Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Personally don't mind a little bit of extra on a model, whether pregnant or whatever.
However the attraction of Valerie is she's a long legged, athletic dancer type and if her condition stops her moving around so much then it's a negative in my eyes. She does still look gorgeous though.
Yesterday 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 22:34 )jorrell Wrote:  
(Yesterday 22:30 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  
(Yesterday 22:24 )jorrell Wrote:  Well shit, that's just reduced my viewing pleasure to Lilly for 2 hrs again this week Rolleyes

I don't even have 2 hours of viewing to look forward to, Lily does nothing for me, lol

sorry to hear that, the weekend lineup is pretty grim

Grim is an understatement mate with Dull & Duller scheduled to be on Fri & Sat Sad
Yesterday 22:39
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

^Bounce An accurate statement for sure. they just keep bringing in the amateurs who cant put a show on for love nor money, especially cant stand watching Maria with her stupid 'Ahegao' face (google it if your not sure)
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:48 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 22:44
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't care if a Babe is pregnant, as long as she is performing good.

I was playing a videogame and am only watching for 5 minutes. ou can lready tell that she won't move a lot tonight.

Already regretting to have stopped playing the game to give my time to BS24 Big Grin But you know... the curiousity pulls one in Big Grin
Yesterday 22:55
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 22:44 )jorrell Wrote:  ^Bounce An accurate statement for sure. they just keep bringing in the amateurs who cant put a show on for love nor money, especially cant stand watching Maria with her stupid 'Ahegao' face (google it if your not sure)

Had to look that one up but LMAO nice one
Yesterday 22:56
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 22:56 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(Yesterday 22:44 )jorrell Wrote:  ^Bounce An accurate statement for sure. they just keep bringing in the amateurs who cant put a show on for love nor money, especially cant stand watching Maria with her stupid 'Ahegao' face (google it if your not sure)

If you are into hentai I can get that this can make you horny with anime characters, but if real Babes are doing this, I think it's absolutely ridiculous Big Grin
Yesterday 22:58
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

That face cracks me up, me and a few mates were sitting having a drink one night and were channel hopping on the tv and came to UK BS with Atlanta on and she pulled the Ahegao face and one of my mates piped up "Fuck me she's good at doing that Eggnog face" Big Laugh
Yesterday 22:59
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

That is also an issue of course, very limited 'show' is most likely, and quite possibly the last you may see of Valerie.

Ive already turned off too mate, back to gaming, just watching the thread for comments really bladewave
Yesterday 22:59
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(Yesterday 22:56 )steviebaby Wrote:  

Aye, its a Anime trait alright, just webcam girls and models seems to have adopted it as part of their routines. Looks bloody ridiculous Big Laugh

ask your wife or girlfriend to do that and see what happens.. best be prepared to run hehe
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 23:03 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 23:01
ShadyAFC Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 22:59 )jorrell Wrote:  That is also an issue of course, very limited 'show' is most likely, and quite possibly the last you may see of Valerie.

Ive already turned off too mate, back to gaming, just watching the thread for comments really bladewave

Same I went back to FF7 Rebirth like 2 mins after the stream became active lol
Yesterday 23:02