Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(25-09-2024 19:39 )nickwj Wrote:  My god, someone take her phone away. She spends more time on it than actually doing her job. If Xpanded cant see this is rude and improper then they are just as much to blame. Piss poor. I hope she is not on tomorrow.

Unfortunately she regularly gets two shifts a week, because Xpanded are short on girls that will go to the studio.

Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...

How do you know this? Do you work for Xpanded?

Georgia gets regular shifts because she's obviously hitting her targets for calls etc that Xpanded set her. If she wasn't hitting her targets, Xpanded wouldn't give her shifts.

Looking forward to her next shift already Big Grin including to see more ranting & complaining about Georgia Smile If you don't like Georgia, don't watch her and instead watch babeshow babes you do like

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2024 14:32 by Rammyrascal.)
26-09-2024 14:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
Oh my god how many times have you stated hitting her targets. You have no idea if she is hitting her targets and even is she was, what options do Xpanded have when they don't have a big enough pool of girls to fill daytime slots.
But that is not the point. Even if she is hitting her targets its her attitude and the attitude of other girls that I am eluding to and nothing to do with meeting targets.
Looking at the her phone and looking totally uninterested when on a call is rude to the caller who is paying her wage.
Its got nothing to do with her targets or if she meets them its her attitude to her work. How would you feel if you were talking to me and I looked uninterested and was looking at my phone instead of looking at you and being interested.
The fact that Xpanded let the girls get away with this shows they are not interested in customer satisfaction either.
If you don't agree with me fine but at least tell me you understand my point of view and where I am coming from.
You may think Georgia is a total babe but it does not matter what she looks like its her attitude to her work. Its her job and other girls to be smiley, friendly, sexy and treat each caller with respect and not pick and chose which ones they want to engage with.
I would guess she does not want to do this line of work anymore but probably after 5 odd years of doing it she has very little other options. But that's her fault and not the callers.
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2024 16:18 by nickwj.)
26-09-2024 16:10
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 13:21 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Georgia's a true professional, now showing Summer the ropes.Bounce

Summer needs to show her the ropes...

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
26-09-2024 16:21
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 14:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(25-09-2024 19:39 )nickwj Wrote:  My god, someone take her phone away. She spends more time on it than actually doing her job. If Xpanded cant see this is rude and improper then they are just as much to blame. Piss poor. I hope she is not on tomorrow.

Unfortunately she regularly gets two shifts a week, because Xpanded are short on girls that will go to the studio.

Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...

How do you know this? Do you work for Xpanded?

Georgia gets regular shifts because she's obviously hitting her targets for calls etc that Xpanded set her. If she wasn't hitting her targets, Xpanded wouldn't give her shifts.

Looking forward to her next shift already Big Grin including to see more ranting & complaining about Georgia Smile If you don't like Georgia, don't watch her and instead watch babeshow babes you do like

How do you know she is "hitting her targets" for call volumes, do you work for Xpanded??

Just because you have low standards as to what you think a good Xpanded TV girl should aspire to in her performance, stop being an apologist for girls that are clearly not making the required effort.

There are dozens of streams on Babestation at any one time, so if there are poor performing and lazy girls on there, its not as bad. Xpanded has only one studio stream and one TV channel. If the whole of a shift is taken up by a girl not even trying, then its taking up valuable time and studio space that could be given to other girls.

26-09-2024 16:31
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 16:10 )nickwj Wrote:  Oh my god how many times have you stated hitting her targets. You have no idea if she is hitting her targets and even is she was, what options do Xpanded have when they don't have a big enough pool of girls to fill daytime slots.
But that is not the point. Even if she is hitting her targets its her attitude and the attitude of other girls that I am eluding to and nothing to do with meeting targets.
Looking at the her phone and looking totally uninterested when on a call is rude to the caller who is paying her wage.
Its got nothing to do with her targets or if she meets them its her attitude to her work. How would you feel if you were talking to me and I looked uninterested and was looking at my phone instead of looking at you and being interested.
The fact that Xpanded let the girls get away with this shows they are not interested in customer satisfaction either.
If you don't agree with me fine but at least tell me you understand my point of view and where I am coming from.
You may think Georgia is a total babe but it does not matter what she looks like its her attitude to her work. Its her job and other girls to be smiley, friendly, sexy and treat each caller with respect and not pick and chose which ones they want to engage with.
I would guess she does not want to do this line of work anymore but probably after 5 odd years of doing it she has very little other options. But that's her fault and not the callers.

