT a bsx show by Ferrari. 0 calls in the first stint, but things looked up from the second. I bet callers did entice her to remove her knickers, and while she didn't fully, she never went full frontal, did get loads of oil if you're into that. If she was always was going to stay at this level, then BS should have never booked her in the first place. And I was hopeful but could not get interested.
19-09-2024 00:46
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Thursday with Jennifer James - an actual BSX night.
Yesterday 00:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2024 00:46 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  I don't like to be negative, but that was NOT a bsx show by Ferrari. 0 calls in the first stint, but things looked up from the second. I bet callers did entice her to remove her knickers, and while she didn't fully, she never went full frontal, did get loads of oil if you're into that. If she was always was going to stay at this level, then BS should have never booked her in the first place. And I was hopeful but could not get interested.

Doesn't surprise me she's the modern version of Mia Yasmin big boobs big ass does fuck all even on days when ever I have caught her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Yesterday 15:16

babestation xtra