babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I'm not sure what to say about tonight, except that we were given 3 'shows' by Ferrari Red.
19-09-2024 00:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't like to be negative, but that was NOT a bsx show by Ferrari. 0 calls in the first stint, but things looked up from the second. I bet callers did entice her to remove her knickers, and while she didn't fully, she never went full frontal, did get loads of oil if you're into that. If she was always was going to stay at this level, then BS should have never booked her in the first place. And I was hopeful but could not get interested.
19-09-2024 00:46
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Thursday with Jennifer James - an actual BSX night.
20-09-2024 00:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2024 00:46 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  I don't like to be negative, but that was NOT a bsx show by Ferrari. 0 calls in the first stint, but things looked up from the second. I bet callers did entice her to remove her knickers, and while she didn't fully, she never went full frontal, did get loads of oil if you're into that. If she was always was going to stay at this level, then BS should have never booked her in the first place. And I was hopeful but could not get interested.

Doesn't surprise me she's the modern version of Mia Yasmin big boobs big ass does fuck all even on days when ever I have caught her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-09-2024 15:16
Bbefan_london Offline
Senior Poster

Kartel gave us one of the best bsx shows in a long time last night in my opinionSurprised

She was excellent in all 3 sections, proper filth. Pussy on display, lots of pink, lots of positions, 3 diffferent sets, 3 different outfits… what a performer. Continues to be underrated in my opinion. Wasn’t expecting her to be on so it was such a pleasant surprise and she was just fantastic. That’s what you call a proper bsx show! Big GrinBig Grin
21-09-2024 11:19
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2024 00:21 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Thursday with Jennifer James - an actual BSX night.

Yep I loved her night. Show 1 was a bit slow & I thought the bra should've come off & the panties, if I'm honest. However she did get naked in show 2 with some lovely open legged pussy & a bit of pink. And then we had show 3. Even though she kept her little skirt on & had her top pulled down she gave us her best show of the night with almost wall to wall pussy, sitting in the armchair. If that wasn't enough the pink was exquisite & plentiful complimented, once again, with excellent close ups, gorgeous. Thursday night was the complete opposite to Wednesday & that's all I will say about Wednesday night.

Kartel on Friday, a replacement for Tory Jackson, gave us 3 strong performances as Bbefan said. I'm being very picky here but I wasn't a fan of her outfit in show 3 but the rest was great. For me she was just edged out of top spot for the 3 show nights this week by Jennifer. The 3rd place slot goes to Jamie Knight & Roxee Couture, a stand in for Mila Amora on Saturday. Personally I thought their night wasn't great. The 1st 2 shows were, as expected, loud but there was very little pussy. The star of shows 1 & 2 was the industrial wand, again. Even the camera had had enough, turning itself off briefly in show 2. Show 3 was much quieter as they were taking phone calls. We did get a bit more pussy but not much. These 2 need to up their game. If you're not going to give an erotic lesbian show then your girl/girl shows need to have a lot of pussy on view throughout. Unfortunately we didn't get that on Saturday.
22-09-2024 20:15
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Monday was an impressive night I thought. Good shows from Kartel, Bella Baby and Georgia Spice, all of which left me a satisfied viewer.
24-09-2024 01:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2024 01:07 )mysterion Wrote:  Monday was an impressive night I thought. Good shows from Kartel, Bella Baby and Georgia Spice, all of which left me a satisfied viewer.

Yes I really enjoyed last night's BSX show! I'm not a fan of Kartel but she always delivers. It was great Bella Baby! back from her holiday and giving us her usual excellent show and it was really good to see Georgia Spice! on the show for the first time in ages! And she gave us a really good show with her lovely pussy out a lot of the time!! So yes one of the best BSX shows in recent times! Well done girls and thanks BS !....
24-09-2024 12:11
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(24-09-2024 12:11 )trains55 Wrote:  
(24-09-2024 01:07 )mysterion Wrote:  Monday was an impressive night I thought. Good shows from Kartel, Bella Baby and Georgia Spice, all of which left me a satisfied viewer.

Yes I really enjoyed last night's BSX show! I'm not a fan of Kartel but she always delivers. It was great Bella Baby! back from her holiday and giving us her usual excellent show and it was really good to see Georgia Spice! on the show for the first time in ages! And she gave us a really good show with her lovely pussy out a lot of the time!! So yes one of the best BSX shows in recent times! Well done girls and thanks BS !....

Yep me too. I like Kartel but she has been on a lot lately, her 5th show since Friday, but still a pretty good effort. I love Bella Baby so I was delighted to see her back, this time on a set with the remote control rather than a camera operator, but her show did suffer from screen freeze on at least 3 occasions. Nevertheless she was gorgeously fully naked from the off with some great views of her delicious pussy. Mr Picky would've liked to have seen more of those lovely tits. However my girl of the night was Georgia. Once fully naked she gave us oodles of views of open legged pussy with a hint of pink. A bit more pink next time please Georgia will take your shows from great to excellent.
26-09-2024 22:26
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

We're a bit behind with reporting this week, so here are the lineups to date at least. Sunday was Emma Nord, Kartel and Emma Nord again, Tuesday was Zeena Valvona, Valentina and Brooksie, Wednesday was Leila Lani and Thursday was Vicki Peach.
Yesterday 00:18

babestation xtra