Well said Nick, but unfortunately we the realists are banging our heads against a brick wall. Anyone not wearing rose tinted glasses can CLEARLY see the difference between girls putting enthusiasm and energy and focus on their performance and their callers and in contrast those girls that do not.

26-09-2024 16:34
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

(26-09-2024 16:53 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting fed up of negative post after negative post, it's not constructive, it's petty moaning, so it's now in the TZ. Feel free to bitch in that thread until I get bored and close it.
If you are no longer a fan of Georgia, move on and watch and comment about somebody else, don't think you can fill her thread with pointless negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticsm and being negative for the sake of it, learn the difference!

I do know the difference and it is constructive criticism. But its using Georgia as an example for the whole channel. I have never once criticised her looks or what I think of her as a person outside of Xpanded. I'm sure outside of Xpanded she's a normal down to earth girl, but her performance as a phone sex girl along with other girls at Xpanded has gone downhill dramatically.

You might say I have made my point and move on but I was enjoying the back and forth with users like Rammy, It was fun and a discussion.
26-09-2024 17:47
skully Offline

RE: [split] Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
Debating and disagreeing is fine, but singling her out continually isn't okay or fair, I have no problem with you and others having this sort of discussion in the channel general thread, which is why posts were moved previously, it just needs to not be always about her, in her thread.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-09-2024 18:18
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

It obvious spotting the difference between the enthusiastic performers & the ones who just turn up (sometimes) & go through the motions, mainly because there are so few performers operating to the levels that you describe. I'm a realist in the sense that I know full well that constantly posting about just one performer who you believe isn't up to standard will not change a thing, Xpanded will be unlikely to sack Georgia just on the back of your observation, nor will say give Clara a massive pay rise due to our positive posts. It is obvious that a babe channel company operates differently to any mainstream businesses. I very much doubt that underperformance comes with any type of formal disciplinary procedure unlikely that babes are member of a union. They have contracts of sorts but are basically self employed & the fact that they can earn money away from the studio environment is having an impact on how much effort they put in on tv. The impression I get is that the babes are calling the shots to an extent, the tail wagging the dog. Covid gave many babes an insight into working from home, many didn't bother coming back, some of those that did are going through the motions. Only Fans & other platforms of that type mean that babes don't need the shows as must as they once did, if at all. There are many examples of babes going through the motions, but they remain apparently bullet-proof when enthusiastic newbies get little air-time. Loyalty is shown to those with an established fan-base instead of showing some patience with babes that are trying to make their way.
Something to consider is the way BS & Xpanded operate is different, & days & nights also differ at BS. I believe that on XP, certainly days the salary is set at a better basic than BS, but BS has a much greater earning potential, but is less secure in the sense that a babe may have good & bad months compared to at XP where they get a lower but stable salary were it makes little difference if they are pulling in calls or not. BS are getting greedy & are taking more money off babes than before on nights in particular, I expect to see many more babes following Amy Lacey as they have less incentive to work from the studios.
I just see Georgia bearing the bulk of the flack for what has become an epidemic of babeshow laziness & apathy. They are countless babes doing an equally poor job. Yes I said that, I've never disputed that fact. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-09-2024 19:22
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

'How do you know this?' countered with a 'How do you know she is hitting her targets?' laughTongue.

Made me chuckle Wink.

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2024 11:19 by Snooks.)
27-09-2024 11:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2024 10:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 19:06 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 16:53 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting fed up of negative post after negative post, it's not constructive, it's petty moaning, so it's now in the TZ. Feel free to bitch in that thread until I get bored and close it.
If you are no longer a fan of Georgia, move on and watch and comment about somebody else, don't think you can fill her thread with pointless negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticsm and being negative for the sake of it, learn the difference!

Supportive of this. Well done Mr Moderator. I didn’t see the comment but can guess who wrote it. It is unhinged to keep on obsessively commenting negatively in this way. It seems like a vendetta. I respected arguments made, but when someone conducts themselves in this obsessive way it tends to detract from the valid criticisms they have been making

(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...
(26-09-2024 10:34 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Odd conversations you might have with your bank manager. She has just very clearly asked a caller to shove his c**k between her t**s and f*** her mouth...
Big Laugh
Bounce

Three different members were giving negative feedback about her, so according to you we are all unhinged?

If you were giving "negative feedback" about Georgia, me & others wouldn't be reacting like we are. What you're saying isn't just "negative feedback"
Leave her alone please & to quote the film Frozen "Let it go"

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2024 12:52 by Rammyrascal.)
27-09-2024 12:48

Click here to watch Studio 66