gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
I personally think a lot of the girls not just on Xpanded but also Babestation just think turning up is enough and men will call them without them making much of an effort. They seem to have this air of entitlement about them, where they need to remember they are there for our entertainment not the other way around. ITS THERE JOB. They work in the sex industry. Their career choice. So for example Georgia visibly sighing when on a call (yes I have see her do that numerous times), not looking at the camera or on her phone is very rude to the caller. Now I agree with a previous post about Georgia's show this week. I caught a bit of it and she seemed to be smiling, engaged with caller and actually inviting callers to call when not on a call. The best I have seen her a very long time. She has not been on for while so perhaps she needed a good payday or because she did a shortened shift so she had to up her game. But when your job means being visible and customer facing you need to bring your A game whatever your mood.

Georgia does seem to be the poster girl for this but I think its an epidemic across both channels.

Xpanded need to change. Their format is sooo old and if you do the maths on the amount of calls the girls can possibly get on the daytime show the maths does not add up for the channel to make a profit and they must just make a loss on the daytime show. They need to ditch TV go web only and attract other girls who would like to do a night time based show during the daytime as working nights must take its toll. This might help with attracting more girls to Xapnded or girls who left to go to Babestation and with more girls there is more competition more options for callers meaning all girls will have to up their game.

The girls also need to remember it up to them to keep the channel going. There's plenty of competition out there.

But like I said before we are in control. Call the girls that bring their A game and ignore the rest.

This is my opinion and if you don't agree and are happy with the girls and channels then that's great and I am not here to start any arguments but just have a discussion and try an put my views across in the best manner I can.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 18:08 by nickwj.)
22-09-2024 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

How can you/we know which babeshow babes "bring their a -game"? We don't know as the only people who do know are the channels/shows themselves who have all the stats etc.

As I've said, there is an element of visual stimulation to the shows, but the most important thing for a babeshow babe is to be good on the phones so they generate calls & money.

So as long as Georgia hits her targets set by Xpanded, she'll keep getting shifts, doesn't matter what she does visually

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
22-09-2024 19:15
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

How can you/we know which babeshow babes "bring their a -game"? - I think that obvious. A girl who when on a call is looking uninterested, not looking at the camera or is looking at her phone or when not in a call is either staring into space or at her phone and not attempting to entice a caller, which is there job is not brining her A game. I don't think I have seen Clara look at her phone once.

So as long as Georgia hits her targets set by Xpanded, she'll keep getting shifts, doesn't matter what she does visually - Exactly and If that is the case then it shows a total lack of quality control from Xpanded and is a smack in the face to it's customers. I don't think it matters if a girl reaches her target or not. There so few left what's the channel going to do get rid and then have an even smaller pool of girls.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 19:56 by nickwj.)
22-09-2024 19:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-09-2024 19:54 )nickwj Wrote:  How can you/we know which babeshow babes "bring their a -game"? - I think that obvious. A girl who when on a call is looking uninterested, not looking at the camera or is looking at her phone or when not in a call is either staring into space or at her phone and not attempting to entice a caller, which is there job is not brining her A game. I don't think I have seen Clara look at her phone once.

So as long as Georgia hits her targets set by Xpanded, she'll keep getting shifts, doesn't matter what she does visually - Exactly and If that is the case then it shows a total lack of quality control from Xpanded and is a smack in the face to it's customers. I don't think it matters if a girl reaches her target or not. there so few left what's the channel going to do get rid and then have an even smaller pool of girls.

So you as well want Xpanded to go out of business then? I'll say it yet again, Xpanded have to make money, so they set their babes targets in order to make money. So it does matter if a babe hits targets or doesn't, both for Xpanded & the Xpanded babe as the Xpanded babe will lose their job if they don't hit their targets

Also therefore, the babes who "bring their a-game" are the ones who hit their targets. It's that obvious

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2024 23:29 by Rammyrascal.)
22-09-2024 23:24
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2024 14:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes: be good on the phones is the basic requirement

No, the basic requirement is not just to be good on the phone. That is the basic requirement for phone chat lines not TV Babe Shows.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
23-09-2024 06:03
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2024 23:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  {snip}

No Rammy, you are making up outcomes to suit your "nothing is ever wrong" line that you stick with. You have no clue how Xpanded operate right now.

Xpanded clearly do not have the option of replacing a girl that is poor in the studio, because they do not have enough girls in their roster to make that replacement. Yet again this morning, they could not rustle up a single girl in the studio and we have a cam from home show only. When there is no competition for places, the girls with poor performing numbers can get away with it and continue to get shifts as Xpanded has no other choice right now. Are you going to dispute the simple fact that Xpanded has a real shortage of reliable regular girls doing studio shows right now?

You give Xpanded too much credit for how well they are running the channel. In the last year, lots of their best performing girls have left for Babestation. Do you know why?

23-09-2024 06:12
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
Cam from home show only again this morning. Xpanded really need to recruit more girls, so they always have at least one girl in the studio at all times and also to increase competition and get the lazy, boring girls out of the slumber or on their way out to make room for new girls that will try harder.

23-09-2024 06:14
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

I don't think anyone has stated that they wish Xpanded to fail. I don't. Babestation needs the competition. But if you look at the Xpanded 4 years ago there were always 2 girls in the studio during the day and 2 to 3 during the nights how. And the performance of all the girls including Georgia were A plus back then when compared to their performances today. Now there is normally only one on the nights show from a small pool of nights show girls and its touch and go if they can even get 1 girl in the studio for the daytime show.

The channel is in decline and the majority of the girls along with station are just treading water. The daytime girls must be aware of the situation and you would think all would be putting in more shifts or putting in A plus performances to help keep the channel going.
23-09-2024 08:42
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
The 2 girls camming from home today have been like chalk & cheese. Emma Cxxx smiling & busy on the phones, but Jenna Nova has what can only be described as a neutral-face. I would say that by comparison to the last show from home from Georgia Foxx, Georgia out-smiled Jenna by a mile. This observation will no doubt be overlooked by some, but Jenna generally favours the neutral-face with the occasional smile, that is what I've noticed with my 20/20 vision, a far more accurate summation than other blinkered biased narrow-minded views .

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-09-2024 10:44
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

It's worth mentioning that Xpanded have an on-line presence, always have I believe, correct me if I'm wrong but they were on-line even before they had a tv presence. Given that they may see that still having a tv has some merit to their overall business, & might be in a position to break even or make a small loss on tv providing the on-line side is viable.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-09-2024 11:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles