babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Bbefan_london Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(Today 09:03 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  To be brutally honest if Atlanta Beth or caty don't appear the rest need to step up or it'll just be pathetic and slow
i've been away the last few days and just caught up with my recordings
The good to start with Atlanta Beth and caty all showing how to do night shows
The inbetween poppy Megan Violet kartel
The boring maxie Layla Leini

Hard disagree there mate, Beth and Atlanta both put on great shows no doubt. But then so do others, kartel always delivers and rarely has bad days, she always tries to put on a show, moving about different positions, oil, different outfits and she’s generally just fun to watch, let’s not forget before the ban she was constantly naked.. she may not be everyone’s type on paper but u can’t say she doesn’t out on great shows and make an effort…last night alone she was fantastic and not boring at all. Her caps page on here says it all.

Then we have Aurora sky who again is a fantastic performer, she also doesn’t stop moving, she’s incredibly sexy and fun. She’s always putting in top performances and even on the web as well. She doesn’t just lay there like alot, far from it.. she’s really entertaining and not to mention incredibly hot..

Roxy winters is another one who although isn’t my type on paper, I can acknowledge her great performances. She always puts in an effort to give a good show, she was another one constantly naked before the ban.

These are just the other 3 I would say don’t need to step up anything..

There’s more I could say on this topic but this wil do for now laugh
Not having a go here btw mate its just my 2 cents. Big Grin
Today 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV