Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Erasmus Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
Anyone know when danica's new website will be up and running?
05-12-2009 23:03
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Don't worry Erasmus she will be plugging it big time once it's up and running. Tune in on Tuesday for a Danica update.
By the way thanks for getting us all excited last night with your quote about doing night shows.......was this simply a case of misinterpretation?Smile

Man cannot live on head alone.
05-12-2009 23:57
Erasmus Offline
Junior Poster

(05-12-2009 23:57 )Webbiola Wrote:  Don't worry Erasmus she will be plugging it big time once it's up and running. Tune in on Tuesday for a Danica update.
By the way thanks for getting us all excited last night with your quote about doing night shows.......was this simply a case of misinterpretation?Smile

Heard it from the horses mouth webbiola. She mentioned tue and fri shows and then im sure i heard her say she will go onto night shows 'soon'. I would never intentionally mislead anyone on the threads.
Saying that, im not going to get my hopes up. Not after her recent behaviour and performance.
06-12-2009 00:54
padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

[split] Danica - Nightshow Caps & Vids
Any sign of her doing more night work?
16-12-2009 08:45
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Danica - Nightshow Caps & Vids
(16-12-2009 08:45 )padzer1 Wrote:  Any sign of her doing more night work?

Does NOT look like there will be any stay late 2more night for Danica Sad

Sophia Knight has posted on her FB

Sophia Knight back at elite tomorrow Smile sky channels 911 and 965 from 9pm Smile http://www.elitetvonline.com
17-12-2009 22:08
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

At the risk of repeating myself, I think we can safely say that Danica will not be doing the late slot anymore. If it does ever happen again it will be a 'one off' due to unforeseen circumstances. She successfully created a stir and a higher profile for herself by doing it but she now has a certain status that means she is no longer just the new girl trying to make her name. In addition, I think the callers were getting a bit irritating for her (get your baps out love etc) and I don't think she was enjoying it anymore (only my opinion however). Certain rumours regarding her off screen relationships (if true) would also tend to mean she is unlikely to be handling the type of calls that occur after 9pm anymore. She is also branching out with her modelling which means that her appearances are less frequent and probably less important to her. Of course I hope I am completely wrong and if Danica/Elite do read this ....how about a Christmas surprise?Wink

(This post was last modified: 17-12-2009 23:08 by Webbiola.)
17-12-2009 23:05
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(17-12-2009 23:05 )Webbiola Wrote:  At the risk of repeating myself, I think we can safely say that Danica will not be doing the late slot anymore. If it does ever happen again it will be a 'one off' due to unforeseen circumstances. She successfully created a stir and a higher profile for herself by doing it but she now has a certain status that means she is no longer just the new girl trying to make her name. In addition, I think the callers were getting a bit irritating for her (get your baps out love etc) and I don't think she was enjoying it anymore (only my opinion however). Certain rumours regarding her off screen relationships (if true) would also tend to mean she is unlikely to be handling the type of calls that occur after 9pm anymore. She is also branching out with her modelling which means that her appearances are less frequent and probably less important to her. Of course I hope I am completely wrong and if Danica/Elite do read this ....how about a Christmas surprise?Wink

I suspect you are right but we live in hope, don't we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
17-12-2009 23:44
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(17-12-2009 23:05 )Webbiola Wrote:  At the risk of repeating myself, I think we can safely say that Danica will not be doing the late slot anymore. If it does ever happen again it will be a 'one off' due to unforeseen circumstances. She successfully created a stir and a higher profile for herself by doing it but she now has a certain status that means she is no longer just the new girl trying to make her name. In addition, I think the callers were getting a bit irritating for her (get your baps out love etc) and I don't think she was enjoying it anymore (only my opinion however). Certain rumours regarding her off screen relationships (if true) would also tend to mean she is unlikely to be handling the type of calls that occur after 9pm anymore. She is also branching out with her modelling which means that her appearances are less frequent and probably less important to her. Of course I hope I am completely wrong and if Danica/Elite do read this ....how about a Christmas surprise?Wink

I am actually past the point of caring. There are a lot of outstanding babes on these channels who will give the public what they are paying for. As nice as she is and boy is she is nice there are plenty more fish on the end of a telephone line or TV screen!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-12-2009 12:33
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I agree and do you know I think that was the objective in the end as far as Elite/Danica were concerned. Let things cool down as there was far too much hype and hysteria and I think there were some pretty dodgy callers. To be fair though it was Elite that created all this in the first place. The problem though is they like to turn the tap on and off at will and expect the punters to go along with it so the hype now is facebook/website/photos etc etc. Fair play she has worked hard etc but it's a bit like the soap actors who make their name on some prime time soap but then want to move up a notch and do serious drama expecting to take their audience with them. Very few achieve it and how many end up back in soaps often in lesser roles? I sincerely hope that Danica continues to be successful and we get to see more of her in the future but it will not be on these channels in my opinion. Playboy UK? I would pay to see that.
In the meantime I am concentrating hard on Sammie so must go.

(This post was last modified: 19-12-2009 18:43 by Webbiola.)
19-12-2009 18:41
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I only slightly see why Elite would want to cool things down around Danica.. namely that she was getting such a disproportionate amount of attention that the brand was becoming too dependant on her (and perhaps some of the other models becoming a little annoyed at the imbalance).

In the wider scheme of things Elite has been the growth/buzz channel of the year and the Danica hype a significant contributor to the increased profile. So why they would so willingly pour cold water on that momentum is a bit of a mystery.
19-12-2009 19:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66