Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Sydney removed from the schedule again. Let us all pretend this comes as a surprise.
24-09-2024 11:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(24-09-2024 11:51 )ManuelM Wrote:  Sydney removed from the schedule again. Let us all pretend this comes as a surprise.

I could have bet money that was on the cards when i saw the schedule days ago. Its the reason they pulled Lilly from Friday and added Charlene instead, they already knew Sydney wasn't going to appear so it was going to be a solo evening, all the more reason to give an extra night to Charlene just for a change right! They should give Lilly her original slot back for Friday now as they are down a girl BUT you know that wont happen. They have zero logic

I can see their bullshit from a mile away now Bounce

Rinse and repeat, over and over, every week. What a joke

Why is the schedule showing blank spaces for next tues/wed? we already know there won't be any shows ?

Or is this signifying them turning out the lights from Oct 1st? Let's face it, they may as well at this point and do us all a favour and end the speculation.

On a side note, what that guy has done who works for the channel amounts to breaking the law and is disgusting behaviour and ultimate distrust from the channel. Why am i not suprised
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2024 13:52 by jorrell.)
24-09-2024 13:20
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

In all fairness Jorell is 100% correct I don’t know what legislation or bodies govern in Germany re TV but if it was in the UK Ofcom would have a field day when it comes to breaches like GDPR.
24-09-2024 16:25
msnuke91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Legally, BS24 isn't a German channel. Physically, they are from Germany, but legally they are registrated in the Netherlands. Just take a look at their imprint. They never had to obeye the German law (a couple of months ago they had their licence in Switzerland)

https://babestation24.com/page/Imprint?ts=SW1wcmVzc3Vt
24-09-2024 22:28
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(24-09-2024 22:28 )msnuke91 Wrote:  Legally, BS24 isn't a German channel. Physically, they are from Germany, but legally they are registrated in the Netherlands. Just take a look at their imprint. They never had to obeye the German law (a couple of months ago they had their licence in Switzerland)

That also kind of explains the one appearance from Alexa and their acceptance of allowing her purposely flashing her pussy and getting away with it back then Tongue
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2024 00:01 by jorrell.)
25-09-2024 00:00
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(24-09-2024 22:28 )msnuke91 Wrote:  Legally, BS24 isn't a German channel. Physically, they are from Germany, but legally they are registrated in the Netherlands. Just take a look at their imprint. They never had to obeye the German law (a couple of months ago they had their licence in Switzerland)

Doesn't matter if they're not a German company they have to obey German law, the company may be registered as Dutch but they broadcast in Germany. It's just like UK BS they're registered as Dutch but have to follow UK broadcasting rules same with Rampant
25-09-2024 00:10
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2024 00:10 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  

Doesn't matter if they're not a German company they have to obey German law, the company may be registered as Dutch but they broadcast in Germany. It's just like UK BS they're registered as Dutch but have to follow UK broadcasting rules same with Rampant

The studio is located in Germany, the guy seems to be a German citizen, the phone line and everything falls under German law.
25-09-2024 00:18
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

The more I understand about the channel and what goes on behind the scenes the more I am disgusted and pissed off.
25-09-2024 18:44
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I would advise ANYONE on this forum who has been a caller of the show, to really think carefully before you EVER decide to call this shitshow ever again. Your being recorded and purposely targeted. BS24 deserve everything they get. annoyed
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:16 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 20:14
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

It's really, I mean really, hard to have any sympathy for the channel as a whole at all right now, and one important question is whether the babes know about this.
Yesterday 20:21