Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
@jorell

Lillian WAS in the studio last night. The show started later - maybe after 9pm (10 pm CET). So it is possible there was a break when you looked in. And I only looked in briiefly.
Today 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(Today 18:54 )DB83 Wrote:  @jorell

Lillian WAS in the studio last night. The show started later - maybe after 9pm c. So it is possible there was a break when you looked in. And I only looked in briiefly.

that doesn't seem right at all, i checked in around 9pm (10 pm CET) and she wasn't there so tried after 11pm (12 am CET), wasn't there. looked in again around 1am (2am CET), still wasn't there wtf?

What WAS playing there was an old clip of Lillian all night, so what I missed her 3 times in a row? Not that Im bothered was just checking the schedule for changes occasionally so i usually click over to the show just to see etc Are you sure you didnt notice it was her just an old clip and not a LIVE broadcast?
(This post was last modified: Today 20:09 by jorrell.)
Today 20:01
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 20:01 )jorrell Wrote:  
(Today 18:54 )DB83 Wrote:  @jorell

Lillian WAS in the studio last night. The show started later - maybe after 9pm c. So it is possible there was a break when you looked in. And I only looked in briiefly.

that doesn't seem right at all, i checked in around 9pm (10 pm CET) and she wasn't there so tried after 11pm, wasn't there. looked in again around 1am, still wasn't there wtf?

What WAS playing there was an old clip of Lillian all night, so what I missed her 3 times in a row? Not that Im bothered was just checking the schedule for changes occasionally so i usually click over to the show just to see etc

Iy was still the sane recorded show that was running around 1AM when I looked to see if there was any schedule changes
Today 20:09
jorrell Online
Master Poster

yeah exactly, I think people have got confused as Lillian was onscreen all night but NOT LIVE! Big Laugh

You can always know by the OSG immediately as a glance. Thanks Shady I thought i was going mad there for a moment lol
(This post was last modified: Today 20:12 by jorrell.)
Today 20:11
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 20:11 )jorrell Wrote:  yeah exactly, I think people have got confused as Lillian was onscreen all night but NOT LIVE! Big Laugh

You can always know by the OSG immediately as a glance. Thanks Shady I thought i was going mad there for a moment lol

Tbf it's hard to tell the difference between live and recorded with her coz she does the same fuckin copy & paste show every time Big Grin
Today 20:14
jorrell Online
Master Poster

your N0T wrong there mate Big Laugh I knew straight away with the short blond hairstyle unless she completely changed in the space of a few days and wore a wig! But she looked younger anyway in the recorded clip and the older sets was a giveaway
(This post was last modified: Today 20:16 by jorrell.)
Today 20:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I just wish I had a recording to show.

At 21:00 (CET) they were, indeed, showing that old recording with the short blond hair that had been on all day.

But at 23:00 (CET), or so, the picture was different. Now she had the long red hair with the 'live' graphics. And one of these, maybe both, are wigs.

As ever, we can agree to disagree.
Today 20:55
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I have just had a thought.

Knowing how technically 'stupid' they can be at times, and given that most only see the webfeed, is it possible that the real 'live' was only broadcast on the tv - which is where I saw it.
Today 21:12
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(Today 21:12 )DB83 Wrote:  I have just had a thought.

Knowing how technically 'stupid' they can be at times, and given that most only see the webfeed, is it possible that the real 'live' was only broadcast on the tv - which is where I saw it.
quite possible, i only see the webstream so perhaps the Satellite feed was LIVE last night but the online stream certainly didn't show that Rolleyes

Either way, the trio line-up tonight is not my cup of tea at all, so Ill be skipping it. Im waiting for when the schedule updates so see what we have in store for next week, guarantee Charlene/Amanda are present somewhere possibly with Paula or Lillian/Lilly thrown in, its what we've come to expect now. RINSE & REPEAT PURE SHITE!
(This post was last modified: Today 22:50 by jorrell.)
Today 21:31
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

Hoping the schedule stays accurate for next Tuesday & Wednesday, always been a fan of Valerie
Today 23:10