babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(16-10-2024 11:08 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  
(16-10-2024 09:20 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I've never known a channel to have so many technical issues. It's like they don't test it out beforehand. Between that and some of the girls lazy performances, I'm surprised the channel is still airing.

If enough punters pay,airing drivel will continue, no need to improve the bar has been set.

I'm constantly baffled by those punters who call or buzz those girls who never ever deliver a BSX show & have no intention of doing so. If nobody calls or buzzes surely the girls will have to up their game or be dropped from the schedule.

Now Wednesday & most definitely not one of those girls we had Sabrina Jade with 3 more excellent shows, fully naked in all of them, giving loads of open legged pussy & plenty of to pink to delight us. The only downside was some decidedly iffy camerawork at times, mostly when the operator moved around. It wasn't the usual Rolls Royce smoothness we're used but more like a ride on the dodgems, being clouted by another dodgem car on a few occasions. Try not to move so much & it will be fine as there were some very nice close ups of her pink.
17-10-2024 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flash harry Offline
Junior Poster

Elizabeth Romanova on Thursday was very impressive. Definitely a superior BSX girl.
18-10-2024 00:59
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2024 00:59 )flash harry Wrote:  Elizabeth Romanova on Thursday was very impressive. Definitely a superior BSX girl.

Yep. I thought shows 1 & 2 were decent as she only oinked her tits out of her tops while keeping them on & she took quite a while to get her pussy out in both shows but show 3 was excellent. Fully naked very early on sitting on the sofa with legs spread was delicious. Some very nice closeups with a hint of pink added to the fun. A great night. Oh & the camerawork was back up to standard.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2024 19:18 by Mountain Box.)
18-10-2024 19:16
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes Elizabeth is one of the best girls on the channels, although only her third show was a true 5 star performance.
19-10-2024 00:03
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Wow, Kartel was phenomenal on Saturday night and truly captivating! I would write more but what more can I say other than she's the best.
20-10-2024 12:16
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2024 12:16 )barracuda Wrote:  Wow, Kartel was phenomenal on Saturday night and truly captivating! I would write more but what more can I say other than she's the best.

I thought she was excellent. When she does the 3 show nights I find them much more relaxed & less busy so we get more lengthy exquisite views of her pussy, pink & tits. I loved the close up of her lotion covered tits with those lickable nipples. Oh & another personal preference was her hair last night, lovely. It enhances her gorgeous face. I'm not a fan of the braids & extensions as I find them too distracting when she constantly flicks them over her shoulder etc. & they do get in the way at times. Another great night.
20-10-2024 22:37
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Sunday night was another very poor one. Beth, on 2nd, did her best to salvage it but it took her 3 quarter's of her show to shake off the toys with barely 5mins of unobstructed pussy views. It started with Maxie Rhoads who served up her usual show, on her back for the entire 20mins with her pussy pointing at the wall. She was playing with her pussy for the benefit of the pervcam viewers but the rest of us just had to twiddle our thumbs. However her's wasn't the worst of the night as up last was Bella Mendez, dressed in a strappy top, college girl skirt & panties with the pink buzzer protruding from the gusset. Whilst she moved around on the bed she was on her elbows & knees in the doggy position facing towards & away from the camera for most of her show. She did pull her tits out of her top but we only saw them for a short time while she laid on her back, so barely a BS show, again! At least Maxie was fully naked with her tits on view throughout even though it wasn't a BSX show.
21-10-2024 07:17
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Now while I'm on a downer I might as well report on Friday night's offering. It was a girl/girl night with Roxee Couture & Harleyy Heart & it was one of the worst girl/girl's I've seen. Show 1 was almost totally dominated by 2 of those industrial wands, they had 1 each, & a dildo. There was only a couple of "blink & you'll miss it" views of their pussies. Show 2 they faffed around trying to work out how to put a strapon on before Roxee then bonked Harleyy. Just prior to the bonking we did get a brief view of Harleyy's pussy while laying on her back in anticipation &, as per show 1, we had a few more "blink or you'll miss it" views of both pussies. Harleyy then returned the favour but that was that. Finally in show 3 both girls got fully naked very early on. They were going to do naked wrestling. Ooo sounds good I thought but, after what seemed like an age of them kneeling down opposite each other with the occasional prod of a tit, it was clear neither had any idea of what to do. So they abandoned that & stood up, facing the camera, while they thought of a new plan. It was akin to watching an amdram play where the actors had forgotten their lines, awkward! By now it was the halfway point of the show & so for the remaining 10mins or so they settled on those trusty industrial wands clamped on their pussies. It was a bit of a shambles. I'm all for trying new things but make sure you have some idea of what you're doing before you start.
21-10-2024 08:06
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights need to be better, although as it happens I thought this Monday night was pretty good. Brooksie was on though who is always lively plus Zeena is very good if you're OK with tattoos.
22-10-2024 01:05
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Zeena again on Tuesday and Layla also appearing for the second night running and finishing with Beth to top the night off.
23-10-2024 00:31

babestation xtra