Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
No offence to Charlene but it would be nice if there was also more room on the channel for other babes to shine.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2024 23:32 by ManuelM.)
18-09-2024 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(18-09-2024 23:09 )ManuelM Wrote:  No offence to Charlene but it would be nice if there was also more room on the channel for other babes to shine.

What other babes? There is none, all the girls now either put on a shit show or a no-show. Lydia's one show was just a one-off diamond in what has become a steaming pile of shite of a channel.
19-09-2024 02:21
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

Sydney Pearl was scheduled on wedneyday and thursday together with Charlene.
I'm sad, I'm a fan of sydney since the old days. I would be her first show since months. Hope she's back soon.Heart

big thanks for Charlene for keeping the show alive. Last woman standing.Heart
19-09-2024 16:26
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

The schedule is looking grim apart from Lilly, if it weren’t for Charlene, who is not my type they might aswell turn off the lights. They seem to be clutching at straws, new girls who do the odd show then never appear again, makes you wonder what is really going on at fawlty towers. I disclosed a while back that a former girl mentioned finance, which we can all see due to the schedule, but she also mentioned payments, freebies etc, that’s why I said if you offer peanuts you get!!! By the look of it she wasn’t telling porkies.
19-09-2024 16:27
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

some Clearness what's going on in the background of the show would be nice. But if someone knows something she or her wouldn't say something in public. Its a tragic deveolopment for the show. we are only getting 1 girl per week nowadays live. While the rest of week are clips only.
Whats happen with all the other girls?
19-09-2024 16:29
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

We have 6 shows over this weekend and next, and Charlene is on for 5 of them, even when there is another babe available, allbeit the same 3 over and over, musn't get anyone else in or give another babe a chance to shine because that's taking away her prestige and control, we only get the ones she's happy to be paired with of course!

God forbid they allow another 'Lydia type event' when ALL the focus should be on her. Got to ensure they give her carte blanche right, She basically now runs the entire bloody channel.

What a joke this channel has become. Is anyone even still watching this garbage? Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2024 01:26 by jorrell.)
21-09-2024 01:13
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

6 shows in 14 days.
8 nights off in 14 days equals 57% of days without any live show.

The remaining 6 nights will be covered by 4 different performers: Lilly, Amanda, Sydney, Charlene.

Those 6 shows have 9 time slots in total, two of which will be very limited to approximately 1 or 2 hours.
5 slots for Charlene
1 slot for Amanda
1 slot for Sydney
2 limited slots for Lilly

I am not excluding any breaks from the calculations, and I assume Amanda's and Charlene's shows will last about 7 hours each in total and go from 9pm to 4am. We haven't seen Sydney in quite a while, if memory serves me right she was usually gone by about 2am. Therefore, I assume Sydney's show will go from 9pm to 2am. Lilly will most probably take no breaks so I am including for her into the calculation a total of four hours.

35 hours Charlene
7 hours Amanda
5 hours Sydney
4 hours Lilly

If these numbers are correct, the time frame of 2 weeks will be covered with shows for a total of about 51 hours.
Percentage-wise, this equals:
69% Charlene
14% Amanda
10% Sydney
8% Lilly
(this is 101% in total due to rounding errors).

The channel has gone from 7 days a week to 3 days a week, from shows lasting up to 9 hours to no more than 7 hours, from up to 3 babes in a night to 1 or 2, from trying to have a variety of different performers to basically 70% Charlene, 15% Amanda, and 15% someone else.

I realize that this may come across as me attacking Charlene or Amanda. This is not my intention at all. Numbers are objective, and if my calculations are correct, then these numbers reflect the current situation. It is my opinion that overpresence is a real problem - no matter who it is.

I don't know why Babestation24 decided to have it this way. These may be budgetal decisions. Perhaps Charlene and Amanda have always made the channel the most money. Perhaps Charlene accepts a limited payment as she is allowed to co-stream for her webcam during her home shows. Perhaps they are the most loyal performers and the channel wants to reward them for it. Perhaps they are unable to find other babes who want to work for or with them. Perhaps they are other reasons, I cannot know this.

Now, personally, I am unhappy because for one, none of my favorite babes have been on in quite a long time at this point, and second, I do like it when new performers are brought on as I find it genuinely exciting.

If you are a huge fan of Charlene and Amanda, then I am happy for you as you get a chance to enjoy your favorite performers. And I am happy for Charlene and Amanda as they are given the opportunity to make a living, earn money, to connect with their fans, and to promote, express and show themselves.

I am not trying to paint a black picture, but if this continues, Babestation24 will most likely not have a particularly bright future. The show concept is genius, and I am convinved it still works even in today's day and age. But for it to work reasonable decisions need to be made. Improving the video quality was definitely a huge step in the right direction, so was the decision to - at times - ease up on the artifical censorship, as well as them having a variety of newcomers on the show.

I wish Babestation24 would go back to running shows 6 or 7 nights a week and showing a variety of different performers. I miss Dani, Vicky, Lydia, Mia, Cleo, Lisanne, Alexa, Valerie and some others. I would love to see them again on Babestation24, and I would love to see a variety of newcomers given a chance to show themselves on the channel.

If things don't change then I am at this point simply not part of their target audience. Then it is time for me to leave the channel behind. It is what it is. But I would be disappointed because I have been a fan of the channel for years. I like beautiful women and I know how great and awesome the shows can be.
Time will tell I guess.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everybody!
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 10:03 by ManuelM.)
22-09-2024 09:55
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Simply put, NO-ONE is left watching this pile of rotting garbage anymore.

Unless new or different girls actually start to make live appearances and not just added to the schedule to be pulled at the last minute, (which lets face it, is now looking incredibly unlikely) they are done.. its over Shy

I bet you Lilly is also just back to 1 hour shows this week, seeing as they've already pulled her from the Friday night to make way for you know who!
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 00:34 by jorrell.)
22-09-2024 13:24
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

Don't know if the thread is aware but here ist at least one of the guys behind the cam
https://www.instagram.com/simonknoesel/

I'm not a fan of him using callers in some of his videos and to make fun of them. I don't think the callers agreed to this but it fits the overall low professional level of BS24 and how they treat their customers.
[Image: Z1.png]
https://www.instagram.com/simonknoesel/r...md2IstL9y/
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 19:30 by Cortez.)
23-09-2024 19:24
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2024 19:24 )Cortez Wrote:  Don't know if the thread is aware but here ist at least one of the guys behind the cam
https://www.instagram.com/simonknoesel/

I'm not a fan of him using callers in some of his videos and to make fun of them. I don't think the callers agreed to this but it fits the overall low professional level of BS24 and how they treat their customers.
[Image: Z1.png]
https://www.instagram.com/simonknoesel/r...md2IstL9y/

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
23-09-2024 20:40