gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
^^ We've been here before, Tia was/is a serial offender. Sources claim that there is a rule outlawing the use of personal phones whilst on-screen, I have my doubts as it certainly isn't/hasn't been enforced across the board.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-09-2024 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2024 22:22 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ We've been here before, Tia was/is a serial offender. Sources claim that there is a rule outlawing the use of personal phones whilst on-screen, I have my doubts as it certainly isn't/hasn't been enforced across the board.

Xpanded clearly do not allow the blatant use of their personal phones while on screen, so what some of the girls do is have their phones outside of the shot like on the floor and you see them leaning over the edge of the bed to look at and use their phones.

Again, this is a clear indication of girls wanting to focus on their shows and giving their full concentration on their performance. I know for a fact that the girls most dedicated to the job, only check their phones on their breaks.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
26-09-2024 09:43
nickwj Offline
Junior Poster

Summer has joined Georgia on the bed and has smiled more in her first 10 mins than Georgia did all shift yesterday. Although she has not smiled as much as Georgia checks her phone. That would be an impossible task for anyone.
26-09-2024 10:31
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Interesting that Qvc the shopping channel have there lingerie hours and have the girls standing and wearing what’s available to buy. Even swimsuits as well and standing up. This is during the daytime. They are not worried about ofcom!. Can you imagine it happening on xpanded?. They will have a bloody heart attack!!
26-09-2024 10:53
Owned by Kelly Bell

(26-09-2024 09:43 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(25-09-2024 22:22 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ We've been here before, Tia was/is a serial offender. Sources claim that there is a rule outlawing the use of personal phones whilst on-screen, I have my doubts as it certainly isn't/hasn't been enforced across the board.

Xpanded clearly do not allow the blatant use of their personal phones while on screen, so what some of the girls do is have their phones outside of the shot like on the floor and you see them leaning over the edge of the bed to look at and use their phones.

Again, this is a clear indication of girls wanting to focus on their shows and giving their full concentration on their performance. I know for a fact that the girls most dedicated to the job, only check their phones on their breaks.
So the producer that is in the studio can't see the said babes with their phones outside of shot, I say producer, I'm guessing the camera isn't operated by the babes themselves, another human is doing it. Whoever it is, it is the same person who chats away to the babes when they are not on a call, I doubt this conversation is work related. They aren't helping to bring in callers either, it can be difficult to tell sometimes if a babe is talking to someone off-screen or on a call, without a phone waggle how is anyone suppose to know when the line is free.
What I'm getting at is that if the producer or whoever allows the use of personal phones, who doesn't allow it. Do higher management check back through a recording of a day shift to check for any personal phone transgressions ? Why isn't it being policed at source.
You keep saying that they don't allow personal phones use while on tv, yet the fact that we keep spotting it suggests that they are allowing it.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

26-09-2024 13:19
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 13:19 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 09:43 )CheekyKev Wrote:  

So the producer that is in the studio can't see the said babes with their phones outside of shot, I say producer, I'm guessing the camera isn't operated by the babes themselves, another human is doing it. Whoever it is, it is the same person who chats away to the babes when they are not on a call, I doubt this conversation is work related. They aren't helping to bring in callers either, it can be difficult to tell sometimes if a babe is talking to someone off-screen or on a call, without a phone waggle how is anyone suppose to know when the line is free.
What I'm getting at is that if the producer or whoever allows the use of personal phones, who doesn't allow it. Do higher management check back through a recording of a day shift to check for any personal phone transgressions ? Why isn't it being policed at source.
You keep saying that they don't allow personal phones use while on tv, yet the fact that we keep spotting it suggests that they are allowing it.

You are talking about "policing" it or going to extremes asking if management check back through a recording, not sure if you really believe it or being disingenuous.

It is like any workplace that has regulations. They are not going to confiscate the phones from the girls that can't stay off them. There is just a basic level of trust and expectation that someone would focus more on doing their job well than constantly being distracted.

Obviously on a long shift, the girls will at times be chatting away to the producer. That is not an issue really as you said yourself it is hard to know whether they are talking to a caller or to someone in the studio as they use headsets not the actual phones to talk into. It is not comparable to looking down at their phones repeatedly and not paying attention to the camera.

Yesterday 10:34
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Disingenuous, really, if you want to insult me don't pussy out with a half-cock effort.bladewave
I have to disagree, this is a unique business, because of the nature of the work it tends to be more relaxed, historically I don't believe that many of the producers take their jobs that seriously & that in turn filters down to the babes themselves. If you consider nightshows, there is a culture among some babes to consume alcohol during a shift, so unlike most jobs & at least there's little or no repercussions for doing so. The general atmosphere is more play orientated than work. Enforcing any sort of discipline is therefore less straightforward than in mainstream jobs. All these shows are doing or trying to do, often unsuccessfully, is provide a service, if some performers are having an off day or taking the piss the outcomes aren't a major problem in the same way a business which provides something physical, missing targets just don't have the same impact & outcome. That is further highlighted by the distain that these channels treat their customers, they aren't too fussed as they know there's a never ending supply of new mugs to exploit.
The relationship between the babes & producers are more akin to that of mates rather than work colleagues which doesn't lend itself to ant sort of discipline. When I say producers, the really need directors as babes are generally left to their own devices.....& in some cases those devices are their own personal phones.bladewave

