babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(16-10-2024 11:08 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  
(16-10-2024 09:20 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I've never known a channel to have so many technical issues. It's like they don't test it out beforehand. Between that and some of the girls lazy performances, I'm surprised the channel is still airing.

If enough punters pay,airing drivel will continue, no need to improve the bar has been set.

I'm constantly baffled by those punters who call or buzz those girls who never ever deliver a BSX show & have no intention of doing so. If nobody calls or buzzes surely the girls will have to up their game or be dropped from the schedule.

Now Wednesday & most definitely not one of those girls we had Sabrina Jade with 3 more excellent shows, fully naked in all of them, giving loads of open legged pussy & plenty of to pink to delight us. The only downside was some decidedly iffy camerawork at times, mostly when the operator moved around. It wasn't the usual Rolls Royce smoothness we're used but more like a ride on the dodgems, being clouted by another dodgem car on a few occasions. Try not to move so much & it will be fine as there were some very nice close ups of her pink.
Yesterday 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flash harry Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Elizabeth Romanova on Thursday was very impressive. Definitely a superior BSX girl.
Today 00:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra