gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
(23-09-2024 10:44 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  The 2 girls camming from home today have been like chalk & cheese. Emma Cxxx smiling & busy on the phones, but Jenna Nova has what can only be described as a neutral-face. I would say that by comparison to the last show from home from Georgia Foxx, Georgia out-smiled Jenna by a mile. This observation will no doubt be overlooked by some, but Jenna generally favours the neutral-face with the occasional smile, that is what I've noticed with my 20/20 vision, a far more accurate summation than other blinkered biased narrow-minded views .

You and your amazing 20/20 vision must be in the minority then, because every time Jenna is in the studio, she is non-stop on calls, while Georgia lays there looking bored for big chunks of her show. Jenna is engaging and hard working during her shows, never looking glum or fed up or checking her phone.

Doing a "smile count" is just not understanding the point. Lots of other members have also commented on certain girls lack of energy and enthusiasm in their performances when on TV. I have watched and done many screen CAPs of Georgia's shows in the past and it is clear that she is not putting in the same effort anymore. To keep trying to defend it by now reviewing cam from home shows, is really clutching at straws. Maybe Georgia feels happier working from home? Great, I am all for that, make way for girls that want to be in the studio and put on better performances.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
23-09-2024 11:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ You just don't like being found out to be wrong, like EVER. It is not the case of being in the minority, I call it as I see it, I've compared 2 shows, factually end of. You practically call me a liar on everything I post.
What I'm doing is picking up on your own posting inaccuracies, which is what you do to me & other members, trying to pick the slightest holes in others posts.
Interesting that you mention other members commenting on certain girls lack of energy & enthusiasm, correct, what they don't tend to do is over-play it & hammer away at the same babe as you tend to do. The babeshow world is full of lazy, bored looking performers yet you focus on one, the cheerful & enthusiastic babes are few & far between.
I understand the point perfectly well, I was making a point & at the same time I understand your point, 2 separate things.
I don't see that making a positive comment on Georgia is defending her, in the same way that you don't appear to see that filling her thread with negative comments is attacking her, we will never agree on that point.

It would seem that my point has been vindicated by Georgia's posts being moved here due to over quoting. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 16:19 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-09-2024 12:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-09-2024 06:12 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(22-09-2024 23:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  {snip}

No Rammy, you are making up outcomes to suit your "nothing is ever wrong" line that you stick with. You have no clue how Xpanded operate right now.

Xpanded clearly do not have the option of replacing a girl that is poor in the studio, because they do not have enough girls in their roster to make that replacement. Yet again this morning, they could not rustle up a single girl in the studio and we have a cam from home show only. When there is no competition for places, the girls with poor performing numbers can get away with it and continue to get shifts as Xpanded has no other choice right now. Are you going to dispute the simple fact that Xpanded has a real shortage of reliable regular girls doing studio shows right now?

You give Xpanded too much credit for how well they are running the channel. In the last year, lots of their best performing girls have left for Babestation. Do you know why?

Do you know why???? No you don't! Neither of us do. I'm not making anything up to suit this "nothing is wrong" line you claim I have. I don't have any line/agenda. I'm just saying, along with others that Xpanded and the other shows are mainly about PHONE SEX! and the main requirement for a babeshow babe is to be good on the phones, so they hit their targets set by the channel/show they're are working on. The channels/shows set targets so they can make money

As long as the babe is hitting targets, the show/channel gives them work/shifts. If they don't hit targets, they lose their job

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 13:46 by Rammyrascal.)
23-09-2024 13:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-09-2024 06:03 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(22-09-2024 14:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes: be good on the phones is the basic requirement

No, the basic requirement is not just to be good on the phone. That is the basic requirement for phone chat lines not TV Babe Shows.

So what's that we see at the bottom of the screen then???? PHONE NUMBERS!!!!!!! The TV Babeshows are basically phone chat lines where you see the person you are calling.

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 13:21 by Rammyrascal.)
23-09-2024 13:17
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Go Rammy, Go Rammy, Go Rammy, Heart

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 13:24 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-09-2024 13:23
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2024 14:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-09-2024 10:34 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Rammy have you not noticed that Xpanded have a real shortage of girls, especially daytime girls that make it into the studio for shows? That is why they often have to resort to the cam from home stream because they are not able to even get one girl into the studio on TV. So to say that girls have to hit their targets or be replaced is unfounded.

So you want Xpanded to go out of business then?

They have to make money so need their babes generating calls and to do that they set their babes targets. If the babe doesn't hit their targets, they will be replaced and a new babe comes in.

You argument has zero logic. How can they replace a girl that is not hitting their targets if they do not even have enough girls to fill the studio slots right now? Who are they going to replace her with, an AI mannequin doll?
Even a girl getting a low volume of calls is better than running the adverts filler they use when the sole girl is on a break or when they have no one on at all.

23-09-2024 16:00
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2024 13:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(23-09-2024 06:03 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(22-09-2024 14:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes: be good on the phones is the basic requirement

No, the basic requirement is not just to be good on the phone. That is the basic requirement for phone chat lines not TV Babe Shows.

So what's that we see at the bottom of the screen then???? PHONE NUMBERS!!!!!!! The TV Babeshows are basically phone chat lines where you see the person you are calling.

As I and a few others have clearly explained, being good on the phones is just ONE part of their job, its not the only part. There is more to the job than just that when they are a TV Babe girl. And no potential first time caller can make the decision to call the girl based on how good the girl is on the phone, can they? So figure that one out and then realise why the girls need to do a lot more than just "be good on the phone"

Maybe this analogy will help as some people do not have a great grasp of how business and marketing works. If you are running a restaurant with an amazing chef that cooks the best meals, does that mean the shop front of the restaurant can be dour and unappealing, the tables and chairs are in a state, the staff can look glum and be rude and unhelpful - I guess none of that matters, the restaurant will still succeed because it has excellent food and surely that is all that matters when someone goes to eat at a restaurant?

23-09-2024 16:10
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

Go Cheeky Kev, Go Cheeky Kev, Go Cheeky Kev Heart
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2024 19:07 by nickwj.)
23-09-2024 19:07
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Just curious here but does anybody know the ruling on babes having their phones on set with them,because i asked a certain babe for some pics of her on set and was told they were not allowed their phones on set with them and yet i've seen a number of complaints today regarding Georgia messing with her phone while on set most of day
25-09-2024 19:49
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

After Georgia's performance today I would say they are. Though cant say I've seen other girls looking at their phone though I could be wrong. Maybe the girl just did not have it with her or just did not want to send a pic?
25-09-2024 21:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles