babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Will the babes ever get naked on TV again?. #2.
This poll is closed.
YES 43.75% 7 43.75%
NO 56.25% 9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again?. #2.

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again?. #2.
If you remember this thread was made before , well since it has been a long time again that's why i have decided to make the thread again.

So the question is simple will the babes ever get naked on TV again.

Post what you think in the poll.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
16-10-2024 23:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Are the babes ever going to get naked on TV again?. #2.
Yes, we have to have hope, we have to believe. I'd rather think positively instead of starting another thoroughly depressing discussion.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR SEPTEMBER: HONEY SCOTT

JOIN THE 2024-2025 PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTION THREAD - SEE HERE..
16-10-2024 23:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would like to think we have to hope it will happen again,but we have to conside just how much meddling OFCOM has done over the years

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-10-2024 11:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Look, I'm still a babeshow fan. Even now there are a few babes doing the sort of crowd-orientated material I've always craved - and I never saw nudity as a essential to the shows in any case - quite the opposite in fact... But let's get real here: There's only one direction of travel on this subject.

Let's look at this in detail, with an eye to required broader context, and try to learn from history here: In the 15 years or so since Ofcom became their regulator not ONCE have the channels as a whole gotten harder in their visual content. (Of course, I'm speaking here of fta/TV output as per the o.p's original question.) Sin was the last hope something like that MIGHT happen. But their own incompetence killed that chance... Individual operators have offered brief periods of push back against the regulations (presumably as they felt financial need) but all eventually reverted to limiting what we see in fta. As market leader BS in particular has held fast to the idea that guys are pushed to purchasing the more expensive paywall services when the eroticism of the main cam is curtailed. The more we've accepted this, the more the screw has been turned. (The final culpability remaining ours.) So, the question is really: Why the HELL would the main channel do any different now?

Businesses are propelled forward on incentives. Incentives towards prospective profits. And for nearly 15 years now the channels have shown us - time and time again - that ALL their incentives lie AWAY from fta and, by extension, from the fta feeds having stronger content. (In addition: The babes have happily embraced the lesser public footprint the paywalled streams bring.)

You see, WE, not the operators or Ofcom, provide all the incentives to what happens with the industry. We provided the template for how the game goes on Ofcom's playing field in effect. And we, as the paying customers, have CONSISTENTLY enabled the shifts we've seen in the industry's every output. In fact, it's evident that, for over10 years, we've paid ever-increasing amounts into EVERYTHING BUT its fta material. And the guys that ARE paying thesedays (or at least paying more) have, in doing so, TOLD the operators that, to a large extent, they want it the way they have it now. If dissenting readers here - as presumably more-passive consumers of the streams - PAID larger amounts towards fta content things might be different but, largely, the market has proven it's after a more personalised and intimate (i.e. hidden from public view) form of entertainment than was the basis for the show's formative years. We need to avoid delusion over that.

Any other chances for a reversal in these trends? Well, dwindling competition in the industry only makes the bucking of trends ever more unlikely. (No operator needs to step out of line to try to find new market share when they are happy to simply mine the seams of custom they're currently exploiting.)

You'd think XP would perhaps be more unhappy with the current status quo than BS, but it would seem that even they don't need radical change enough to move away from their remarkable double panties rule!! (Was there ever a bigger sign the shows don't need the visual revelation of the babe's erogenous zones than double panties?!)

Also: No new operator has taken a chance on a declining industry in the years since Sin, so that too would seem to be a non-starter as regards likelihood of instigating the change the o.p. is looking for.

Lastly, even if - in some unlikely turn of events politically - Ofcom got kicked to the curb, BS have shown themselves more than willing to enforce a self-censorship of their outputs. And thus IT MUST BENEFIT THEM TO DO SO in the current environment. Is the removal of Ofcom enough of a change to that enviroment to make them about face? Hard to say, but remember this: They now have a SUBSCRIBER ONLY WEBSITE - i.e. behind a site-wide paywall in effect - and thus the authorities are aware that no kids have any kind of access to their streams. As such, their web content can be whatever the overall obscenity laws allow and they CHOOSE to show he same old massively censored content for the fta streams. They changed the regulatory environment their site falls under and they doubled down on their own censorious stipulations to babes. Just like they have by banning nudity to their 900 feeds.

So, to conclude: It seems more likely to me that BS will instigate a full nudity ban on its fta webstreams than that it will ever go back to nudity on TV! "Hope" is only good when based in reality. To all that wanna prove my conclusion wrong, you'll have to start by making more impactful (non-)spending than we have atm.Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2024 13:24 by ShandyHand.)
17-10-2024 16:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV