Account Closed

RE: BS Xtra
nothing wrong with extra publicity Big Grin
28-12-2009 19:17
Find all posts by this user
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(28-12-2009 19:03 )cosmonaut Wrote:  What is the actual purpose of these groups? Since this forum is already well known to the producers concerned, they will have already read your comments here. Is there any reason to repeat them elsewhere?

The purpose of groups on facebook is for facebook users, it's nothing to do with the forum, they're merely letting people on here know about them.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
28-12-2009 19:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

(28-12-2009 12:38 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  This is how BSXTRA is supposed to be click on the pic and take a good look at it I have altered it to how I believe it should be. Please take note anybody to do with Cellcast and tell your bosses that us freeviewer texters are mad we been completely shafted and now I understand you now done it to the sky viewers way to go cellcast could not have made a bigger mess of it if I had tried.

Plese take a look at the pic and see what I put to the right of the girls and at the side of the phone and mobile number (this was on Partyland). Plus take a look at messages in the box I put them in and I am BSXTRAFAN was Ossettlad on PL if you was woundering.

YOUR CONCEPT    
MY ROUGH CONCEPT    
28-12-2009 20:01
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

The only problem with that you have a lot less space on the right for your text messages to go on you can only fit maybe two at the most at a time. The way you done the idea of the babes on which channel is a good idea it would keep changing for each of the 3 channels or could have all 3 down the side and move the message box at the bottom like my top picture has it.
28-12-2009 20:39
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(28-12-2009 19:03 )cosmonaut Wrote:  Since this forum is already well known to the producers concerned, they will have already read your comments here.

exactly the reason ive changed my signature Big Grin
something else they can read and take note of Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
28-12-2009 23:39
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2009 23:39 )mark495 Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 19:03 )cosmonaut Wrote:  Since this forum is already well known to the producers concerned, they will have already read your comments here.

exactly the reason ive changed my signature Big Grin
something else they can read and take note of Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm afraid it's more likely to be something they can read and ignore (it's what they're best at) laugh

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
28-12-2009 23:43
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

too true, maybe we need some sort of reverse psycology...
so BS crew, if you ARE reading,
- im fed up with this idea of being able to text in to a show, i want to be able to text in and be ignored completely or the girls not get the message in a reasonable time, its probably even a really good idea to show the text after the girl has gone home maybe then announce to me that she has gone home and suggest i try and text her again later despite me texting about 3 hours earlier when she was there.

I want more time spent on the phones with cheesy music and less time talking to the viewers about the texts that are to girls that are no longer in the studio as that is just becoming entertaining now and to be honest will not do. I mean it seems that your trying to get people to watch and feel encouraged to get interactive or what?!!

I dont think you show alex adams or ella jolie very much at all they need to be on far more, i counted at least 1 night recently when one of them wasnt on. Oh and Charlie o neal and Charlie c should stick to day shows, i mean come on they are both really good on the phones and really pretty, thats not what yu want at night shows.

oh and i dont think that you have played this girl caller/texter/pic sender out enough yet, i think that you should be at the stage when you are having to tell the viewer there is a man calling up.

there if they are going to ignore that and start doing the opposite as usual then maybe we will get somewhere Big Grin

(i hope you realise this is sarcastic)
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 00:08 by simplymarko.)
29-12-2009 00:02
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

(29-12-2009 00:02 )mark495 Wrote:  too true, maybe we need some sort of reverse psycology...
so BS crew, if you ARE reading,
- im fed up with this idea of being able to text in to a show, i want to be able to text in and be ignored completely or the girls not get the message in a reasonable time, its probably even a really good idea to show the text after the girl has gone home maybe then announce to me that she has gone home and suggest i try and text her again later despite me texting about 3 hours earlier when she was there.

I want more time spent on the phones with cheesy music and less time talking to the viewers about the texts that are to girls that are no longer in the studio as that is just becoming entertaining now and to be honest will not do. I mean it seems that your trying to get people to watch and feel encouraged to get interactive or what?!!

I dont think you show alex adams or ella jolie very much at all they need to be on far more, i counted at least 1 night recently when one of them wasnt on. Oh and Charlie o neal and Charlie c should stick to day shows, i mean come on they are both really good on the phones and really pretty, thats not what yu want at night shows.

oh and i dont think that you have played this girl caller/texter/pic sender out enough yet, i think that you should be at the stage when you are having to tell the viewer there is a man calling up.

there if they are going to ignore that and start doing the opposite as usual then maybe we will get somewhere Big Grin

(i hope you realise this is sarcastic)

Charlie c should stick to day shows
Have you never seen Charlie C on nights?
she gives as good a show as every other night time girl.
29-12-2009 01:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-12-2009 01:05 )Spacey Wrote:  Charlie c should stick to day shows
Have you never seen Charlie C on nights?
she gives as good a show as every other night time girl.

Ahem . . . I think you've missed that large bulge in mark495's cheek.

It's his tongue. Big Grin
29-12-2009 02:44
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

What complete load of crap BSXTRA is I have given up us freeviewers cant even get our texts read out on New Years Day mine said "Happy New Year to all the BS girls & everyone behind the camera & all the viewers, texters & my FB friends Iain, Melanie & Neil the Artist from Melvyn". Was BSXTRAFAN and OSSETTLAD but now I am not going to bother with it any more. you just lost me great work Cellcast.
01-01-2010 12:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV