Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Yeah. She is very enthusiastic and is almost screaming her mic announcements... but other than her spectacular boobs with oil and the occasional hand in her panty, she is very very boring.

Seems like her first great show was just a freak accident...

I will give it a short chance tonight, just because I like a good old solo show. No expectations.

I guess she will be gone at 2 again, anyway. Seems to be too much for them to keep up a show lasting at least until 4...
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:33 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
Yesterday 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Oh they can manage a show till 6am if its Lillian bladewave

Agreed she is very boring to watch. I've never seen any babe on here talk so damn much sat on her ass, even when she gets a caller, most of the time she seems to just want to waffle, no movement hardly at all. Wont stay in any position for more than a few seconds. I'm afraid Tyra has no idea how to entertain or put on a show for either the viewer or caller.

If you a guy like me that really aint bothered about boobs at all, there really is nothing to watch. Time to switch off. Another tamed girl who cant even be arsed to go naked anymore for fear of flashing.

She'll be gone at 1am guaranteed because shes just not sustainable for a full nights show

See if Valerie turns up on tuesday
(This post was last modified: Today 00:07 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 22:48
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

I think it's pretty clear that even for her the focus of the show is solely on her boobs.

I don't like big fake boobs, but I have to admit that hers are really really nice.

But only boobs is nothing I would deem interesting. It wears off pretty fast.

I would like to know why she changed so drastically after her first appearance. But I am too tired to speculate concerning their bullshit.
Yesterday 23:25
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

here's the thing, for me this channel has way too much of :

1. Middle aged women who are way past it and now bordering on classed as GILFS as the term is now known
2. The same above ^ with WAY too much ink/tattoos
3. Too much focus on HUGE real or fake BOOBS

(Oh look, that happens to be 95% of our current lineup)

In todays world you HAVE to be diverse and offer the client choices, this seems to have passed BS24 by a long shot.

You tell me how many Asian women have appeared? or Thai, or Black Women? Athletic women? or more than 1 or 2 skinny, small boobed toned girls? (basically Runa/Lilly)

We need some new younger fresh talent urgently

Stop with these has-beens, older housewives, silicone barby's and the amateur girl next door type who you wouldnt even look at in a bikini at the beach because basically she's not chubby or cuddly or fucking BBW, shes just overweight ad unhealthy. They dont wanna hear that do they.

Even when new girls are hired than dont fit the above, they either never appear or last 5 minutes on the channel

The only thing I can think of is, the stereotypical male caller ( which a lot will be German i guess) seems to prefer 1, 2 and 3 above and a certain age group.

Babestation24 keeps fishing in the same pool there's never an expectation of trying a different source.

How many performers do they have that are in their twenties or can at least pass for it? Ill tell you JUST THE ONE! I know Im banging my head on the wall, theyll never learn or adapt
(This post was last modified: Today 00:05 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 23:36
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Currently watching what is supposed to be a live show, I have my doubts it's live. There appears to be a few too many edit cuts, where the babe has completely changed her position or what she was doing in a second. Or is it meant to be sexy clips. The same babe was on last night and left early, maybe to record this.
Today 00:49
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

I think they've added a 60 second delay like UK BS has to cut parts out. I'm beginning to think Lydia is responsible for the state of the shows now I think maybe she went to far on her one night wonder show and BS24 got their knuckles rapped by the German equivalent of ofcom coz every single show has been a pile of shite since that night.
Today 01:01
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I agree whole heartily with you that recent shows have been shite, but even with my reservations about the validity of the live bit last night, I still think the babe put on a decent show most of her performance. Especially the close ups of her arse. Incidentally who was she? I looked but couldn't find her name.
Today 12:49
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(Today 00:49 )derekdas Wrote:  Currently watching what is supposed to be a live show, I have my doubts it's live. There appears to be a few too many edit cuts, where the babe has completely changed her position or what she was doing in a second. Or is it meant to be sexy clips. The same babe was on last night and left early, maybe to record this.

I haven't watched the vids closely but I'll post them in the other thread, you can decide for yourselves.
I doubt they would do what you suspect as it's a phone caller centric show and how the fuck would a caller get a live experience if they were seeing the action with a 60 sec delay? Surely they wouldn't stand for that?Big Grin
Today 12:53
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 12:49 )derekdas Wrote:  I agree whole heartily with you that recent shows have been shite, but even with my reservations about the validity of the live bit last night, I still think the babe put on a decent show most of her performance. Especially the close ups of her arse. Incidentally who was she? I looked but couldn't find her name.

Her name is Tyra Ride
Today 13:05
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 12:53 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(Today 00:49 )derekdas Wrote:  Currently watching what is supposed to be a live show, I have my doubts it's live. There appears to be a few too many edit cuts, where the babe has completely changed her position or what she was doing in a second. Or is it meant to be sexy clips. The same babe was on last night and left early, maybe to record this.

I haven't watched the vids closely but I'll post them in the other thread, you can decide for yourselves.
I doubt they would do what you suspect as it's a phone caller centric show and how the fuck would a caller get a live experience if they were seeing the action with a 60 sec delay? Surely they wouldn't stand for that?Big Grin

UK BS have been doing it for the past year or so to edit out stuff that could get them in trouble with ofcom, go on the bs site or rampant and you'll see it right away, even their pervcams have a delay, only site that is actually live for them is babestationcams
Today 13:09