babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(Yesterday 15:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Derek's done a fair few over the last couple of months
Yeah I'm just doing them over a couple of days as most nights just have maybe one highlight
Last night caty was pretty good just wish she was in one of other sets as one she was in doesn't suit her personality
Lelia was a bit better than some of her other nights
Georgia was promising then realised she had two pairs of pants on on one brief one G-string how frustrating
Megan and Alice both had small showings also

Hello there. I'm afraid that I feel like derekdas at the moment and have given up on writing reviews as the shows are quite bad now considering the old days! And the ridiculous restrictions at the moment don't exactly help!
And very soon we'll be down to just one nightshow: can it get any worse?????
Yesterday 17:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains my nightmare would be a lot of girls on who are so dire to watch and don't bring changes
Yeah I just combine two nights together as most of the nights contain apart from one main girl who delivers is disappointing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Yesterday 18:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 13:36 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(Yesterday 12:58 )derekdas Wrote:  Yes, worn out reading all this. Just to say it seems pointless to me now writing reviews for shows that in the main are miles behind what they used to be, even a couple of years ago. Sad to say, with no competition BS have no intention of changing their current "up yours" attitude towards the punters. Also, seemingly once their current arrangements with FV tv are up for renewal it probably will mean the loss of a channel, as in Sky and Virgin. Your choices of viewing will be zilch. There are also a small number of members on here who belittle the reviews. So is it worth it. NO.

Derek, I did not know you wrote reviews. News to me....

It begins with B and ends in CKS.
Today 00:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV