Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(Today 13:09 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  
(Today 12:53 )steviebaby Wrote:  I haven't watched the vids closely but I'll post them in the other thread, you can decide for yourselves.
I doubt they would do what you suspect as it's a phone caller centric show and how the fuck would a caller get a live experience if they were seeing the action with a 60 sec delay? Surely they wouldn't stand for that?Big Grin

UK BS have been doing it for the past year or so to edit out stuff that could get them in trouble with ofcom, go on the bs site or rampant and you'll see it right away, even their pervcams have a delay, only site that is actually live for them is babestationcams

I can't say I have seen or noticed this happening on these channels for tv. I usually watch on-line and often have the tv on at the same time, so I can see if any flashing or transgressions I witness on-line are showing up on tv as well. My experiences have been, either the graphics on tv are covering it up enough or the cameraman isn't bothered too much as it's at the bottom of the screen. On the other hand, when it is blatantly obvious to see on the tv screen, nothing is done as the cameraman is off the set. Or when it has been eventually picked up the screen goes to ads. As mentioned by Steve, your suggestion would affect the phone callers pleasure.
Today 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 13:09 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  UK BS have been doing it for the past year or so to edit out stuff that could get them in trouble with ofcom, go on the bs site or rampant and you'll see it right away, even their pervcams have a delay, only site that is actually live for them is babestationcams

I don't really watch the UK BS much and have no idea what delay they put in to the streams but why would they do so on the perve cam?
(This post was last modified: Today 15:26 by steviebaby.)
Today 15:25
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Wot is this wizardry! NO CHARLENE THIS WEEK, that's a first in about 3 months Bounce
Today 15:39
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

To quote Mariah Carey:
Boy, why you’re so obsessed with me?

suck my clit ({*})
Today 15:48
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

well you can look forward to a nice week off then cant you Big Grin
Today 15:51
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

Two actually. They had other plans, but I can’t hold up the entire channel.
In Germany we say „Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen!“

Also, just letting you know, the terms you’re using are wrong. Middle aged women are between 40-60. While there nothing wrong with being middle aged, I myself am looking forward to it, most babes including me are far away from that yet. So GILF at this point seems like an immature way of trying to insult performers on a very low level. And of course I would NEVER assume that you’d join a derogatory age shaming cult, that only targets women, so let me help you on this one. Mature is the actual term that you want to use for performers who keep this show alive.
And once again, there’s no favoritism. Trying to pitch women against each other is also so yesterday. I totally welcome performers to go all the way possible, just like I do. But I repeatedly said that. Seems to me like you just don’t want to listen.

suck my clit ({*})
Today 16:12
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

The post did start with 'for me' so just stating my opinions, that is all, you don't have to like it or agree with it. The channel is very middle age/mature centric is all I was pointing out. There's nothing wrong with that, im 50 myself, it just needs to not be the only age group they include, which as present is fact

enjoy your 2 weeks off
(This post was last modified: Today 17:03 by jorrell.)
Today 16:48
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 15:25 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(Today 13:09 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  UK BS have been doing it for the past year or so to edit out stuff that could get them in trouble with ofcom, go on the bs site or rampant and you'll see it right away, even their pervcams have a delay, only site that is actually live for them is babestationcams

I don't really watch the UK BS much and have no idea what delay they put in to the streams but why would they do so on the perve cam?

I have no idea why they added it to pervcam as well as the main feed but BS aren't know for their intelligence lol. I used to cam a lot with Tara May on there but stopped coz the delay was unbearable
Today 17:59
SYBORG666 Online
Spawn Of Satan

(Today 15:48 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  To quote Mariah Carey:
Boy, why you’re so obsessed with me?

TBH, you deserve a holiday after keeping this channel afloat for whatever reasons that what's going off behind the scenes has lead to what seems like a mass exodus of babes on the channel over the last couple of months. Hopefully we'll see some new girls soon and you can finally get a well earnt holiday,

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
Today 20:13