Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
(27-09-2024 12:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If you were giving "negative feedback" about Georgia, me & others wouldn't be reacting like we are. What you're saying isn't just "negative feedback"
Leave her alone please & to quote the film Frozen "Let it go"

Rammy, how would you know what "negative feedback" is even? All your posts are the same repetitive positive comment on every thread. The copy and paste keys on your keyboard must be worn out by now.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
27-09-2024 18:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2024 12:44 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(27-09-2024 10:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Three different members were giving negative feedback about her, so according to you we are all unhinged?

No, just you. It is only you who seems to have a vendetta against her, in the same way you seemed to display towards Tia Essex. Valid criticism is one thing, but obsessive excoriation which is what you are doing is quite another.

Nope, several other members have posted much more negative comments about her performance.

The fact you say that I am critical of Tia Essex too, just proves you wrong that it is not a vendetta. Each time ANY girl is given precious TV shifts on Xpanded, I will voice my opinion if I think their performance is substandard and lazy and I will also comment positively on girls that do good shows. We are all entitled to our opinions and as someone who has watched the shows for a while, I think I am more discerning and capable of giving an accurate critique than the copy and paste merchants...

27-09-2024 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2024 18:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(27-09-2024 12:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-09-2024 10:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 19:06 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(26-09-2024 16:53 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting fed up of negative post after negative post, it's not constructive, it's petty moaning, so it's now in the TZ. Feel free to bitch in that thread until I get bored and close it.
If you are no longer a fan of Georgia, move on and watch and comment about somebody else, don't think you can fill her thread with pointless negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticsm and being negative for the sake of it, learn the difference!

Supportive of this. Well done Mr Moderator. I didn’t see the comment but can guess who wrote it. It is unhinged to keep on obsessively commenting negatively in this way. It seems like a vendetta. I respected arguments made, but when someone conducts themselves in this obsessive way it tends to detract from the valid criticisms they have been making

(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...
(26-09-2024 10:34 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Odd conversations you might have with your bank manager. She has just very clearly asked a caller to shove his c**k between her t**s and f*** her mouth...
Big Laugh
Bounce

Three different members were giving negative feedback about her, so according to you we are all unhinged?

If you were giving "negative feedback" about Georgia, me & others wouldn't be reacting like we are. What you're saying isn't just "negative feedback"
Leave her alone please & to quote the film Frozen "Let it go"

Rammy, how would you know what "negative feedback" is even? All your posts are the same repetitive positive comment on every thread. The copy and paste keys on your keyboard must be worn out by now.

Oh the spectacular hypocrisy and irony BounceBounce calling me out for making repetitive comments when you do that in this thread everytime Georgia is on, where you constantly make negative posts about her that are basically just personal attacks on her and not genuine criticsm of her show

Also no need for the name calling and/or attacks on forum members in your posts like "copy and paste merchants" aimed at me and others, it's sad & pathetic

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2024 19:27 by Rammyrascal.)
27-09-2024 19:23
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2024 12:44 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Exactly, nothing new in what Georgia is doing, & yet she has already received a careers worth of criticism for doing the exact same thing that many others have done before her & many are doing now but are not getting spoken about. What has played out here is what I can only describe as a Witch Hunt.
All that matters is that Xpanded seem content with Georgia as they are giving her shifts.

If you bothered to pay attention to the feedback by myself and others, we have clearly stated that Georgia used to be more enthusiastic and give more effort and is just not trying anymore. This is why your observations are so invalid, because they are one-eyed and zero objectivity. Georgia used to do night shows, do you think she would just lay there looking bored and uninterested? No.
She then moved to daytime and was still very active and expressive (as much as you can be on a daytime show). I and others have observed the change in her attitude. I used to do CAPs of her, so I can clearly see a difference.

You repeat the line about Xpanded being content with her and that is why they keep giving her shifts. It is hardly a secret that Xpanded are woefully short of girls that will consistently show up at the studio. So its not exactly the stamp of approval you and Rammy keep claiming it is.

I have no personal vendetta against Georgia, she is a lovely girl. But if she is not willing to put 100% into the job of being on TV, Xpanded need to up their game and get in more girls that are going to appreciate the oppurtunity and give it their all.

29-09-2024 10:42
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

And if you had bothered to

(1) Watch the shows properly down the years
(2) Read the post you quote from properly
and
(3) stop being so obsessed in trying to score points

Then you might learn something.

The shows have been littered with babes not making an effort down the years. Some due to laziness, some due to just having an entitled, superiority complex type mentality characterised by disreputable greed.

