babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Tuesday night and Brooks attempted to explain what could and could not be shown on BSX, but ended up doing the Norman Collier impersonation we see on the channel from time to time. Zeena Valvona also appeared along with the excellent Beth who seems to be the mainstay of the channel right now.
09-10-2024 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2024 01:05 )marlowe Wrote:  Tuesday night and Brooks attempted to explain what could and could not be shown on BSX, but ended up doing the Norman Collier impersonation we see on the channel from time to time. Zeena Valvona also appeared along with the excellent Beth who seems to be the mainstay of the channel right now.

So what did she say that couldn't be shown?
09-10-2024 10:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2024 10:28 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  
(09-10-2024 01:05 )marlowe Wrote:  Tuesday night and Brooks attempted to explain what could and could not be shown on BSX, but ended up doing the Norman Collier impersonation we see on the channel from time to time. Zeena Valvona also appeared along with the excellent Beth who seems to be the mainstay of the channel right now.

Yes it would be interesting to find out!
09-10-2024 17:58
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

From what she said on the mic (I don't watch online) while it was near her mouth & not being waved about was that she couldn't show any penetration. It was one of the regulars (his name is mentioned a lot on BSX) asking her to do whatever it was. Surely, by now, the webchat guys must know that the shows are on tv simultaneously with the restrictions that go with it! Yet still it continues to happen.

Oh & I thought Zeena's show was good with some room for improvement. Her pussy was half buried in the quilt a lot but I do like her. As for Beth, her 3rd show of the week was the best of all of them with her usual loads of open legged pussy but we had oodles of the most exquisite moist pink. Oddly she shook off the toys at roughly the same time in each of her 3 shows, well before halfway. What are the chances!
09-10-2024 22:08
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Beth gets rid of the toys based on the number of buzzes received and chat knows that, so buzzes quickly to see more pussy.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-10-2024 22:29
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2024 17:58 )trains55 Wrote:  

Yes it would be interesting to find out!

Probably penetration of any kind, rimming and pussy licking most of time (unless that's on the camera man half the time).

I'd like them to try buttplugs every now and then. As long as you don't see them pulling them out or putting them in, don't see what the issue would be.
10-10-2024 17:50
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2024 22:29 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Beth gets rid of the toys based on the number of buzzes received and chat knows that, so buzzes quickly to see more pussy.

Yep I know but not everytime & not always at almost the same time in her show. Sometimes we only get around 5mins of pussy. A couple of weeks ago she was on last, following 2 very poor girls, & she still had the wand at the end. And, unbelievably, a few months back she couldn't shake off the pink buzzer.
10-10-2024 21:06
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Wednesday, surprise surprise, it was Leila Lani. Now her night didn't start well as we had camera freeze in the 1st few minutes. It seems that it was the camera light causing the problem as a light was turned off (I'm guessing the camera's) which left it a little darker but no freezing from then on. In the grand scheme of things, however, they may as well have left the light on. After a really good night last week Leila resorted to her usual nonsense that we've come to expect with toys, mostly the wand, totally dominating all 3 shows. I thought she was moving forward after last week but it appears not.
10-10-2024 21:21
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2024 17:50 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I'd like them to try buttplugs every now and then. As long as you don't see them pulling them out or putting them in, don't see what the issue would be.

The same with the pink buzzer. We've had a few views of that protruding before the camera operator twigged it. We did have a butt plug view once if I remember correctly. I won't say who it was but, unless you saw it, you'd never guess the girl in a million years. As I've said before I find the rules for TV behind a paywall strange.
10-10-2024 21:52
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Jamie Knight and Leila Lani on Friday. Jamie Knight seems to be racking up these girl-girl weekend appearances. I didn't see the previous night, but I believe it was Jennifer James.
12-10-2024 01:08

babestation xtra