babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(23-10-2024 00:31 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Zeena again on Tuesday and Layla also appearing for the second night running and finishing with Beth to top the night off.

I thought we were going to have a groundhog day for a while. Zeena with another excellent show, loads of spread legged pussy & pink as per Monday night but this time getting fully naked, followed by Layla, failing to reach her tip goal again, also as per Monday, but then we got Beth, on for her 2nd & best appearance of the week, instead of Brooksie. I was pleased to see Zeena for a 2nd consecutive night as she's not on very often. I really like her & not just because she's gorgeous. 90% of her shows are no mucking about with tip goals, just straight into the show. She teases us for a couple of minutes before showing us her exquisite tits & then after a couple more minutes of teasing out comes her delicious pussy & away we go. These are my favourite type of BSX solo girl shows.
23-10-2024 07:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(21-10-2024 08:06 )Mountain Box Wrote:  It was a bit of a shambles.

Yes last Friday was very amateur. I've become wary of any night featuring Roxee. Anyway Leila was back tonight, restored to Wednesdays after a night off last week.
24-10-2024 00:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra