babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

MacDanett Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I wasn't convinced by Jamie Knight and Leila Lani girl-girl. It was OK but I've seen better shows. Epiphany Jones last night was quite convincing.
13-10-2024 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Kartel just gets better and better. Her awesome performance on Sunday was followed by Beth, so it was a pretty good night. Maxie made up the numbers.
14-10-2024 13:18
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2024 17:22 )MacDanett Wrote:  I wasn't convinced by Jamie Knight and Leila Lani girl-girl. It was OK but I've seen better shows. Epiphany Jones last night was quite convincing.

This was the 3rd time Leila & Jamie have been on together. The 1st, quite a few months back, was very good with them fully naked giving us loads of open legged pussy & oil as a bonus. Their 2nd, a few weeks back, was very poor &, for me, so was this current offering. Only once did we get a brief view of Leila's open legged pussy. The other views of both girls pussies were mostly rear view, legs together with the odd glimpse of Jamie's on her back but all of these were few in number over all 3 shows. On top of that neither girl got fully naked or took their panties off. It was pretty boring at times.

Now the lovely Epiphany with that innocent looking face. Her 1st show & parts of show 3 were absolutely amazing. Show 1 wasn't just wall to wall pussy but also wall to wall pink and not just pink but spread wide pink. It was almost a gynecological exam. I was waiting for Mr P to appear with a rubber glove on. There was more of the same in show 3 but not as much as show 1. Show 2 was like your halftime cup of tea at an exciting football match. I'm not complaining as, after the 1st show, a breather was needed. It was mostly dildo, either being hidden, ridden or sucked. We did have a couple of pink views to keep us going though. Luckily for me she chose this show to wear a lime green fishnet body stocking with a large open gusset as, which I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan of body stockings. Overall this was 1 of the best BSX nights I've seen. It was luscious.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2024 21:04 by Mountain Box.)
14-10-2024 20:43
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(12-10-2024 01:08 )woolleysheep Wrote:  I didn't see the previous night, but I believe it was Jennifer James.

Jennifer, with those captivating sparkling eyes, gave us 3 very good shows with loads of open legged pussy & pink throughout plus the added bonus of her being fully naked in show 1. I like this girl a lot & her night was going to be my pick of the week until Epiphany's spread pink just pipped her to the post. The camerawork was a little iffy at times but luckily not enough to spoil her night. Gorgeous Jennifer, more please.
14-10-2024 20:58
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Layla Rose was unable to get out of first gear on Monday, but it was still a very good night with excellent shows from Beth and Bella Baby. We've had a lot of good shows recently, although some may argue that this is largely because Beth seems to be on constantly.
15-10-2024 00:17
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

Well no Beth tonight, in fact nobody at all for the first show, as far as I could see anyway. It was said to be Leila Lani, but if so I don't think anyone could see her. Anyway she returned for the third show and was operating the camera herself to begin with, so I don't know what was going on there. Layla Rose was the other girl.
16-10-2024 00:21
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(15-10-2024 00:17 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Layla Rose was unable to get out of first gear on Monday, but it was still a very good night with excellent shows from Beth and Bella Baby. We've had a lot of good shows recently, although some may argue that this is largely because Beth seems to be on constantly.

Layla was stuck in neutral on Tuesday as well. However I loved Bella's show, gorgeously naked except for black knee boots & black hold ups, lovely. Lots of pussy & a touch of pink by just spreading her legs. And Beth did what Beth does. She is on a lot but rather her than Maxie the mannequin.
16-10-2024 07:12
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2024 00:21 )george lusk Wrote:  Well no Beth tonight, in fact nobody at all for the first show, as far as I could see anyway. It was said to be Leila Lani, but if so I don't think anyone could see her. Anyway she returned for the third show and was operating the camera herself to begin with, so I don't know what was going on there. Layla Rose was the other girl.

I couldn't see anyone either at the start. I'm guessing they had camera issues on the set that Leila was supposed to be on which they couldn't resolve in time, hence her appearing on the remote set. However when she did make it on screen & finally sorted out the remote, before handing it to someone else, she gave us a pretty decent show with some very nice open legged pussy & those lucious tits, plus some rear view pink. She's a strange one as you never know what you're going to get from her. A lot of her shows are poor & then, out of the blue, she does a really good one.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2024 07:28 by Mountain Box.)
16-10-2024 07:26
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

I've never known a channel to have so many technical issues. It's like they don't test it out beforehand. Between that and some of the girls lazy performances, I'm surprised the channel is still airing.
16-10-2024 09:20
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2024 09:20 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I've never known a channel to have so many technical issues. It's like they don't test it out beforehand. Between that and some of the girls lazy performances, I'm surprised the channel is still airing.

If enough punters pay,airing drivel will continue, no need to improve the bar has been set.
16-10-2024 11:08

babestation xtra