Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(14-09-2024 23:26 )jorrell Wrote:  • Vicky x3 shows 18th/19/20th July
• Mia x2 shows 10th/11th July
• Tyra x2 shows 26th/27th July
• Lydia x1 show 2nd August

Some great shows we have had in the past. Can't believe it's been two months since those appearances.

The thing is, I see no development in any direction for the channel.
How long do they think they can keep up this NoShow-Charlene-Amanda-LillyForAnHour circle? Like I said, they all have their fan base, and it's all good, but there is simply zero variety which kills it for me.

Anyways, Amanda is in studio and wearing a nice and sexy outfit.

I am looking forward to Lilly and just hope they just let her do her thing tonight.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:30 by ManuelM.)
Yesterday 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XBlackrocker Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wow 1 Minute lilly show annoyed
Yesterday 22:24
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Lilly's room is online on a webcam site.

Just saying.

I am done with this channel. This is it. Fuck them.
Yesterday 23:01
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

There was NO reason to take Lilly off her show just because she was using a portrait mode smartphone which is clearly why they did. I mean she could have easily turned it sideways to 16:9 to do the show anyway but this just demonstrates their incompetence and need for control

I dont know the reasons why Lilly wasn't using using her laptop/camera tonight, perhaps there is an issue but she still stayed online with the cam site to do a show so what was the fuck was their problem?

If i see they have taken her off the schedule for the rest of the weekend for this tomorrow, because she is using her phone, or her weekend shows get cancelled, then its absolutely time to just fuck them off permanently.

That was a total piss take AGAIN tonight! They clearly are looking to just keep Charlene and Amanda running the show from this point! annoyedHuh
(This post was last modified: Today 00:55 by jorrell.)
Today 00:39
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(Today 00:39 )jorrell Wrote:  There was NO reason to take Lilly off her show just because she was using a portrait mode smartphone which is clearly why they did. I mean she could have easily turned it sideways to 16:9 to do the show anyway but this just demonstrates their incompetence and need for control

I dont know the reasons why Lilly wasn't using using her laptop/camera tonight, perhaps there is an issue but she still stayed online with the cam site to do a show so what was the fuck was their problem?

If i see they have taken her off the schedule for the rest of the weekend for this tomorrow, because she is using her phone, or her weekend shows get cancelled, then its absolutely time to just fuck them off permanently.

That was a total piss take AGAIN tonight! They clearly are looking to just keep Charlene and Amanda running the show from this point! annoyedHuh

Glad I've stopped watching as there's been no variety and no reason to tune in unless you're a fan of Charlene or can put up with the odd guest appearance from Lilly via Webcam. Giving Lilly the odd hour slot is an absolute waste of someone who could liven up this absolute shambles of a channel. R.I.P Babestation24

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
Today 02:59
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 02:59 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Giving Lilly the odd hour slot is an absolute waste of someone who could liven up this absolute shambles of a channel. R.I.P Babestation24

Last night Amanda said that she will be back in two weeks. If I remember correctly, she said "Ihr seht mich dann erst in zwei Wochen wieder", which basically translates to as "You are then only going to see me in two weeks again".

The redirection of the course Babestation24 chose seems to be a permanent one. Three shows a week, and most times Amanda on Thursdays, Charlene on Fridays and Saturdays, and "some additions thrown in".
I don't know why the decide to do this, and I have absolutely no clue how long they think they can keep this up for, but I am not their target audience anymore as I like variety.
(This post was last modified: Today 07:21 by ManuelM.)
Today 07:21