Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(Today 09:05 )Cortez Wrote:  This thread is at an all time low due to some not being able to present their criticism in an objective manner.

Well said.

I always consider myself to be in a minirity of one since I am not a sheep. Most on here think/post with their dicks and not their head.

Content-wise I am always pragmatic. Those that NEVER pay always expect. And those that do pay make their own choice as to how they spend their money.

Where I am critical is on production. And I always have been even when I was a very active poster on another forum particularily about Eurotic/ETV. And that criticism finally touched a nerve there and earned me a visit to their studio. But that is many years in the past.

For last night, my criticism revolves around the perceived disruption with Valerie taking a break almost every hour she was on. Now that might well have been down to her current health status. But I am sure the studio were aware when they booked her and do not tell me that she had no right to be there in that condition. Everyone has a right to earn their living however they choose to do so.
Today 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Did the show continue after around 02.30 UK (03.30 EST)? My connection failed then.
If it did, any improvement?
Today 11:54
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

My take is that I expected little from last night, even allowing for her possible condition.
It has been ages since we saw her and I fully expected there to be enough fan callers who were happy to talk to her regardless of her "performance". Under different circumstances I may have done so myself.
Having said that I thought there were fewer and shorter calls than expected, tonight there will be even fewer unless she ups her game.
Whether she was under instructions or chose her level herself we will probably never know, it's the eternal question. I can believe it could be either.
Today 12:02
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 11:06 )DB83 Wrote:  
(Today 09:05 )Cortez Wrote:  This thread is at an all time low due to some not being able to present their criticism in an objective manner.

Well said.

I always consider myself to be in a minirity of one since I am not a sheep. Most on here think/post with their dicks and not their head.

Content-wise I am always pragmatic. Those that NEVER pay always expect. And those that do pay make their own choice as to how they spend their money.

Where I am critical is on production. And I always have been even when I was a very active poster on another forum particularily about Eurotic/ETV. And that criticism finally touched a nerve there and earned me a visit to their studio. But that is many years in the past.

For last night, my criticism revolves around the perceived disruption with Valerie taking a break almost every hour she was on. Now that might well have been down to her current health status. But I am sure the studio were aware when they booked her and do not tell me that she had no right to be there in that condition. Everyone has a right to earn their living however they choose to do so.

Dude your comment about the fuss about her being pregnant was unnecessary, when you posted two of us had only said that wasn't our thing as a matter of preference and not in a derogatory way either, are we not allowed to comment on what we like or dislike on here now? And I completely agree that she has every right to be there while pregnant if she chooses to do so.

Oh and I'm not a sheep, really couldn't care if the babe channels exist or not they have no impact on my life whatsoever, nor am I a freeloader.
Today 12:11
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 11:54 )steviebaby Wrote:  Did the show continue after around 02.30 UK (03.30 EST)? My connection failed then.
If it did, any improvement?

No mate, from what I saw it was old recordings of Stella that was running from then
Today 12:13
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Valerie is a very sexy, sensual and seductive woman. I also believe she is a really nice person.

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing and I wish her and her baby all the very best.

Valerie looked beautiful last night. Maybe even more beautiful than before. This may be the improved video quality, the long time since I have seen her, or she herself.

Personally, I don't think working in the erotic business as a pregnant woman is the wisest decision.

Last night was weird as hell. She was playful with her tits, was shaking her ass and rubbing her pussy a bit. Valerie is in the early stages of her pregnancy but for some of the show one could get the impression she was a 9-months pregnant, fragile senior. The tea cup just killed me.
Way too many breaks, too short a show, very little performance and zero action.

It seems like Babestation24 is either trying to attract a new niche audience or they are so desperate and unable to find new performers that they still put on this show last night despite its given limitations.

I am happy for Valerie that she is given the opportunity to earn money, but as a viewer I personally wish Babestation24 would also re-activate Lydia, Mia, Cleo, Vicky, Lisanne, Alexa, Shorty, Runa, Holly and Dani.
(This post was last modified: Today 12:36 by ManuelM.)
Today 12:29
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 12:11 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  

Well said.

Dude your comment about the fuss about her being pregnant was unnecessary, when you posted two of us had only said that wasn't our thing as a matter of preference and not in a derogatory way either, are we not allowed to comment on what we like or dislike on here now? And I completely agree that she has every right to be there while pregnant if she chooses to do so.

Oh and I'm not a sheep, really couldn't care if the babe channels exist or not they have no impact on my life whatsoever, nor am I a freeloader.

Maybe the previous messages have been modified but I could not find any mention of her being pregnant till you said it. As I didn't watch last night until late and she had finish, up until then I wasn't aware she was. I thought that maybe she was drunk from the conversations earlier.
Today 12:37
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

perhaps the thread is at an all time low for objectivity and constructive criticism due to the fact the channel itself has created such a low point with their poor production, content, performers, lack of consistency and general bias which we all know has been their go to default mode for a long time.

I don't really care who is booked to work a shift, but its supposed to be an erotic channel is it not? So anyone in front of the camera should be able and capable of providing said 'erotic' content and work the hours they have been allocated, if they cant, they shouldn't be hired the first place, and certainly not re-booked for further work.

At present all they throw at us is the same repeat performers over and over, and when new babes are brought in giving us a glimmer of watching something new and interesting, they hire incompetent amateurs and expect us to like it. Their desperation is clear to see having to bring in Valerie this week knowing her condition is going to provide zero entertainment, then continue that theme with who they have booked for the weekend so called 'shows' which we know will also be just as bad.

and you wonder why people on here and pissed off and posting exactly how they feel on this thread due to frustration
(This post was last modified: Today 12:49 by jorrell.)
Today 12:38
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 12:37 )derekdas Wrote:  
(Today 12:11 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  

Well said.

Maybe the previous messages have been modified but I could not find any mention of her being pregnant till you said it. As I didn't watch last night until late and she had finish, up until then I wasn't aware she was. I thought that maybe she was drunk from the conversations earlier.

The first posts on page 895 mate
Today 12:58
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 12:37 )derekdas Wrote:  Maybe the previous messages have been modified but I could not find any mention of her being pregnant till you said it. As I didn't watch last night until late and she had finish, up until then I wasn't aware she was. I thought that maybe she was drunk from the conversations earlier.

Yes. I was the first to mention that I perceived she was pregnant.

Beyond that, there was IMO a total over-reaction. And I stand by all I posted earlier.
Today 13:04