Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(Today 13:04 )DB83 Wrote:  Beyond that, there was IMO a total over-reaction. And I stand by all I posted earlier.

The only over reaction was you not liking the fact other people commented on their own preferences and opinions. that we are over reacting and making a fuss. We are all different, so everyone's opinion is just as valid. no right, no wrong. BUT, I'm not going to get into the topic any further. Everything has already been said
(This post was last modified: Today 13:16 by jorrell.)
Today 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 13:04 )DB83 Wrote:  
(Today 12:37 )derekdas Wrote:  Maybe the previous messages have been modified but I could not find any mention of her being pregnant till you said it. As I didn't watch last night until late and she had finish, up until then I wasn't aware she was. I thought that maybe she was drunk from the conversations earlier.

Yes. I was the first to mention that I perceived she was pregnant.

Beyond that, there was IMO a total over-reaction. And I stand by all I posted earlier.

The only over reaction was by you mate, I'm free to express my likes/dislikes whenever I want as are you but to aim snide comments at other users (like you did) for doing so is just uncalled for
Today 13:18
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(Today 12:29 )ManuelM Wrote:  Valerie is a very sexy, sensual and seductive woman. I also believe she is a really nice person.

Valerie looked beautiful last night. Maybe even more beautiful than before. This may be the improved video quality...

This, in spades.
Assuming we get the same tonight and it may well be the last time we see her, it is such a shame we never got to see her in the current stream resolution, dare I say in her prime?Wink
Today 13:21
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Indeed it will be more of the same tonight where Valerie is concerned, and im just waiting for the production team to still manage to screw up the timing tonight as well.

If Valerie needs so many breaks in her current condition, it makes sense for her to take one while another performer (Lilly) does their only 1 hour show, and avoid the dreaded splitscreen for the night, but you already know what will happen don't you! bladewave

I'll fall off my chair if they actually give her 60 minutes worth of solo screen time because everything we want, they deny us. Its their little game they play on the viewers to stick it to us.

Anyone with a brain cell would split the 2 performers appearances tonight given the limited time set they always seem to offer Lilly. No they wont do that, we'll get to watch a pregnant lady sit and do nothing all night while the ONLY current performer who can actually put a show on, have to share her screen time in a stupid little window. It doesn't matter that its Lilly, it could be anyone who is good at providing an erotic show were they to actually bring in anyone else who can!

I've nothing against Valerie whatsoever, she's a gorgeous woman, but if she cant perform in her condition or put on a show she simply shouldn't be there, that isn't her fault, its theirs for thinking that this is an acceptable form of 'erotic show'

If I am wrong with my prediction, i will most certainly take it back. We'll just see what happens tonight wont we..
(This post was last modified: Today 14:10 by jorrell.)
Today 13:38
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I've not really commented on this channel much lately but I do agree some of the criticism is OTT. It happened with poor Stella, who was shown on the rerun clips, reminding us that she used to put on very good shows but somehow still got slaughtered in some quarters. I rather miss her.

Babes come on and go for various reasons and the channel may mess up too but sometimes things are just beyond anyone's control in recruitment. But I'll still say it's more erotic compared to what the UK BS generally dishes out now on TV. Picture and camera wise too.
Today 14:33
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(Today 13:38 )jorrell Wrote:  Its their little game they play on the viewers to stick it to us.

Yes I came to the conclusion a while ago that they simply enjoy taking the piss out of us.

(Today 14:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Stella, who was shown on the rerun clips, reminding us that she used to put on very good shows. I rather miss her.

Was thinking this the other day
Today 14:49
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(Today 14:49 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(Today 13:38 )jorrell Wrote:  Its their little game they play on the viewers to stick it to us.

Yes I came to the conclusion a while ago that they simply enjoy taking the piss out of us.

(Today 14:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Stella, who was shown on the rerun clips, reminding us that she used to put on very good shows. I rather miss her.

Was thinking this the other day

This is exactly my point, Stella was at least someone who put on a show, we've lost pretty much everyone who can, that's the issue.
Today 15:13
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

(Today 09:05 )Cortez Wrote:  This thread is at an all time low due to some not being able to present their criticism in an objective manner.

I think it's objectively true, that a Babe sitting on her arse, drinking tea and moving only every 45 minutes is nothing anybody would consider "sexy" or "erotic". And therefore it misses the point of the show. The only part missing was that she would start nitting or to read a book.

Apart from die hard fanboys like you, defending basically everything the show does, I think everybody can agree on that.

No hate towards Valerie. She is not able to do a better show in her condition... but then it's the producers job to not let her on screen and hire a better Babe.

I am pretty sure it's just a coincidence and they are just too stupid or unable to do it better, but you would think they are killing this channel on purpose. They kicked all the hot Babes out, kept the boring ones and the new ones they hire are super soft, too. What in the actual name of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR has become of this channel?
Today 17:55
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Guys, let our discussions not get too heated please!

We all have our own subjective opinions and preferences. Voicing these should always be fine. But it is a legitimate question where personal opinions end and where critique of a performer becomes inappropriate and is basically a personal attack.

I hope we all agree that pregnancy is a wonderful thing. Pregnant women and mothers should be protected, supported, live and work in a save environment.

I am happy for Valerie that she is given the opportunity to earn money, and I 100% understand her should she be very cautious in her shows not to show too much.

Most of us are long-term fans of the channel. We have watched the shows, some of us have called the babes, some of us have visited the webcam girls in their shows, bought OnlyFans content, etc.

We all have different preferences and expectations, and it is hard to please every viewer. The main problem here now is that the channel re-routed its course a while ago and essentially stopped catering to a large part of their audience and fan base.

The last Babestation24 show I personally thoroughly enjoyed was Lydias' about three months ago. This is a long time. My favorite performers are just not there and this is disappointing.

I know I am not the only one who put a lot of expectations on Tyra and Valerie now. I was hoping they would put on tremendous performances and blow us all away.
If you enjoyed the shows, then I am happy for you. But to be honest, it sometimes does take some self-discipline not to use harsh words in this discussions and chat thread because one can tell how little effort is put into the show as a whole.

I personally am aroused when the unexpected happens. This is why I loved the shows of Alexa, Vicky, Lydia, Valerie early on, Tyra a while back, Dani when she was given freedom to perform for one night, etc.

Maybe I really am not part of their target audience anymore. Maybe they don't want me as a viewer and customer.
This is diappointing, and I know a a lot of us are diappointed. But let not our disappointment control the words we use. Valerie is not the problem here. She is wonderful, and I wish her and her family all the very best.

At the same time I feel I have the right to voice my opinion about Babestation24.
The main problem I have with the channel is, I cannot stress this enough which is why I repeat myself here, is that I feel it is easy to tell how little effort is put into the show as a whole and that they essentially stopped catering to a large part of their audience and fan base.
Today 18:09
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

But now that you see her belly a bit better, I have to agree with ManuelM... she might be pregnant... but not so pregnant that it would really explain this level of inactivity.

Maybe she just had a bad night Big Grin
Today 20:11