Read the post from which you quoted again. Boomer makes his point relevant to history and to present.
He is correct in his assertion the behaviour you describe is nothing new.

And on that basis he is also correct to say the Georgia discussion is a witch hunt of which you appear to be a chief protagonist.

Accusations of one eyedness and lack of objectivity demonstrate bare faced cheek and temerity of the highest order and then to further deny claims of a vendetta compound the ridiculousness of your argument.

Stop digging. It isn't working.

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2024 11:01 by Snooks.)
29-09-2024 10:57
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Same, If you have bothered to read previous comments by me then there's proof that I am objective, I have made my own negative comment about Georgia, but didn't overplay the issue. Quite right for you to change your opinion regarding Georgia's change in attitude, you have made that point many times.
I am fully aware of your previous comment regarding Georgia I read all feedback thanks. I don't take kindly to being called a liar.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-09-2024 11:14
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(29-09-2024 10:57 )Snooks Wrote:  And if you had bothered to

(1) Watch the shows properly down the years
(2) Read the post you quote from properly
and
(3) stop being so obsessed in trying to score points

Then you might learn something.

The shows have been littered with babes not making an effort down the years. Some due to laziness, some due to just having an entitled, superiority complex type mentality characterised by disreputable greed.

Read the post from which you quoted again. Boomer makes his point relevant to history and to present.
He is correct in his assertion the behaviour you describe is nothing new.

And on that basis he is also correct to say the Georgia discussion is a witch hunt of which you appear to be a chief protagonist.

Accusations of one eyedness and lack of objectivity demonstrate bare faced cheek and temerity of the highest order and then to further deny claims of a vendetta compound the ridiculousness of your argument.

Stop digging. It isn't working.

No Snooks, you have it the wrong way round because all you regulars just stick together and back each other up.
I posted critical feedback about this particular girl's performance which then opened me up to attack by two users in particular because they are not open to people having different opinions about their "favourite girls".

Boomerang then expanded (excuse the pun) the discussion into an overall status of the babeshows in general, which I am fully aware of. My point is specific to Xpanded as it is the last daytime TV show that always has a TV stream from 5.20am to 9pm and in that limited space for girls, in my opinion I think they should be held to a higher standard than the 100s of web streams on Babestation with girls in ugly little rooms fiddling about on their phones and looking bored and disinterested half the time. I was making a like for like comparison with other Xpanded TV girls. Babestation is irrelevant in this discussion. It was just Boomerang using whatabboutery to justify his entrenched position.

29-09-2024 11:35
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

^ What a load of mealy mouthed nonsense. Just give it up already.

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2024 11:39 by Snooks.)
29-09-2024 11:39
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

As predicted, who's crying now. I don't attack, that is what you do.Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2024 06:29 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
29-09-2024 12:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-09-2024 10:42 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(27-09-2024 12:44 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Exactly, nothing new in what Georgia is doing, & yet she has already received a careers worth of criticism for doing the exact same thing that many others have done before her & many are doing now but are not getting spoken about. What has played out here is what I can only describe as a Witch Hunt.
All that matters is that Xpanded seem content with Georgia as they are giving her shifts.

If you bothered to pay attention to the feedback by myself and others, we have clearly stated that Georgia used to be more enthusiastic and give more effort and is just not trying anymore. This is why your observations are so invalid, because they are one-eyed and zero objectivity. Georgia used to do night shows, do you think she would just lay there looking bored and uninterested? No.
She then moved to daytime and was still very active and expressive (as much as you can be on a daytime show). I and others have observed the change in her attitude. I used to do CAPs of her, so I can clearly see a difference.

You repeat the line about Xpanded being content with her and that is why they keep giving her shifts. It is hardly a secret that Xpanded are woefully short of girls that will consistently show up at the studio. So its not exactly the stamp of approval you and Rammy keep claiming it is.

I have no personal vendetta against Georgia, she is a lovely girl. But if she is not willing to put 100% into the job of being on TV, Xpanded need to up their game and get in more girls that are going to appreciate the oppurtunity and give it their all.

To again quote the movie Frozen....LET IT GO!!!! this constant Georgia bashing along with the name calling and sniping at forum members like me is sad & pathetic. You clearly do have an agenda against Georgia, stop watching her & watch babeshow you do like

Also again, if you were posting "critical feedback" none of us would be reacting and posting like we are

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2024 12:54 by Rammyrascal.)
29-09-2024 12:53

Click here to watch Studio 66