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

Yesterday 11:39
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 11:39 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Disingenuous, really, if you want to insult me don't pussy out with a half-cock effort.bladewave
I have to disagree, this is a unique business, because of the nature of the work it tends to be more relaxed, historically I don't believe that many of the producers take their jobs that seriously & that in turn filters down to the babes themselves. If you consider nightshows, there is a culture among some babes to consume alcohol during a shift, so unlike most jobs & at least there's little or no repercussions for doing so. The general atmosphere is more play orientated than work. Enforcing any sort of discipline is therefore less straightforward than in mainstream jobs. All these shows are doing or trying to do, often unsuccessfully, is provide a service, if some performers are having an off day or taking the piss the outcomes aren't a major problem in the same way a business which provides something physical, missing targets just don't have the same impact & outcome. That is further highlighted by the distain that these channels treat their customers, they aren't too fussed as they know there's a never ending supply of new mugs to exploit.
The relationship between the babes & producers are more akin to that of mates rather than work colleagues which doesn't lend itself to ant sort of discipline. When I say producers, the really need directors as babes are generally left to their own devices.....& in some cases those devices are their own personal phones.bladewave

If I give it to you straight, you go crying to the mods, so I can't win with you really Big Grin

You have gone off on a right tangent there. It is really quite simple. Girls that have a good attitude and want to do well, do not spend too much time looking at their phone or just lying there looking bored. The girls are pretty much self-employed so it is down to them to have the self-discipline and work ethic not down to the producers to "enforce discipline".

The girls that want to do well, will put in effort and keep their phones in their bags until their breaks. Really that simple.

Yesterday 19:14
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

(Yesterday 19:14 )CheekyKev Wrote:  If I give it to you straight, you go crying to the mods, so I can't win with you really Big Grin

You have gone off on a right tangent there. It is really quite simple. Girls that have a good attitude and want to do well, do not spend too much time looking at their phone or just lying there looking bored. The girls are pretty much self-employed so it is down to them to have the self-discipline and work ethic not down to the producers to "enforce discipline".

The girls that want to do well, will put in effort and keep their phones in their bags until their breaks. Really that simple.

If only what you say were true.
Either you are being consistently disingenuous or just plain gullible.
The ideal world picture that you paint is not universally reflective of reality at least in part because of the culture created by the channels themselves over the years. The notion of screw every punter for all that can be got out of them remains and babes in large quantities have got away with it and to a large degree still do based on looks considerations in respect of individual babes. It feeds into their behaviour both on babeshows and in their own website accounts of whatever form.
The idea that the disreputable suffer compared to the more selfless, upstanding babes of honour and integrity is a pipe dream.
The behaviour of so many babes across the channels particularly in recent years has descended further and further into outright money grabbing and self righteous discourtesy. And yet channels keep them on. These babes are doing plenty well enough thank you.
The channels are complicit in the behaviour patterns of babes in and out the studio by virtue of a culture of greed and cynical exploitation.
Producers included. Some babes will wholeheartedly exploit, some won't.
It is exploitation based on gullibility of punters throwing their money away on babe after babe based on a 'Holy fuck she's hot' and a white knight protectionist mentality towards their favourite.

It's a game of self interest and always has been.
The only difference is just how blatant it has all become over time.
Of course babes of a good character may do well.
But babes of poor character continue to have their white knight supporters to enable them to thrive too.

It has never been a case of the honourable will succeed while the dishonourable will fail. That's not the way the game is played by either babe or channel so much of the time.
I've been calling, viewing and partaking in tip goals and the like long enough to see that.
The reality is that all the analysis of every look at ones own mobile phone can be matched if not trumped by every instance of babes doing disreputable things that we cannot always and definitively perceive through the power of our sight.
Such as ignoring caller's to have a conversation with a producer or camera operator. The ways in which babes can treat viewers and punters with utter disrespect are many and varied.

It is a wider cultural problem not specific to one babe.
Which is why this prolonged singling out of Georgia has come to the attention of the chief mod and been deemed unfair.
It has become vendetta esque in it's nature and out of proportion with so much else that is wrong with the babeshow product.

The bigger picture dictates this isn't about crying to mods or anything like that. Allegations of crying to mods are symptomatic of a desperate desire to win an argument at all costs characterised by trying to use anything and everything possible to prove oneself correct.
A practice that is common on forums. Indeed I have been guilty of it myself in the vain hope I would grow out of it.

The very fact that a chief mod got involved in the Georgia situation speaks for itself.

Yesterday 21:35
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I have absolutely no need whatsoever to go to the mods, they watch you, & I'm very unemotional, I don't do crying either. You have a long history of insulting people, the moderators have a grip on you, keep going please, the noose is tightening, time is coming for you to cry.
Never a case of winning with me, I'm more than happy for you to have a differing opinion, yet you seem incapable of accepting others opinions that don't agree with yours & then you resort to insulting them.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 23:21 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
Yesterday 22:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles