gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

[split] Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
(13-09-2024 10:43 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Xpanded are largely to blame too as they run the channel and if they organised themselves and had a larger rota of regular girls available, then the girls would actually have to perform to a higher standard to be given valuable TV slots rather than just letting the likes of Georgia on whenever she pleases because they are short on girls in the studio.

Are they not all limited by the format though to some degree? The girls mentioned in the post above that do "great shows" on Babestation spend most of their time on the web show rather than TV.
13-09-2024 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
The restrictions are not the issue. Its the girls attitude. When someone calls they could actually smile, look at the camera, be animated and engage with caller and come across as sexy without their tits out and legs in the air. Clara can do this on the daytime show without breaking restrictions. She always works her ass off every show she does. What's Georgia's and the others excuse.

I cannot understand why Xpanded is on the TV. Why not web only. Save money on broadcast rights and remove the restrictions on the daytime shows.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2024 16:39 by nickwj.)
13-09-2024 16:37
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(20-09-2024 13:32 )CheekyKev Wrote:  She (Georgia Gold) needs to up her game

I fear your credit card/phone bill is out of control. To have the opinion that she needs to “up her game” you must be eavesdropping into a majority of her phone calls in assessing her performance level. That is what the girls on the babe channels on tv are there for - to talk to over the phone. It can’t be that you think Georgia should be doing cartwheels on set instead of sitting or laying on her side whilst waiting to talk to and whilst chatting with callers?

||||||||
20-09-2024 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-09-2024 14:24 )crankshaft Wrote:  I fear your credit card/phone bill is out of control. To have the opinion that she needs to “up her game” you must be eavesdropping into a majority of her phone calls in assessing her performance level. That is what the girls on the babe channels on tv are there for - to talk to over the phone. It can’t be that you think Georgia should be doing cartwheels on set instead of sitting or laying on her side whilst waiting to talk to and whilst chatting with callers?

This 100% Georgia & the other babes are there to be good on the phones, to generate calls & money for the channel/show they're on. If they're not hitting call targets, then they lose their job and get replaced. Yes there has to be an element of visual stimulation, but most important, a babeshow babe has to be good on the phones

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
20-09-2024 18:44
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2024 14:24 )crankshaft Wrote:  I fear your credit card/phone bill is out of control. To have the opinion that she needs to “up her game” you must be eavesdropping into a majority of her phone calls in assessing her performance level. That is what the girls on the babe channels on tv are there for - to talk to over the phone. It can’t be that you think Georgia should be doing cartwheels on set instead of sitting or laying on her side whilst waiting to talk to and whilst chatting with callers?

I think what you are describing here as a job specification is applicable if she was one of those girls that work on phone chat lines in which case the only requirement is how good is she at talking on the phone. However there is more to being a girl on Xpanded TV than that. I would assume most callers watch the girl for a bit before deciding to make that call, so do you not think how a girl acts or presents herself on the screen has any effect on her volume of calls?

I will use Clara again as an example because she is clearly very popular and seems to know what she is doing. Do you realise that if Clara is even a little quiet at times on calls, she puts a lot of effort and energy into her performance to get things going, she does not just lie there looking bored and fed up. If she feels one of the many outfits that she wears on each show is not getting enough callers, she makes an outfit change immediately and tries a different one. This is the high bar of what a girl on Xpanded daytime should be doing, but others at least try to look engaging, smile, look like they are really getting into the phone calls when on the phone. These are clear signs that a girl is putting on a "good performance" as well as how good she is on the actual calls.

Jenna Nova is a welcome return to the studio shows, because as well as looking good, she actually acts in a very appealing way to watch, whether it is just smiling, wearing a nice variety of outfits, looking like she is having fun and definitely engaging with viewers. And by the way, I have spoken to her in the past on the phone and she is excellent in that respect too. So it is possible to do both - be good on calls and also good as a visual performance too. Which should be what all the girls on daytime especially should be striving towards.

Another thing to ponder. If according to you it is just about how good they are on the phone calls, then please explain why Clara has been voted Daytime Babe of the Year multiple times by this forum? Are you telling me that everyone that voted for her has had phone calls with her and that was the only contributing factor to their votes?

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
22-09-2024 10:29
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2024 18:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  This 100% Georgia & the other babes are there to be good on the phones, to generate calls & money for the channel/show they're on. If they're not hitting call targets, then they lose their job and get replaced. Yes there has to be an element of visual stimulation, but most important, a babeshow babe has to be good on the phones

Rammy have you not noticed that Xpanded have a real shortage of girls, especially daytime girls that make it into the studio for shows? That is why they often have to resort to the cam from home stream because they are not able to even get one girl into the studio on TV. So to say that girls have to hit their targets or be replaced is unfounded.

22-09-2024 10:34
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Yes, it’s true that the ladies do have to be visually stimulating to attract the callers in the first place which as well as costume/ outfit includes atleast to a limited extent trying to attract the attention of viewers to call them such as smiling, trying to reach out to viewers with face expressions, hand gestures. I agree Clara does this best the most and is a top performer across the channels. Georgia by comparison is more reserved which is her personality. Her more reserved nature might be attractive to different people. The point I’m making is based on an assumption that the majority of callers will be callers who have called before even if it has been a long time ago, and they will be basing their decision to call again on the quality of the call they had the previous time. As long as Georgia is good on the phone, she is doing her job to the best of her ability and that is fair enough. I think it is abit ridiculous to be criticising her so much for not smiling enough on camera on set when she’s laying/sitting there in-between callers to attract prospective callers to give her a call.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 12:35 by crankshaft.)
22-09-2024 11:06
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

I see you agree on some of the main points I am trying to make, thanks.

It is not just about whether a girl smiles or not, it is the overall demeanour and body language they give out. I used to watch Georgia in the past and she definitely was not so glum and inactive then, she just seems bored and fed up every time she is on these days. It really is part of the job to look appealing and small things like shaking the phone, facial expressions and doing the gestures, definitely go towards to looking like a girl is making a real effort. Someone like Mari Jayne who is new to the studio seems to manage it, so I don't see why other girls can't do the basics too.

(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 13:10 by CheekyKev.)
22-09-2024 13:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes: be good on the phones is the basic requirement

(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 14:48 by Rammyrascal.)
22-09-2024 14:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-09-2024 10:34 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Rammy have you not noticed that Xpanded have a real shortage of girls, especially daytime girls that make it into the studio for shows? That is why they often have to resort to the cam from home stream because they are not able to even get one girl into the studio on TV. So to say that girls have to hit their targets or be replaced is unfounded.

So you want Xpanded to go out of business then?

They have to make money so need their babes generating calls and to do that they set their babes targets. If the babe doesn't hit their targets, they will be replaced and a new babe comes in.

(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 14:47 by Rammyrascal.)
22-09-2024 14:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles