babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(Yesterday 00:18 )mysterion Wrote:  We're a bit behind with reporting this week, so here are the lineups to date at least. Sunday was Emma Nord, Kartel and Emma Nord again, Tuesday was Zeena Valvona, Valentina and Brooksie, Wednesday was Leila Lani and Thursday was Vicki Peach.

You beat me to it. I was contemplating doing a catch up this evening Smile. What I will do is expand on these for those who missed those nights. So, on paper Sunday looked like it would be a great night but, unfortunately, it fell well short of that. Kartel, with her 4th show since Friday, was reasonably good but, like that cream cake you love, too much & it loses that edge of enjoyment but, with Emma both before & after her it would be the icing on the cake, surely. Well no, sadly, as Emma's 1st show had virtually no pussy at all with wands, dildo's & hands getting in the way & her 2nd show started in similar fashion. Eventually, though, we did get some unobscured views in the last 5mins or so but not the amount we are used to from her.

Now Tuesday. A half decent night started with Zeena giving us some really nice pussy & pink views in the 2nd half her show. Brooksie was on last but we had to wait until the last couple of minutes before we got some exquisite spread legged pussy views with a touch of pink. Sandwiched between these 2, however, was Valentina. Oh dear, no pussy again accompanied by an outburst to the webchat guys who were asking to see said pussy. I don't know how aggressive they were being but she responded by saying that if she didn't want to get her pussy out she wouldn't & that she would do what she liked! I'm itching to express my views on this but I won't.

Wednesday started with a typical Leila show that we get from her these days with her pussy on view in glimpses as she changed from the wand to her hand or the dildo etc. etc. However in show 2 things were looking up as we had several minutes of unobscured pussy views & in show 3 even more with some nice close ups. It could've have been even better but she was on the red set with lighting that casts shadows in unfortunate places at times. Still I was pleasantly impressed with her show, the best for a long time. Long may it continue with even more pussy as she is a gorgeous girl with an amazing body, those tits & that pussy, ooo yummy.

Finally & the "piece de resistance" this week so far was Vicki on Thursday. 3 immense shows from her with 3 different outfits (loved all 3, in particular the college girl & the one piece suit down to the ankles which unzipped down to her pussy & up to the scooped back) on 3 different sets, all with wall to wall open legged pussy. But, for me, what made her night exceptional was the total absence of toys (yea) &, most importantly, the absolutely excellent camerawork. The close ups were simply exquisite, some of which were so close that if you stuck your tongue out you could almost taste her. This was the best I've seen from Vicki, a 12/10 night Heart.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:30 by Mountain Box.)
Yesterday 20:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(Yesterday 20:27 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Valentina. Oh dear, no pussy again accompanied by an outburst to the webchat guys who were asking to see said pussy. I don't know how aggressive they were being but she responded by saying that if she didn't want to get her pussy out she wouldn't & that she would do what she liked!

Valentina's lost the plot. She doesn't even bother setting tip goals anymore. The webchat guys don't help either. They never make any positive difference whoever is on.
Today 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra