Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Pimmelkopf Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(Yesterday 17:46 )jorrell Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:23 )bazzae123 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 08:11 )Pimmelkopf Wrote:  Did lilly showed up on Friday or Saturday?
I couldn't watch the "show" so, would be nice if someone who switched in could tell me.

Greetings

Yep, she was there on both nights. Friday was especially good as she did a doggy-style pose with her panties halfway down showing full on her butt hole which she then began to pulse, if that's the right expression. That lasted about 15 seconds before somebody in the background quickly changed to a static advertisement picture. On her return, she went back to her normal position with her panties fully on. Saturday was more conservative!

Only decent part of the night, you mean this eek
[Image: oilPZAWi_t.png]

Holy, thats a nice view!
Does someone recorded these two nights?
Hopefully ?!

Greetings and good work all!
Yesterday 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Schedule Updated twice today adding an old babe back 'Paula Rowe' who was never my type and also yet another soft performer who stopped getting naked a long time ago, so thats off my radar (for me) at least

However now we have another one added 'Emma Fox' (if we are to believe their bullshit anymore), let's not forget they added Scarlett to the rosta of girls and we haven't even got to see her yet as the show was cancelled so who knows!

That puts her debut with Sydney & Lilly on Friday night which is a little curious, and will also be present Saturday with Edita's return (if she shows)

Doesn't exactly look my type but Ill take any new girls added at present just to see some variety for once, (just hope she isnt another let down like Maria) plus this at least seems to have given us a more packed schedule than we've had in recent months

[Image: 58bCajKU_t.png]
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:04 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 21:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply